The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Techniques List I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Techniques List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetsu Chaos

Tetsu Chaos

Bloodline Ability : no world,mirrors edge,negive side

Techniques List Empty
PostSubject: Techniques List   Techniques List I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:47 am

Tetsu Moves:

Black Fusion-Testu make a blacke hole in his chest if anything touched him.The opponent and he or she move can go into his body making him have more skills.

Heart Orb-Testu make a orb flow around if the opponent hit it.If the opponent be near Testu 5 feet the opponent will have poison.

Power absorbed-if the opponent and Testu is on the ground Tetsu absorbed the opponent energy little by little but this move don't work in the sky

Death Arm-A giant arm that come from earths ground try to grab the opponent sealing they energy power from them.

Space Rasengan-When Testu use the rasengan at the opponent chest.The opponent body broke into the unknown universe.

Mind Poison-When Testu use this move the opponent lose his memory what they done.

The Two Worlds-Testu will use smoke around the opponent.The opponent will go to a fake world and have to fight fake Testu but it can cut you real as also real Testu but the opponent can only see fake one.The only way how to get out they have cut both the fake one and the real one.

Mini It-Opponent will have a littler but stronger them will as Tetsu power.It will have the same power but better.

Death Palm-special blow that Testu know when he hit opponent with it.The opponent body drop down and the opponent is dead!!!

Pain Skulls-Testu shoot out skulls to the opponent if the skull touch the opponent.The skulls eat the bests chakra points making the opponent can't use noting.

Cannons-Testu make 2 giant cannons come out the ground under the opponent but it need to be recharge every one turn

Spikes-Testu make spikes on his back.The spikes suck up the air energy when hit get damages

Blood Gravity-Testu blood mix the opponent blood then he control of them.

Last edited by Tetsu Chaos on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Chaos

Tetsu Chaos

Techniques List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques List   Techniques List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 am

Tetsu Summons:

Haman-The human use enrgy from his sword give him to go faster to make time hole that suck up the opponent in it make them weak because it suck up they energy type high than Tetsu.The human amror was make with 500 hollows,and 800 hell demons can kill the opponent when his slash his swords.

Human:

Demon-The demon is the same as the human but the demon skill are eating blood from the opponent .The demon can't fell pain his eyes turn things into stone or in flames.

Demon:

Live-The life one is a heal the party.The life one can stan the opponent with out him moving his skill is by the heavens but his have some dark magic make white flames thatn burn you forever shoot swords that in possible to get awat from.

Live:

Death-see in his crow eyes can use dark matter and have a golden hearts of every body in the universe but his death it not in his bag see the world as blood pool of happiest his weapon suck any things that by him 40 feet grow that some body is bloody and stronger as well.

Death:

Between-choose for live or death the between have a world that noting but white and black sides having the world as his land to do any thing his want death don't scare him because his not dead or alive.

Between:

Last edited by Tetsu Chaos on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Chaos

Tetsu Chaos

Techniques List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques List   Techniques List I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Tetsu Stages Forms:

Stage 1-Testu will out a sword.The sword have all of his sword because in this form didn't have energy in it at all.This form make atoms eating any thing that come to him he very fast with out his sword.

*Powers:just energy from the sword*

Stage 1:

Stage 2-This form of Tetsu lose the sword make his arms is 5 times stronger than the last form.This form use comet flame,Asteroids waves and Meteorites storm.

*Powers:Energy from his arms,Comet Flame,Asteroids Waves and Meteorites Storm*

Stage 2:

Stage 3-Tetsu sword return to it turn form.Tetsu can break out attacks and blocks make his energy more stronger.

*Powers:Energy from the sword,2X Comet Flame,Asteroids Waves and Meteorites Storm power and break out attacks and blocks*

Stage 3:

Stage 4-This form make Tetsu use energy from the air into anything he want and the force that the opponent. Tetsu had a little point that is his bind side.

*Power:Energy from his mind,4X Comet Flame,Asteroids Waves and Meteorites Storm power,break out attacks and blocks and control air into an weapon

Stage 4:

Final Stage 1-Testu control hell demon in earth.Have five death rings that give him a better power to use.

*Powers:Energy from the sword and his mind,16X Comet Flame,Asteroids Waves and Meteorites Storm power,break out attacks,blocks control air into an weapon,use demon from hell and use 5 death rings.

Final Stage 1:

Final Stage 2-The last form for Tetsu Chaos make impossible to stop with the power for the universe as his heart ,his speech, his way to live make him feel like a god.

*Power:Energy from the universe,256XComet Flame,Asteroids Waves and Meteorites Storm power,break out attacks,blocks control air into an weapon,use demon from the universe,10 death rings and final death blow.

Final Stage 2:

Last edited by Tetsu Chaos on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Chaos

Tetsu Chaos

Techniques List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques List   Techniques List I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Tetsu Body Parts:When Tetsu have been kill his body divide his body into 7 forms.

Tetsu Head::

Stage 1-She draw demons with her power paint brush.he can draw on any thing to make them she is the fastest his got but her attacks is weaker than the others.

Stage 1:

Stage 2-With the power of her best form now she got better power make demons with her mind making noting to stop her when she make death act and 2 headed crows from her heart.

Stage 2:

Tetsu Left Arm::

Stage 1-Use flowers as her most power energy she can't feel pain but burning in her arm.She grow more stronger every time have a giant eye that have equal power as the opponent.

Stage 1:

Stage 2-Power by her wings opponent can't use they power from the power of her wings.She use unknown energy of her cheating moves but don't move at all.

Stage 2:

Tetsu Right Arm::

Stage 1-Use no magic but have better skills with weapons.If opponent control her the opponent will get poison inside of they body.

Stage 1:

Stage 2-Use now both magic and weapons the only power her got is air.The air can use for attack and to heal her.

Stage 2:

Tetsu Chest::

Stage 1-They only use noting but Tetsu tech list but every turn they energy boost up 5%

Stage 1:

Stage 2- stronger than last time but this time the only power they use is explosion popsicles.The popsicles is 10X stronger than a spirit bomb.

Stage 2:

Tetsu Left Leg::

Stage 1-unknown energy that control any thing that touch her.Very scary about fighting people she don't know if the opponent said boo she will run a way.

Stage 1:

Stage 2-do noting when her team mates are down.If the opponent get near her she have a gravity pull them to her body and Fusion to her body.

Stage 2:

Tetsu Right Leg::

Stage 1-magic use of water,ice spells move be hide the opponent all way.

Stage 1:

Stage 2-now use water,ice,fire,wind and dark spells in every two turn she turn invisible and make no sound.

Stage 2:
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Chaos

Tetsu Chaos

Techniques List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques List   Techniques List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Tetsu Helpers:People he find in the negative side give them more power they want.

Aerosentinels:coming soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Techniques List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques List   Techniques List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Techniques List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Techniques list-
Jump to: