The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Setsuka long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Bloodline Ability : Eternal Sanctom

Setsuka long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 pm

A somewhat familiar face awaits Setsuka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 pm

setsuka walks in "inu its been a long time" she says with a pleasant smile she then lets out a relieved sigh (at least i have some help against the death alliance)
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Death Alliance? Hmm sounds ominous, but interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:15 pm

but on a more urgent note..i need someone to infuse these eyes with mine
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Talk to my father...He has experience in such matters. It seems he's taken a fancy to performing surgery on people and demons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:46 pm

"nevermind i have someone in mind...how have you been"
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Well stuck inside a coccoon inside my fathers brain for a extremely long time. My sister is sealed in a ball, and my father is on his way here to this realm. Other that that ive been fine.

How have ya been...I see you and your followers have grown quite strong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 pm

yea im actually leader of the blackmoon now...setsuka scratcches her head..so what brings you back to this world
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Hell got kinda boring, plus i havent seen my sister since she was a child so i came to check up on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 pm

"mmm...i had to assist in sealing her..not in a permenant seal but in a seal to restrict her until she is needed and plus she is now with the enemy"
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 pm

The enemy? You mean Death Alliance? Me and my sister are going to help destroy this Alliance but due to Naoki watching over her while me and my father was gone I cant fight against him and his village.
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:27 pm

a voice comes from the distance "naoki is on our side...he's one of the captains of the blackmoon...actually setsuka or better yet my sister needs more fire power if the blackmoon even wants to stand a fighting chance against the nostra and the death alliance...we actually need to get on good terms with some people and maybe merge with a few teams as well"
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Then were on your side...But we have a problem
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:43 pm

why is that?
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:06 am

My father has been experimenting a individual known on the nexus as doomsday. We killed him but my father brought what was left of him to his lab in the planes of hell and has been experimenting on him and he may be sending him here to join the alliance as his avatar in their group.

Doomsday was extremely difficult to defeat the last time even though we were young and weak then but he may still pose a threat since my father is rebuolding him to be stronger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am

"dammit...one more problem to worry about....jeez i am such a terrible leader" setsuka says as she puts her head down "damn how are we gonna manage to win against all of these threats...i have to do some research"
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Yes...I need to test how power on someone to see where I am... My sister was freed from the seal but she took off somewhere. Ill look for her later I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setsuka long time no see   Setsuka long time no see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setsuka long time no see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: The Bar-
Jump to: