The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Fallen power I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Fallen power

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaige Reagaminai
Genin of Aurnion
Genin of Aurnion
Kaige Reagaminai

Bloodline Ability : Bone Maniipulation, Wolf control, and Wolf senses

Fallen power Empty
PostSubject: Fallen power   Fallen power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Shadow Blade- Dark energy resinates from the hands made of pure darkness and can virtually cut through anything (depending on the user's power level )

Shadow wolves- Wolve spirits appear releasing dark energy and ruthlessly hunt down target
(Strength increases as user's strength increase)

Lightning Current- Lightning surges from the finger andenter the opponents body or bodies depending on number of enemies paralyzing the part of body it hit (parlysis last longer depending on user's power level)

Acclerated lightning- Lightning bolt blasts from user's palm whatever the bolt hit while make the bolt explode and home in on the initial target at 4x the intial speed

Typhoon Slam- A strong whirlpool explodes the palms or weapon tip of user and slams opponent hard on their body and drives them through or into whatever is behind them

Black bolt- Black lightning orbs shot from hands electrocute what they hit

Moon Shine Down- A full moon appears heals the user and restores energy(healing and energy restoration power increase by the power level of the user)

Ubasai- Energy from the moon transforms into a battle ax and as the user hits the the target or any object a energy wave is released in all directions

(All the attacks power is based off the strength of the user.)

Last edited by Kaige Reagaminai on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Fūjin's incarnate :: Hyoukage
Fūjin's incarnate :: Hyoukage
Naoki Kannagi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Undiscovered

Fallen power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen power   Fallen power I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:34 pm

I didn't see anything wrong with this at first, then when I looked a little closer there are some things that you just can't have and others that need to be toned down a little bit. Here we go.

Your Shadow Blade can't cut through anything, there will be things that you just won't be able to cut through, but very few things that you can't cut through. This is just a wording problem. Instead of saying "can cut through anything" say "can virtually cut through anything" that way if there is something you can't cut the person you're battling with can and will tell you.

Eternal Amaterasu you just can't have since it's just Amaterasu which you can't have. Period. No discussion. Just remove it.

Moon Fang Heaven Piercer, Black Moon Fang, and Moonless Sky, you can't have any of these either since they are direct quoting. These are just Getsuga Tensho, Kuroi Getsuga, and Mugetsu which you just can't have, so remove them.

Once these things are done, I'll look over it again.
Back to top Go down
Kaige Reagaminai
Genin of Aurnion
Genin of Aurnion
Kaige Reagaminai

Fallen power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen power   Fallen power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Alrite i fixed it and added a few things
Back to top Go down
Sayami Okamoto
Reapers Sociopath :: General of The Reapers
Reapers Sociopath :: General of The Reapers
Sayami Okamoto

Fallen power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen power   Fallen power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Moon Shine Down, remember that the drain will be proportional to the amount of damage that'll be healed and as a genin you won't have enough chakra to heal yourself or others completely. Perhaps heal very, very, very small cuts and bruises and that's all.

Other than that Mr. Kaige, you are approved. Unfortunately we aren't a very active bunch anymore, but hopefully it picks up again. Just PM me if you need anything, and I'll attempt to respond to you whenever I can.

Also, try to tell me what Village you wanna be a apart of so that I can add you to it.
Back to top Go down
Kaige Reagaminai
Genin of Aurnion
Genin of Aurnion
Kaige Reagaminai

Fallen power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen power   Fallen power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Thank you and i want to be part of aurnion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen power   Fallen power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Techniques list-
Jump to: