The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

I need people to fight, two people please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I need people to fight, two people please.  Empty
PostSubject: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Soushi sat in the tree of a very forest like area. Trees everywhere and so big that they covered the sky, making it mainly dark around the area. There was little to no ground to walk on, but the branches of the trees were incredible large so that people could walk, run, and fight on them.(Sort of like the Forest of Death in Naruto) Soushi whistled while Soushi waited for two opponents.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Koudo was intrigued by this new one person. Around his age and seemed to be very confident though the child knew nothing about himself or the power that he had within. Koudo was going to help bring it out, so he sent two clones to the area with Soushi. "We are Koudo and we would like to be your opponents." The clones said in unison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Soushi tilted it's head to the side before smiling and looked to the side, at a tree there. Soushi stood and jumped from the tree he was on, to the other tree and looked behind it. "Found you." Soushi smiled heavily at the person that was behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Hmmm..this kid was definitely something else. It'd found Koudo in almost no time at all and he was very impressed. " I'm surprised, most assume that I'm not actually on the field." Koudo said as the clones vanished and he put his hand out to Soushi. "Name's Koudo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Soushi looked at the hand in front of it and tilted its head before taking it in between its fingers and moving the hand a little. "Soushi, my name's Soushi."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 pm

"Soushi..nice to meet you, so shall we get started?" Koudo asked the kid, assuming it was a boy by the eyes and nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Soushi shook its head and sat down. "I don't wanna fight ya actually, I can sense that you're one of the most powerful people here. I'm not stupid." Soushi smiled up at Koudo before standing again and looking around. "I want two easy opponents."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Kinda cute and had sensing abilities, it had to be a girl instead of a boy, the body looked a little feminine anyway and so did the outfit. "So you can sense energy? Interesting, and two easy opponents, they might be here soon. Just be patient." Koudo said before starting to fade away. "I'll be watching, Soushi." and with that Koudo had vanished, but he was still there, just watching from a distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Soushi nodded and took a seat again starting to whistle. "Need two opponents." It said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Ayame hops on top of a tree, looking for a mushroom that can cure a stomach ache. "It has to be here some where i just know it..." Ayame said as she searched. Ayame then pulls out her book of plants and then notices Soushi. "Oh, hello there." Ayame said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 am

Soushi looked at the girl that appeared and smiled. She could be one of the opponents if she was interested now all Soushi needed was one more person. "Hi, are you here to be my opponent? I have to beat two people before I can completely decimate Kaito-sensai." Soushi said nonchalantly, before smiling bigger. "Yeah, yeah, this is gonna be fun, you seem pretty strong."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Ayame put the book down and sat down on the tree. "My name is Ayame...Ayame Sasaki." Ayame said sweetly. "You want me to be your opponent you say and you also want to Go against Kaito? Well I guess it's passed due for me to be ranked. Ok I'll Be you opponent...And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Soushi jumped up and down happily, taking the girl's hands and shaking them before it took a seat next to her and smiled widely. "Soushi, I'm Soushi." It said before looking her deep in the eyes, surveying her. "You fought Kaito-sensai already....and lost, with a girl named Mika right?" How it was able to tell this was anyone's guess. It might have been there during the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 pm

"I'm not gonna lie...Yes I did fight Kaito...and yes I did loose with a girl named Mika." Ayame said as she looked down. "But i was given a good offer to be ranked!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Soushi got serious and looked her deep in the eyes. "Don't fight him again." That was all it said before standing and twirling around on it's foot. "I need one more opponent. You and one other, I want an easy fight." It said with a smile. Already knowing that the victory would belong to it, it was a Death Alliance member after all.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Ayame's warm smile turned into a serious face. She then closed her eyes and caught a floating leaf. She started to feel the leaf and turned towards Soushi. "I believe I can't do that. You don't have the right to declare that. Only They do......" Ayame said as she looked at the sky. (Sky-StarClan...I shall watch my step...) Ayame let the leaf be blown away. she then turned towards Soushi. "Well while we wait for this other opponent, tell me a little bit about your self."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Soushi looked at her before tilting it's head and thinking for a minute. "Well...I'm a bit of an air head. OH!! I have a fun game we can play." Soushi said completely forgetting to answer the rest of her question, before it spun around and smiled. "I bet you can't guess my gender!!! I won't tell you if you're right though."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Ayame sniffed the air. "Well from the smell of it, you smell like a girl. But at the same time, you smell like a boy as well." She walked over to Soushi and looked into his/her eyes. "You might be one of those people that have both of the... genitalia....But you have the scent of both." Ayame went back over to her branch and set down. "If you do i have no problem with is. If you're human than you're human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 pm

"Genital-what? No idea what that is." Soushi said walking back to the girl and leaning over, to look at her. She appeared upside down to it however since it was leaned over and looking at her face over her back. "Do you have any friends, besides Mika, that can come fight me? If it was you and Mika I'd make short work of you all, especially if you couldn't defeat Kaito-sensai." Soushi bragged before grinning. "I beat him tons of times."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Ayame opened her book and began flipping through pages. "If you beat him so much then why are you still a genin?" Ayame asked sarcastically. "An Mika is one of my friends. The others are up there and some here in Aurnion too. And Shiki..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:18 am

Soushi went serious faced for a minute before smiling. "Because it's fun to still be a genin silly. Then no one knows how strong you really are." Soushi explained before listening to the people she had as friends, one named intrigued it however. "Shiki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:04 pm

(( Bump ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need people to fight, two people please.    I need people to fight, two people please.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need people to fight, two people please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Sparring Range-
Jump to: