The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

where are they

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
saya

saya

where are they - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

saya stood there with her eyes closed and he arms folded thinking where could they be........ my husband my kids where are they................................
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Ayame quickly jumped onto Kaito's back and covered his mouth with her hands.

"What he meant to say was for everyone to calm down."
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:47 pm

saya heard what kai said but instead of hurting him she simply pulled out her phone and began to text. she then put her phone away into her pocket and stood there with a smirk on her face. suddenly the sky parted and an angel like creature slowly descended from the heavens. but he had only one long wing and a huge sword on his waist. once on the ground the man looked around and walked towards kaito and saied nothing he just stared at him with the same angry expression.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 pm

" Well, that's my cue. " Kaito said and took off at the fastest speed he could, with Ayame in tow since she was on his back, and went off towards home. Calling his father to this planet was destruction waiting to happen, so he knew that as soon as he dipped off that his father would just go back to where he came from. beating up teenagers with giant swords and giant keys. kaito pulled Ayame from his back and into his arms. " Ah Ayame-chan, to the house and away! "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Ayame gave a questioning look. "Um, Sure?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:57 pm

" You have no idea what you just agreed to do you? " kaito said with a shake of his head. Oh boy, just like the first time.
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 pm

where are they - Page 2 19052-10

kaito's father grabbed his sword and threw it with the flick of his wrist. the sword cought up to kai in no time and the sword peirced his shirt and pinned him to a tree. the man then flew over to kaito and told him to stay there and drop the girl. the man noticed that daisuke was laughing so the man pulled out his phone and texted someone. as he put the phone back in his pocket the earth began to shake and a huge golden amount of energy could be seen walking towards their direction.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm

( This is kinda going too far. )

Yeah, Kaito just kinda phased through the sword and continued on his merry way with Ayame. He didn't have time for all this, it was time to give Ayame some sweet lovin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are they
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: