The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Site change coming.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

Site change coming..... Empty
PostSubject: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Ok people I'm going to do a few changes, or rather a lot of changes to the site. Why ? looks slow in so many other words etc. This change will happen on saturday, so please be ready fo some new stuff, and new people.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Sena
The black flams of the aurnion

Bloodline Ability : Holy four and Comet flames

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Its about time XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Yes now the power thing can be fixed, and people can fix up all the stuff they lift out, manly their bio god lazy ass people.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Sarai, the man that is never here and really doesn't have any authority because of that fact, you have basically no right to just come in here and try to change things considering the fact that you have been AWOL for a very long time. \

Sena, Trinity same goes for you two. Stop this foolishness and leave everything the way it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 pm

yeah i think some change would be a good thing, also @trinity i think some ppl dont do their bio, because everyone already knows their characters background...what would be the point, and as far as i have seen...all of the new comers do their bio's so i dont see a problem with it
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Well for you info kai I was not going, to change much. I was only going to do the background, and a few things to my old village that's all really. And add a few things to the site nothing to big, just enough to make the site pop more etc.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Ok one that's a lie about ppl posting up bio's, cause I see nothing telling me that. Like the new guy who joined hwe has nothing filled out, but yet he's is a faction ?? Also these short ass bio's that tell little to nothing, about the person or there past is ticking me off.. Then the short ass justu list problem, come on just give a good description of your power, don't see that God all I'm saying is ppl need to try more that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 pm

I see what you mean people are lazy as fuck, and don't take out time for shit. I looked over most of the justu's and got lost half way threw, nobody can give a ok explanation of their powers etc etc.....
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Quiet all of you. This is getting annoying. You all disappear for god knows how long and when Sarai comes back and tries to complain and change so shit, his groupies ( Sena and Trinity ) come back and complain about every little thing as well. Shut The Fuck Up and Stop Your Fucking Bitching. If you have a problem with what's going on then just dis-the fuck-appear again and leave this place alone. It was peaceful until you all came back.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 am

Yeah there is no reason to be mad, cause first off I don't have access to my home computer, and the only way I can get on is by using my wii. So please shoot that Bull Shit to someone else, and I think the site could use a new background, cause the one we have now is dry. So I was going to change it you DICK, so stop acting like an ASS and be happy...

Oh one more thing please stop treating sena, trinity like crap ! Or you could just shut the HELL up once in a while. And use that thing you call a brain, and listen to others ideas before you start going on people. And if you find it not to your liking then calmy , give a reason why you don't like it.....Duh even a half wit knows that god...
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 am

1-If you won't ppl to come to this site, then some fucking ppl need to take some responsibility for their character, and fill out everything the right way. God that's all I'm trying to say, ppl join when they see that the ppl of the site, know what there doing. I mean you wouldn't get in a car with someone who could not drive would you ?

2- Why do you think ppl join vess.....cause the ppl on the site or rather the kage's know, what there doing duh. There is only a few ppl on this site that know what there doing, only a few...
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 am

You two obviously haven't realized that this isn't Ves. Everyone here is just here to have fun and we all know each others powers. We don't really want or need any new people and if we get new people, it's because we, ourselves, invited them in real life and explained everything throughly to them. My Jutsu List is explained quite throughly, everyone of my characters' jutsu list is explained quite throughly, and if anyone needs help all they have to do is ask like they always do. The background is fine, your village isn't needed since no one ever joins that village and there is really no point for you to exist in this universe.

I'm not being mean, I'm not arguing with you, I'm just being real. Everything is fine the way it is, so don't fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:49 am

Well ok then that's all you had to say, and I was thinking about letting naokis village be the top one or something duh. Cause I hate my village anyway XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:02 pm

i fucking agree, with kai, bio's don't make the damn site....who the fuck has so much of a crappy life that they sit around and read bios all day, and on top of that the new guy I.E reks is a character of a friend of mine and he just hasn't gotten around to getting the character together (some of us actually do something in school) lastly this site was quite peaceful before this unnecessary uproar, besides there are about 5 new ppl on the site, and they themselves know the themes and powers of the site so shove off
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:45 pm

I said it's cool, god just drop it already man. Things are back to normal etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site change coming.....   Site change coming..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site change coming.....
Page 1 of 1