The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Poison huh? Soushi Imano

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Poison huh? Soushi Imano Empty
PostSubject: Poison huh? Soushi Imano   Poison huh? Soushi Imano I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Name: Soushi Imano
Hair color: Super vibrant red most of the time
eye color: A brownish red but still red
Normal Attire: Normal some short shorts and shirt cut off at just below the chest area. Usually blue in color, but it fluctuates.

Personality: Can you say airhead? Soushi isn't very quick when people talk to it or about it. Especially when they use big words like "Chakra" or "Kekkai Genkai". Soushi will just tilt it's head and smile as if it understands. Soushi just likes to have fun and when it's a strong opponent that it's facing then it usually has the most fun when it fights. Though it's an airhead, it's very adept in learning moves and tends to master them at a faster rate than most. It could have something to do with it's Kekkai Genkai, then it again it could not since it knows nothing about it's keekai genkai right now.

Though it seems like an airhead most of the time, it is actually somewhat of a gifted genius, it's almost scary how gifted it is. Though most people don't know, the airhead persona that it wears is a front and it's true sadistic and playful nature that only make's itself apparent when it's in a fight against overwhelming odds, even though it's never really in fights like that.

Bio: Soushi Imano hailing from the very late, very ungreat Imano clan, known for it's poisons and odd potions. Soushi is the last of the Imano's and knows nothing about it's heritage since it was raised by itself in the woods very far away from any other civilization. It was found one day by a nice family and they took it in, helping it to master a few attacks for Ninja training and such, but it picked the moves up extremely fast and quickly entered the ranks of the shinobi in no time at all. It doesn't know of it's kekkai genkai since it knows nothing about it's clan. And that's all for now.
Back to top Go down

Poison huh? Soushi Imano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Character Bio-
Jump to: