The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke   Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:32 am

Kaito waited in an open field, the Specter was starting to be absorbed at a faster rate and Kaito was slowly starting to get back to being himself as well as unlocking some of the powers that were lost to the Specter taking control. There was only one thing that he needed to figure out. Which one of them was stronger: Him or his best friend Daisuke. So far the number of wins to losses were 1,000,000,000 to 999,999,999, Kaito being one up.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke   Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:10 pm

daisuke appeared from the sun rays in the area and walked over to his best friend kai. " so you do realize that if we do this here we"ll destroy the planet right?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke   Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm

" There. "

Kaito stated pointing up at the sky as a portal of sorts opened up and both of them were sucked inside of it and sent to a parallel version of the planet that they were on currently. It was a completely ravaged and destroyed, perfect for them to do battle on since everyone that inhabited this planet was already moved to another dimension. Kaito put half the world between him and his best friend.

" Come. "
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke   Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:14 pm

daisuke folded his arms and tapped his foot on the ground causing large volcano's to travel at the speed of sound towards kai. each of the volcano's spewing out incredible amounts of lava and magma.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke   Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Kaito stood there motionless, taking the volcanoes head on. As they came his way, he stayed motionless and as the volcanoes continued their traveling, they hit his body and just stopped being produced. Just the sheer strength of Kaito alone stopped them in their tracks. he yawned and tapped his foot, volcanoes of the same fashion traveled towards Daisuke at speeds incalculable. Kaito's image slowly faded from where he had been standing.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke   Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 pm

daisuke wasnt surprised that a weak attack of that caliber didnt phase kai after all those two had trained and fought with each other since the beginning of time. daisuke knew what was about to happen so he destroyed the volcano with his thumb and dispersed into engery.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke   Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm

After disappearing, Kaito phased back into this plane of existence right above Daisuke, shining with baby blue chakra that coated him like a shroud. He came down, almost immediately after he appeared, aiming to drive his friend deep into the ground with a heel drop to the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke   Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Page 1 of 1