The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The thing about auto hits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sena
The black flams of the aurnion
The black flams of the aurnion

Bloodline Ability : Holy four and Comet flames

The thing about auto hits  Empty
PostSubject: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 am

OK all you fuck up's I'll tell you what an auto hit is and what is not an auto hit, OK first off to be blunt with you an auto hit is an attack that someone, does like take for exp Sarai does fire ball justu and kills sena, see that's an auto hit. and to add more onto in auto hit's are really just attacks that can't be blocked, now that's out of the way step two people do auto hit yes I know I see it a lot, and on more then one term when a person auto hit's they really are not giving you the time to tell rather you dodged it or not, its just you got hit by it the end that's what auto hit's are OK. now step three about what's an auto hit and what's not OK I read the fight that was going on and yeah it got kinda mean and bad, so that;s what this step is for genjustu is not really an auto hit because its really not an attack, that hits you and what not its a mental thing so yeah that get's that out of the way. things that are auto hit are always things that hit you for real life fire ball's and etc.. get it got it good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:36 pm

yea i feel you and i agree but at the same time im a kage and he is a genin, so if i wanted to break the genjutsu i should naturally be able to do it whenever the hell i wanted dont you agree. because im sure if it were you guys your characters would be able to break it easily also
Back to top Go down
Regis Nex

Regis Nex

Village : ?????
Bloodline Ability : ???

PostSubject: Re: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 pm

agreed u as a kage should be able to break through a low leveled genjustu i never argued that fact. but no u cannot automatically know u are within one either.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

PostSubject: Re: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 pm

what he said

VVV

Last edited by setsuka on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Hold on, to be honest here an Attack is defined as ''the act of attacking; onslaught; assault.
an offensive move against an enemy or enemy position or The beginning or initiating of any action; onset. An aggressive move in a performance or contest.'' So no matter how you look at it a genjutsu is an attack. It was clearly stated in Naruto (the show that basically all Jutsu came from) that genjutsu "ATTACKS" the nervous system

note: It said attacks

People saying that some one looked into your genjustu is an auto hit obviously you people don't fully under stand Auto-Hitting her let me help you

Auto- is a combining form meaning “self,” “same,” “spontaneous,” used in the formation of compound words: such as auto-hitting

Hitting- is a successful stroke, performance, or production; success

hopefully you understand now if you don't you fail...hard. Yes controlling the actions of another person is an auto hit

EXAMPLES

Nelli rushes toward Setsuka, once she get closes she reaches into her and stills her soul

Setsuka charges the flurry of Styx and hits Nelli in the what ever she hits

NigX activates hid hypnotic eyes and FixG looks directly into it being completely drawn into my hypnosis

Your all idiots if you don't understand this, it should also be noted that the blood thing is not an auto hit let me explain why...She said she spreed the blood on the floor not implying that you are trapped in anything your trapped in her puppet trick when you use energy on it or if it touches the blood so if you avoid the blood you avoid being Sasori'd

Once again if you don't understand you are indeed an Idiot and you need to do some research...and stop trying to justify your self by saying a Kage should be able to get out of a genins jutsu... last time i checked she did get out but you started bitching...all the autohits you did you shouldn't complain also when she put the mirror around you it should be taken the same way as a genjutsu...If you look at it your trapped.....I hate you alll

Have a Nice Day...Idiots(vanishes)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:45 pm

exactly my point. i'll let it go for now but im killing him! and there is nothing anyone can do about it. because in the end just about everything he did was an autohit. because if im not mistaken you cant force someone to fall into a genjutsu to begin with. for example if you never look in itachi's eyes you never fall into a genjutsu thus causing it to be an auto hit. i was gonna let it go but now im repissed off because nelli brings up a great point, so i won't let this thing go until i see R.I.P regis nex in obituaries and i see one of my characters have posted it
Back to top Go down
Regis Nex

Regis Nex

Village : ?????
Bloodline Ability : ???

PostSubject: Re: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 pm

okay u are right, u cannot fall into a genjustsu with out looking into his eyes correct. u cannot fall into my genjustu without looking at my ghouls, but if u are looking at me and they appear right next to me u basically have to look at them. its as if you are talking to someone and they put up the muff symbol next to their face no matter what u are looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thing about auto hits    The thing about auto hits  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thing about auto hits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: