The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

to all noobs of the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage

to all noobs of the site Empty
PostSubject: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:10 pm

never i mean never come and question the authority or abilities of the ex kage's and d.a. members of this site basically the (admin) because i can't stress enough how fast we will get pissed off and how fast we will kill you and not give one fuck about how you don't like it or don't know how it happened. on a lighter note if your opponent is idiosyncratic and you feel the need to question their technique don't tell them what they can't do just ask them how did they do it because again if you piss off an admin YOU DIE!!!!! some admins or admins characters include (koudo, kaito, hirano,setsuka,alice,sena,sarai,elysia,) and those are just some so watch out and be respectful to other peoples characters got it have fun and enjoy what has turned out to be a great site full of fun
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:29 pm

Man i'll hate to piss you off in a battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:25 pm

lol you dont have to worry about that you're cool its just when foriegn ppl come and try to god hack it annoys us all
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 pm

shit im still tryin to find out where everything originated from. can i at least get a link to find out about everything and the death alliance. It some what makin me confused at some points like the Kira and Ryugi thing. I seriously don't know who they are. As for the Regis person, i could some what care less who she or he is because what ever happened to her/him doesnt really concern me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:35 pm

oh yea i'll just give you the link. basically they were the kage from the other site and the alliance are basically the sites enemy is all http://twilightnexus.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh ok i see cuz i would hate to go against people who i dont know about. My character is sure to die right then and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:46 pm

its not like i dont tell ppl about my moves cuz i use the same 5 in every battle and since all my characters are in the same family they use pretty much the same 5 or 6 moves so much ppl should be used to what they do and another thing is im lazy so yea lol but i try and tell people what a move does if they ask and if you want indept detail of the phases its on the site under kira's skill list...honestly i just didnt feel like rewriting it all
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 pm

lol wow that's just wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 pm

ikr but to my defense if all of my characters have the same moves then you could go to setsuka (who's moves i did explain thouroughly on this sight besides the ones that came from the last site) and find out all of my characters techniques because i did explain them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all noobs of the site   to all noobs of the site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to all noobs of the site
Page 1 of 1