The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
earths hero I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
earths hero I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
earths hero I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
earths hero I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
earths hero I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
earths hero I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
earths hero I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
earths hero I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
earths hero I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

earths hero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

earths hero Empty
PostSubject: earths hero   earths hero I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 pm

bolder rush- sends 5 boulders flying towards the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

earths hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: earths hero   earths hero I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Upheaval - The ground is either lifted or dropped.

hells wrath- raise the black flames from hell to destroy all enemies. the only drawback is that these flames can only travel in a straight line.

Splashdown - A tidal wave of earth and rock is formed from the ground and It moves a quick pace as if it were liquid.

Seismic Crush - The earth is lifted into 4 pillars of granite that surrounds the opponent ramming into the opponent full force

Drop-off - The ground below the opponent quite literally drops from beneath an opponents feet to a pit of sharp granite spikes.

Roots of Wrath - The roots of any trees or plants in the surrounding area shoot out of the ground to either impale or capture an enemy.

The Fallen - Leaves or grass blades are used as weapons against an opponent. The leaves/grass are much more resistant than normal(the density of high-carbon steel) and can easily cut through stone.

Wither - Any plants in the area will begin to feed off the chakra of an opponent in small amounts(if they are grounded).

Sandtrap - Using the earth around him, zero can pass between places for 2 minutes. Its similar to using the earth as a wormhole of sorts, which can also be used with his weapons.

Immersion - zero has the ability to bind his physical structure with the nature surrounding him. (trees, rocks, plants) When the technique is used, a false body or empty shell of himself is left behind letting him pop up wherever an element of similar properties may be.

Tectonic Plating - zero is covered various stone armor plates to protect him from attacks. Depending on the elemental properties of the attack being used against him, a different kind of stone will be used. The downside to this technique is that zero becomes slower than normal. Another advantage is that it may be used to protect or confine others when in various situations.

Rollout - This technique encases zero in a hollow boulder in which he uses to charge enemies at high speed.

Fury Swipes - Blades of earth slice through the air toward the opponent originating from Inari's fingertips.

Fox Clones - Any hairs that detach from zero's body can immediately be turned into clones.

Solar Bomb - A large ball of light energy is formed above zero and shot towards the opponent. Upon contact, the ball compresses into the size of a marble and unleashes a wave of light the vaporizes whatever may be in its path.

Nocturne - Foes that look into zero's eye will be immediately put to sleep and thus immobile. If the opponent manages to avoid looking into the eye, anywhere the light reaches will fall under influence of genjutsu.

Vectors: zero can know summon up to 3 Makai Arms and use them all without the slightest hesitation. The Arms also have a slight allowing them to act on there own if Zero needs them to. The arms reach has also ranges to 4 meters.

elemental Shield: Zero has learned how to exert his chakra in the form of a protective sphere around his body. As long as this sphere is up Zero will be safe from most attacks.

omega Beams:Zero can concentrate his Chakra into his palms and fire thin beams of reasonable power at his foe. Since the beams are of pure chakra they posses the potential to phase through most solid objects.

Shadow strands: Zero can send his shadow at people in the form of thin stands,these strands can pierce though soft flesh or grab hold of there shadow.

Dark slits: Zero also has the ability to travel around inside slits of darkness for 1 minute. over usage of this jutsu may result in massive internal bleeding. zero can only use this move 3 times.

Last edited by Zero Takeshi on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

earths hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: earths hero   earths hero I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 pm

I see a few things wrong with this list, since you're only an associate, you have the power of a genin (maybe a little stronger), so be aware that if you're fighting anyone of a higher rank than you then you'll get owned more than likely. Now the one or two moves that I have a problem with is the last move, Nocturne.

It sounds as if the opponent won't be able to get out of it since if they dodge they are inflicted with genjutsu if the light hits them anyway, which is sort of the same thing as putting them to sleep. Maybe for now at your level, they are put to sleep, but if they dodge then touch toenail for you right?

The other move I see a problem with is Wither. I think that at your level, the plants can take the chakra of the enemy for a limited amount of time and it doesn't get transferred to you. When you rank up then the plants can sap more energy for a longer period of time and maybe you'll be able to absorb it.

The last move is Sandtrap, put a cap on the distance he can travel as well. Just because he can only travel for a sort time doesn't mean that he can't go all the way to China. Just put a cap on the distance and you'll be good to go.

[Update]

Vectors - 25 is way too many for your level, reduce the number to two, a distance of 50 meters is too long for your level, reduce it to 5.

Elemental Shield - Just know that if you're fighting someone of a higher rank then this shield will be broke easily by them, keep that in mind when using it, but approved nonetheless.

Omega Beams - Can't phase through armor, it has to pierce that as well. Saying it's pure chakra and can pass through armor is like saying that Rasengan, which is also pure chakra I believe, can pass through armor as well and It can't.

Shadow strands - Can't pierce through soft flesh, but binding shadows is fine. You'll have to give it a distance limit and binding someone's shadow is going to immobilize you as well.

Shadow Corruption - BANNED PERIOD!!!! Delete it now.

Dark Slits - This is the same as Sandtrap, except with darkness. Put a time cap on it and a distance cap and maybe I'll allow it.

And welcome to The Rising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

earths hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: earths hero   earths hero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

earths hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Techniques list-
Jump to: