The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!!   Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Passive Abilities_______________

Okami's Oil - Though it's unknown completely to Rin and Tatsunori, they both are from the same clan and share the same Okami's oil inside them since they are brother and sister. It has the exact same properties as Nishino's oil, except it's a pink color and Rin knows that it's inside her. She uses it to manipulate her bow and bandages.

Imagination Dive - This ability gives Rin the ability to dive into her imagination for a short period of time to avoid major attacks on a cosmic and even larger scale.

Emo Eye - Just like Tatsunori, she possess the Emo eye but has no idea what hers does. It's a nuisance really.

Regenerating Heart- The interior of Rin's heart is Okami's Oil in liquid form. This liquid Okami's Oil acts as her blood (meaning she has no actual human blood).

Rin's Bunny- The bunny that Rin carries everywhere can grow its arms extremely long, and she can manipulate it at will. It can condense together to be used as blades, or used as propellers for flight. Many other things as well, so handy~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!!   Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 pm

These are beings that can only be accessed when Rin brings people into her Imagination.

Rin's Deity Rins
----------------------------------------------
Len-
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! 120591
___
-Can travel at speeds that exceed mach 75 (= 25 521.75 m / s) with ease.
-Katana is indestructible and is coated with Rin's Delusion's of Grander Energy (A pink color).
-His blade doesn't make a sound when swung.
-His body can react to keep up with her speed.
-??? (More to come as it is discovered)

----------------------------------------------------------
Sai
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! 304052
___
-Strength to lift 100 tons.
-Body has a mold breaker trait which enables it to nullify any ability that hinders its body.
-The red mist that it exhales strengthens its chakra based attacks
-Because of her Heartless nature, it gains Rin's chakra ability which allows it to create negative energy.
-???

--------------------------------------------------
Rin-
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! 140783
___
-Her cloak allow her to remain unaffected by the restrictions or limitations on a field or area.
-Her bow and hair can extend for as long as they want and compact together to form blades. They never reach a maximum distance and can always retract back to normal.
-Superhuman flexibility
-Because of her Cold-hearted nature, she gains Rin's chakra ability which allows her to use her chakra as an adhesive (a powerful adhesive).
-???

---------------------------------------------------
Rei-
Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! 302353
___
-Has an ever expanding mind and wide field of knowledge.
-Scythe can shift its size at will and when its size changes so does its mass and weight.
-No matter how big the scythe gets, Rei can hold it effortlessly.
-The scythe can touch the intangible and damage the soul when it makes contact with the target.
-Because of her devious nature, she gains Rin's chakra ability which allows her to have her or her attacks become intangible at will.
-???

-----------
-Minds of their own (If Rin doesn't issue an order, they do what they please.)
-Rin can fuse with a Deity and gain its according ability as well as a drastic power boost.
-Rin can only fuse with two, at most, at a time. Any more, and her body will be unable to contain the energy.

Last edited by Rin on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!!   Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Rin's imagination

Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! Wqyb2x

Rin's imagination, only assessable if you are drawn into her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!!   Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagination at it's best!!! Rin has arrived!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Techniques list-
Jump to: