The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Looking for someone named.... Ayame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for someone named.... Ayame Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Kaminari, after being released from his father's control, decided that it was about time that he found the other person that helped bring him into the world. His father, Kaito, had told him about his mother and how gifted she was with medical type things, but it had been a very long time since she had seen him and wouldn't even be able to recognize that he was her 1 year old son. Kaminari waited outside of someone's den and only wondered if his mother would come out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Ayame peered out of Mika's Den. She hadn't been at the Kannagi Compound because she was redecorating her old den. She then saw the boy standing right next to the Entrance. "I thought I smelt somebody out here... Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked as she was brushing out her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Being part wolf, because of the stories Kaito had told him of his mother, Kaminari had taken in the scent of the woman that exited the den brushing her hair. It was a familiar scent, but he couldn't quite place where he had smelled it before. It had been years since he had smelled this scent and that's why he couldn't remember it. He cleared his throat, before lifting his bang and removing the eyepatch so that both his eyes could get a good look at the woman. She would be able to see that he had a ruby red colored kannagan in his eye, it was the exact same as Kaito's except that it was ruby red and not emerald green.

" Yo, you seen a woman named Ayame. Tell her someone's lookin' for her. "

He spoke like a teenager, but his voice was deep and smooth, just like Kaito's. He looked her over a little more, seeing she was pretty good looking, pretty young looking too. This woman couldn't possibly be his mother, she didn't look that much older than him. Being Kaito's son, he had the flirtatious gene strong, though the thirst for power gene was stronger.

" You're pretty hot, are you this Mika that I've been hearing about? Can't believe you still got your V-card Mika. I'd work you over really good. "

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 pm

chaos walks by as he says that and makes an ugly facial expression filled with confusion and partial anger "hey...buddy she's mine" he says as kazehana tugs at his jacket to try and tell him something
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 pm

she points at the tall handsome boy "family..." she says as she gives a warm look to chaos while still pointing at the boy (she was stuck in her 4 year old body for a couple years to make up for the time she skipped)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Ayame's Ears flatten when she was mistaken for Mika. "I'm Not Mika, I'm Ayame. Mika is in the den asleep right now. And If someone is looking for me, Then they should have came here personally to see me." Ayame looks down to see Kazehana pointing at the boy. "Windflower, your lunch is on the table. You might want to hurry before it get's cold. " Ayame says as she points her tail towards the den. "Just don't be too loud, You don't want to wake up your brother, Birchfall."
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

kazehana pulls chaos and guides him to the house away from the boy and ayame "chaos...alone" she was suggesting that they leave ayame and the boy alone to talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Kaminari fell completely silent when she said that she was Ayame. If that was true then he was just... trying to flirt with his mom?!?!?! Gross. He looked down at the little girl before looking back to Ayame when she mentioned the name of another kid. Those kids must be his brother and sister, but what kinda names were those. Kaminari tried to hold in his laughter, and he did good since Windflower was standing right there and he didn't want to hurt her feelings. The only thing he didn't understand was why she looked like a toddler and not as old as he did. They weren't YEARS apart, only minutes.

" I'm lookin' for ya. Name's Kaminari... I'm your eldest son. "

He told her before kneeling as his father had taught him would be appropriate. He stood quickly after and turned to the little girl that they called Windflower and had to admit that she was cute, though she would be cuter if she looked around his age and not the age of a 4 year old. If she looked like a 4 year old then he could only imagine what the youngest looked like. Probably still a baby, he'd change that in a little bit.

" So you're my sister... A little smaller than I was expecting. "

Kaminari said to Kazehana before placing his hand to her side and lifting her easily off her feet and placing her back down on the ground. This really wasn't what he was expecting, in fact he only wanted a reunion with his mother and not all these other people. The last people he wanted to see where his siblings. He did all that before Kazehana took her leave with the random guy. He looked to his mother.

" Birchfall? What kinda fucked up namin' were you doing? Itsuki would have been fine in my book. "

Since he hadn't actually seen his mother and was raised under the strictness of his father, when he gained his freedom he wasn't the most respectful son he could be if his father wasn't around. Of course if Kaito was around, Kaminari would be a completely different boy.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Ayame shook her head and crossed her arms. "Birchfall is his StarClan Name... His human name is Hiroki Sasaki." Ayame straightened herself up. "From the looks of it your father has trained you into being a fine young man. Though, you still need more work on your respect. (Sigh....) If only I could have held you as an baby." Ayame's ears perked up. "Why aren't you a baby?" She asked with an confused look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Kaminari released his bang and put his eyepatch back on and allowing the bang to hide the eyepatch. He looked at his mother before slipping his hands in his pockets.

