The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

New Ranking System for Iselia

Go down 
3 posters

Good Idea?
Yes
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_vote_lcap78%New Ranking System for Iselia  I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
No
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_vote_lcap0%New Ranking System for Iselia  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poll Whore
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_vote_lcap0%New Ranking System for Iselia  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gimme A Cookie!!!!
New Ranking System for Iselia  I_vote_lcap22%New Ranking System for Iselia  I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

New Ranking System for Iselia  Empty
PostSubject: New Ranking System for Iselia    New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:31 pm

After a little while of deliberating with Naoki, Kaito, Yuu and Yuuki, Daisuke, Mika, and a few other key players of the site we all have figured out that for the new village, Iselia, we don't want the rank of Special Jounin to be given out. Instead, there will be the basic ranks of Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, and Anbu that everyone can test for, but you go from Chuunin straight to Jounin completely skipping past the Sp. Jounin spot.

Now, this might seem a little unfair to our members that are in the other villages and have to be Sp. Jounin first before trying for Jounin, but it's actually better for them because for the new village, Iselia, to pass the Jounin Exams you need to battle a certain number of other members that rank higher than you and this all depends on what the Kage wants to see from you.

If you are highly skilled then you might only have to fight two Anbu at full strength and there you go, however, if you are poorly skilled then you might have to battle five to ten other Chuunin (from any village) to even be consider by the kage, who will then fight you themselves at a quarter of their full strength. Sound fair now?

Also, for our drifter friends, you get ranks now! YAAAAYYY!!! But seriously, you all have stars ranging from Genin to Sannin and everything in between, including Sp. Jounin. Sorry but it isn't possible for someone to become a Kage level drifter unless special requirements are met. (New Ranking System for Iselia  Gif_Mukuro_laughter) We don't really want drifters but if you have to be one then it can't be helped and you do what you need to do. You are always free to join up with a village later on in your story, but if you wanna leave again then....

You become a MISSING-NIN, which is a new thing that I've decided to add because I was bored and needed something to do. There are ninja out there in every village that don't like the way that the Kage runs it. ( Abusing the Genin, Treating the Genin like they're expendable, Not treating the Genin with respect, Killing random members that they don't like) Well, you all have the right to leave the village, however you will be treated like criminals, Just like in Naruto, and depending on your rank you will be given a certain letter level. That will tell everyone how dangerous you are. They are as follows and will be given how the Kages deliberate and see fit:

D-Rank - Usually your basic Genin members that aren't really that powerful, though they could probably defeat most other genin without a scratch.

C-Rank - Usually your run of the mill Chuunin or your Genin with an awesome record of win streaks in the villages and a pretty cool Kekkai Genkai. They're a little more dangerous than D-Rank.

B-Rank - Sp. Jounin and Chuunin with outstanding winning streaks, number of missions completed, and unique Kekkai Genkais. Only Other unique Sp. Jounin and Jounin will chase these ones down.

A-Rank - Jounin and Anbu with outstanding winning streaks, number of missions completed, and unique Kekkai Genkais. Only other Jounin and Anbu will chase these ones down.

S-Rank - Jounin, Anbu, Genin/Chuunin/Sp. Jounin ( with Kekkai Genkais that could prove to be powerful later on if honed correctly), Sannin, and Kages that go rogue and leave the village for reasons unknown. They are very, very dangerous and crafty and only very powerful Anbu, other Sannin, and other Kages will chase these ones down. Force shall be used and if they resist then they will be killed.

X-Rank - Kages that are overpowered and dangerous beyond all measure and have completely vanished from the world without a trace, word, or anything. No one pursue them, I Repeat, no one, under any circumstance, should pursue them unless specifically chosen by the Kages of their respective villages send them. Usually the kage themselves will accompany the team on the mission. There are only two known to the world now.

We don't really want missing-nin all over the place and most will be captured and brought back or killed, depending on the person that finds them, so that the capturer can receive the reward of capturing the person.

With all this said, the new village of Iselia should be up pretty soon ( when Naoki gets off his ass and actually works on something ) and will offer lots of new things for the ninja of The Rising. Please look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Fūjin's incarnate :: Hyoukage
Naoki Kannagi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for Iselia    New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:36 pm

I suppose I should finally get started on creating Iselia, but for now it'll still be under construction and I see somethings up above that I don't like anymore. Give me time people of The Rising, I'll work it out.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for Iselia    New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:47 pm

This just remind me that I need a Ranking/Class system for N.N. Thank making me realize that I have a lot ahead for me. Also since I'm in college for Media Arts I might be able to do some more with the site's lay out but that won't be for a while...I hope you all stick around. This is a good way in my opinion for us friends to stay connected. Which is what I would like...Facebook just isn't fun. To much drama.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for Iselia    New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 am

Sup guys it's me ((Leonard)) I agree with what I've been reading so far and what not.. I like the new ranking system, I'm going to be on more.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for Iselia    New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

Well this ranking system is really only for my new village since Aurnion is finna disappear. Mika and myself will head it while the Sannin and others will be figure out at a later date. For now though, it's still under construction since I'm not really sure what I want to put inside and what special weapons for what shows I wanna have exclusive to the village ( like zanpakutos, keyblades, dying will rings, what have you ) I need to talk to Mika about it, I'm sure she probably has some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for Iselia    New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:36 am

Oh I see well I can't wait to see what you come up with. As you may know I'm moving to the N.N for now, so except to see some new stuff added soon, just need to talk to elysia.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ranking System for Iselia    New Ranking System for Iselia  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ranking System for Iselia
Page 1 of 1