The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Question about the development of the site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Question about the development of the site Empty
PostSubject: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Why is no one fighting anymore? Seems like everyone here is looking to find someone to fall in love with, it's sickening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm

this is true but everytime i challenge someone no one answers the challenge, it is kinda strange but whatever idc
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:12 pm

I probably want to say that it's mostly because some of the people have to get back into their school work and or are probably trying to get back into the habit of coming back here, but sometimes things come up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 pm

I see, I see. I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:42 pm

I understand. With the way things are going now, I'm sure that some more people are going to join.......probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Make sure to read the new ranking system for the new village, oh and if Mika sees this then I need her to PM me, I have good news and bad news for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:37 pm

hey there everyone
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Fūjin's incarnate :: Hyoukage
Naoki Kannagi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh... someone new.... sorry to say this but we aren't really accepting new users outside of our very close knit friend group.

Think of it as a private forum for just us. Some of the people here, not the majority, roleplay on other sites, but the majority just come here for fun with each other when we can't visit or see each other. It's a way to get away from larger sites, like Gaia and what not, so we can have some fun. The ones that roleplay on other sites, unfortunately, made this site so those of us that don't really can't change the things that are similar to these other sites they use, but we are working on this issue. Plagiarism is a horrible, horrible thing and idiots running a forum is such a hassle.

Anyway, I, we, won't be accepting you, but thanks for considering roleplaying here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:05 pm

i hate Gaia. i was also looking for an alternative to Vescrutia. would have been nice to be here though.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Sorry, vescrutia is one of the sites that some of the people here frequent, but like I said before the majority don't frequent it or even know what it is. We just know that we don't want to copy them o take things from them in any way, shape, or form. Idiots run this site, and they don't really understand that so whatever. We just use this when we have nothing better to do that's all. You'd be wasting your time since we rarely post anyway.

Little question though, how'd you find this site anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm

okay, check my site out before i leave. maybe that'll do somehting.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Kwandrivia.com I'll be sure to check it out myself and past the word around, and thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 pm

have a good day.

the General

out,
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am

Dead as always, I can't seem to focus on any thing for to long. Sorry about the 2 week disappearing act, but I had to catch up on tons of school work. I had to take 2 test in a day twice plus the extra bull crap. Also it was finals week. I'm sure you all know what that's like. But anyway I'm back for the time being.

(Really need to work on my lack of focus)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the development of the site   Question about the development of the site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about the development of the site
Page 1 of 1