The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Koudo about your previous request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

Koudo about your previous request Empty
PostSubject: Koudo about your previous request   Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Alice sits on a bench along the river waiting for Koudo to appear.''I hope he doesn't take too long'' She sighs and looks at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

PostSubject: Re: Koudo about your previous request   Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:04 am

Koudo appeared in a mass shadows next to the bench Alive was sitting on. "Yes, yes how may I be of service?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: Koudo about your previous request   Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Alice turns towards Koudo.''So I just got this new material and was thinking this would be a great for crafting a weapon.'' Alice pulls out a black orb and shows it to Koudo.''Do you still want me to make that sword out of Hazuma, because with this I can make it ten times better'' She said with a dark look in her eyes.''So what do you think, Setsuka may dis approve but I could care less.''
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

PostSubject: Re: Koudo about your previous request   Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Koudo grinned and looked at the orb that was sitting in her hand. "Oh, oh, that's perfect, perfect." He said standing and opening a little portal of shadows for her. "Come to my lab anytime you wish and we can experiment on him all we want." Koudo said before disappearing.

[[ I made the topic already, it's called experimentation. ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koudo about your previous request   Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm

(dude lets finish the tournament thread it'll be fun)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koudo about your previous request   Koudo about your previous request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koudo about your previous request
Page 1 of 1