The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Flames of Rebellion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

The Flames of Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: The Flames of Rebellion   The Flames of Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 pm

hells wrath- raise the black flames from hell to destroy all enemies. the only drawback is that these flames can only travel in a straight line.

phoenix storm- i raise my hands in the air and fire an orb the size of the planet Pluto and once i clap my hands it explodes and 3000 phoenixes rain from at 250mph.

inferno tempest- creates a giant blazing vortex of destruction.

forceful devastation- forces flames into the enemies body to ensure death. only drawback i have touch the enemy.

absolute end- creates a spear of black flames and throws it at the enemy and once it touches the ground it expands until someone is hit. drawback no one is safe.

fists of fate- daisuke combines his crashing flames along with mika's ice claws to fight the enemy with a never before seen combination of fire and ice.

The Flames of Rebellion Bns10

crashing flames- calls forth the flames of heaven and hell and sets my fist ablaze to fend off enemies with my own hands.

universal devastator- creates a giant ball of flames with his left hand and with the right hand surrounds the area with flames that consume anything that touches it.

swift blaze- creates a sword completely composed of fire.

fire fang- summons a saber toothed tiger from the deepest depths of hell to aid me in the battle. the only draw back is if the tiger is dismembered in any way then he multiplies after 6 clones he can longer be controlled.

shallow grave- summons satins army from hell to the battle to satisfy their lust for blood and follow my every command.

The Flames of Rebellion Zombiearmy

eruption- explodes in a violent rage causing magma to flow uncontrollably from the palm of daisuke's right hand.

suns fire- draws in the flames from the sun its self and charges it into a single powerful beam that leave nothing standing in its way. drawback needs 20 seconds to charge.

hells wrath rasengan: this rasengan is made entirely of red and black flames and is the size of the moon.

super nova- creates a clone of myself filled with enough molten lava to destroy an entire continent. Once i snap my fingers the clone will explode with a blast radius of 15 miles

flame collect- draws in and absorbs all fire in the surrounding area any enemy using fire based attacks will have their flames ripped from their very soul.

universal murder- when i cut my enemy with my kagutsuchi they feel the pain of every one that's been killed in the entire universe.

ember shield- i create a shield from a mere ember with a never dying flame that explodes on contact.

scorching thunder- combines my hells wrath with a master of thunder moves to create the ultimate combination. drawback is once the attack has begun there's no stopping it unless both the fire and thunder master are both killed.
The Flames of Rebellion Scroch10

valley of flames- surrounds the area in never dying flames these flames are hotter than the sun and hell combined. these flames cant be put out until i release the jutsu

dragons pride- this my first form. this form cannot be achieved unless i use my absolute end and force it into my chest. After assuming this form my body emits flames that exceed 59,0000 degrees KELVIN.
The Flames of Rebellion Kuromeru-hinote

burning oath -invokes the spirit my sword to the battle. Once the summoning has began it cant be stopped. This summoning requires me to use my crashing flames and combine the flames into one orb. then i must shoot the orb into the sky thus summoning kagutsuchi: the dragon of the black flames.

The Flames of Rebellion Bfd10

blaze judgment- traps the opponent in a cage made of black fire with no way out and the cage shrinks smaller every time they touch the bars.

incinerate- daisuke puts his hands on the ground and super heats the ground making the area unbearably hot.

magma storm- fires an orb of magma into the clouds and forces magma to rain from the sky for a total of 5 minutes.

molten destruction- raises a volcano from hell and creates a 15 foot tall tidal wave of magma to level the area.

1st degree- this low level fire attack super heats the tips of daisuke's fingers to inflict a small burn on the foe.

2nd degree- this attack engulfs daisuke's feet in fire to fight the enemy on a whole new level.

3rd degree- this attack creates a powerful aura made of fire surrounding daisuke. if daisuke gets close enough to the enemy their skin will burn skin completely off. any liquid that gets within 10 ft the aura automatically evaporates.

guardian of the gate- daisuke whistles and a giant rift in the ground leading to hell is opened. out of the hole emerges a 41 foot tall Cerberus ready to obey daisuke's every command.

burning Cerberus- daisuke creates a rift in space and from the rift emerges 4 mini Cerberus. once they are summoned they teleport daisuke and his enemy into random demonsions.

The Flames of Rebellion Cerb10

deception- daisuke reaches into his pocket and pulls out his most harmless creature. this little salamander has the ability to move at the speed of light. when this salamander is destroyed it is reborn inside of daisuke's body. at will the salamander can teleport back into daisuke's pocket.

The Flames of Rebellion Bfd11

however when this salamander is touched by any liquid he transforms to his true form.

The Flames of Rebellion Fd10

Spoiler:
daisuke's spectral form, daisuke sheds his physical body and becomes immune to physical attacks. his speed is also amplified 83x. after assuming this form daisuke gains the ability to materialize flames inside of the enemies body.

Spoiler:
volcanic rebirth- daisuke calls forth "chaos". this dragon has the power to shatter its enemies minds by staring them into there eyes. once this dragon has begun to fight it cast dark storm clouds over the area. this dragon can also fight using this fear in the enemies hearts and use it against them.this dragons rage is like no other. this dragon was born from the evil in daisuke's heart. the last time this dragon went on a rampage it caused a inter-dimensional genocide, 99,000 planets were destroyed. daisuke only has to say the dragons name and it will fly to him

Spoiler:
oath of the king- this is mika and daisuke's ultimate combination jutsu. this jutsu summons the ultimate dragon king ryuu of fire and water. this dragon has the destructive power to decimate entire solar systems.

Lighting Penetration- when daisuke points his index finger at the opponent he can create either a spear or a small ball of lightning to shoot at the opponent. to change the shape of the attack daisuke has to say "shift."

lightning palm- daisuke's hand is charged with an immense amount of lighting, who ever daisuke chooses to unleash the lightning upon will get blasted with all the lighting stored in his hand. It will deliver a devastating amount of damage to whom ever is touched.

Back to top Go down

The Flames of Rebellion
Page 1 of 1