" Koudo. He can alter ages, that was why I was taken when I was born. Dad was gonna do the other two, but the second child was stolen ( Kazehana ) and the third child he forgot all about ( Hiroki ), those two aren't cut out for fighting anyway. I'm the strongest and well always be the strongest. I'm only a few months old technically, like Hiroki, but my consciousness and body are that of a 16 year old. My name means Lightning, and adopted the last name Lawliet because I liked the guy that was named that in this show that dad was ok with me watching. He said he wanted me to act like the dude Light, but you can see I'm not really like that. "

Kaminari explained to his mother.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Ayame let out a sigh and leaned on the entrance of Mika's den. "On the contrary, Hiroki is fit to be an fighter. For I have already for seen some of his fu...... Anyway, You've seem to have most of your father's abilities... But have you gained some of your wolf features and abilities?" Ayame said as she pushed herself off the wall and walked towards her son, her tail and ears were out to show him that she was able to use them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Kaminari huffed and looked off to the side.

" Dad said that I have no need for such things. I can smell like a wolf. hear like one, and see like one. That's all I need at the moment. "

Kaminari told his mother.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Ayame shook her head. "Pffft... All you need at the moment. You may have the abilities of an wolf, but you don't have the appearance of one. You father might have told you that, but Mother Knows best. Now come over here, I have to give you something." Ayame said as she stood next to the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Kaminari sighed, regretting this visit already. Not really though, since he got to see his mother and see how beautiful she was, his father definitely had good taste. Kaminari walked over to the lake with her and peeked inside before looking at her.

" What is it? If you want me to go in the water... "

He looked at the lake and it immediately crystallized, the whole entire thing crystallized and turned into Ruby.

" It's not gonna happen. "
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 pm

after hearing what the boy said so to the fact that she was hiding nearby and listening she comes out with a confident face "i...stronger...already" suggesting that she was easily stronger than him, she turns to chaos who nods in agreement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:36 pm

chaos after nodding looks at the boy then back at ayame "sorry to say but like his father your sons a dick" chaos said as it was clear he didn't like either him nor his father or his fathers girlfriend for that matter "kazehana is developing very quickly and can easily use every snow clan tech. along with her star cllan wolf clan....and even a little surprise technique that can easily put her ahead of you...and she's only 4" chaos says with complete confidence slapping palms with windflower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Kaminari looked behind him at the little girl and Chaos before a large dome of pure energy closed around them. It was sound proof so that Kaminari and Ayame wouldn't hear anything they had to say anymore, and it would be uneffected by all abilities since it had Kaminari's negation energy running all through it. Inside that dome, they were nothing but humans with no powers. He looked back to his mother now.

" Now that the interruptions are over, lets continue with what you were saying. "

Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Ayame laughed at Kaminari. " Go in the lake water? No silly. I want to give you this." Ayame quickly hugged Kaminari. " I wasn't able to hold you in my arms when you were born. I was devastated when Sayami had took you away from me to give you to Kaito. Then Chaos took your sister and I was left with Hiroki. I Thought that I would never see you two again. Mika had went out to go get Windflower and when she tried searching for You and Kaito, She couldn't find a scent."

Ayame hugged Kaminari a bit tighter. " But here." Ayame had handed Kaminari a pendant. "That is 1 of the three pendants that I've made for you three. You'll have to find out what exactly it can do. It's been blessed by your ancestors." Ayame said with a relieved smile.

the pendant:
Looking for someone named.... Ayame Pendan10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 pm

All that talk and she had to go and hug him? Kaminari hadn't been shown any kind of affection with his father and as such it forced him to develop the kinda attitude that he had now. He let the dome around Chaos and Kazehana down before pulling away from Ayame and taking the pendant.

" I got to... I got to go. "

He said quickly and just disappeared. He was bashful to say the least, getting hugged by his mother made him blush as red as the ruby lake that went back to normal as soon as he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Ayame smiled as he ran. " I knew that would happen. (sigh...)" (Well, at least I was able to see how he looks and how he was doing. I was able to see my first born..) Tears began to well up in Ayame's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 pm

chaos gives an immature tounge poke out as he leaves..."that guys an ass" he then turns to ayame (well at least she's happy, good enough for me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 am

" I heard that, and I forgot something. "

Kaminari's voice came from no where and everywhere at the same time. As he spoke the last words of the sentence, two diamond shaped Rubies started to materialize in front of Ayame and Kazehana both being relative to the size of the person, meaning Kazehana's was smaller. As they continued to form, they changed colors to fit the person's favorite color before they finalized and lowered themselves into each person's hand.

" You'll see me again. "

He voice trailed off afterwards, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone named.... Ayame   Looking for someone named.... Ayame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone named.... Ayame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Nothern Mountains :: Lake Valor-
Jump to: