The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
devils blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
devils blood I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
devils blood I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
devils blood I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
devils blood I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
devils blood I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
devils blood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
devils blood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
devils blood I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

devils blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

devils blood Empty
PostSubject: devils blood   devils blood I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:00 pm

-Dark Orb: Creates an orb of dark power in her hands. Is powerful upon impact, but takes a few seconds to develop fully.

Chaos Coffin of Death: This attack seals my opponent inside a black coffin of dark energy that will then release hundreds of chakra spikes inside the coffin skewering my opponent. Once the oponent is stabbed with the chakra spikes their chakara is absorbed into hikari's body

hells wrath- raise the black flames from hell to destroy all enemies. the only drawback is that these flames can only travel in a straight line.

-Dark Energy: Releases some of the dark power from her palms and fingertips, targetting the opponent. Not as powerful as the dark orb, but is much faster, and usually more effective.

-Dark Shield: Makes a shield of dark energy. Basic defense, will completely block simple jutsu, will give some resistance to extremely strong attacks.

-Dark Attack: A dark chakra surrounds her hands and feet as she fights (hand-to-hand combat). This makes her attacks much stronger, and much faster.

-Fire Bullets: A simple fire jutsu. Fires, bullet like balls of fire at teh opponent for moderate damage.

-Fire Ring: A large ring of fire appears around the opponent, growing several feet in the air. Is used as a diversion. attack, or trap. When surrounding herself,it can be used as a shield against wind and lightning/electric attacks.

-Fire Clone: A clone made of fire. Erupts into huge flames when destroyed, sometimes harming the person that destroyed it.

Fire Style: Inferno
Creates a large number of flames that move with the users command.

Fire Style: Big Bang
If the user manages to place the created chip on the opponent, the chip will explode on the users command.

Fire Style: Imprison
The jutsu creates an orb of fire around the opponent. Not that hard to escape from, seeing as you can walk through it as long as you don’ mind the burn.

Fire Style: Walking Bomb
When one of the fighters, opponent or user, does damage to the other, the bomb moves over the head of the one who took damage. As the attacks go back and forth, the bomb gets bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until finally….KABOOM!

Fire Style: Flame Hand
Surrounds the hikari's arms with flames. The flames will burn those who touch it, but they don’t affect the user.

Fire Style: Antares
Creates multiple balls of flame at varied sizes, with an explosive center. Moves at the users will.

Fire Style: Flame Dragon
Creates a Dragon of Flame to aid hikari.

Fire Style: burning structure
Creates a giant tower with a bird bath at the top. The top is chock full of dynamite. The tower spins at increasing speeds, sending dynamite flying everywhere.

Fire Style: Catastrophic Cannon
Summons a large black cannon that fires cannon balls and flame balls.

Fire Style: Vulcanus
Creates a giant active volcano. The user controls the lava flow. Drains a rather large amount of chakra.

Summoning Jutsu: flaming reaper
A giant floating skull appears. When it opens, its eye is revealed.
It creates an orb around the opponent. At the command, ‘Burst Up’, everything in the bubble gets dealt damage from multiple explosions.

Summoning Jutsu: Hell Hound
Summons a hound around the size of an elephant from the depths of hell.
that has two heads.

Raining needles: A barrage of needles that are sent flying at the opponent from a hidden place inside my puppets. The needles are then controlled using Chakra and directed at the enemy; first stage of black rain.

Black Rain: The second stage of "Raining Needle's"; this jutsu is almost similar to raining needles, yet more destructive, and deadly. With a thin layer of recyclable black chakra emitted with the needles. The appearance is like small black jolts a lighting raining from the heaven's above.

Dark Pulse: A Dark wave of energy is released when a enemy is close to me. This is more of a counter attack, last resort; first part of Dark Voltage.

Black Volt: A black bolt of thunder is shot from my hand into my opponent may cause temperately stunned; the other first stage of Dark Voltage.

Dark Voltage: A combination of the Jutsu "Dark Pulse" and "Black Volt"; the appearance is like an atomic bomb explosion, the after affect of the explosion is a static discharge is thrown in the atmosphere and shocking the opponent. Since this Jutsu is deadly and can possibly kill, I barely use this Jutsu a lot since it takes a lot of chakra.

Shadow Ball: A dark/purplish orb is created in my palm just like a Resangan it has the same power and strength; first stage of eclipses.

Dark Bomb: Two small orbs form into my hand spiraling a smaller one, this a devastating attack; second stage of Eclipses.

Shadow Force: A weird jutsu that makes the opponent have after affects as sickness. The opponent is locked in great pressure unable to see and stop the attack (only last 30 sec.) the opponent then feels lightheaded easy for finishing attacks.

Fire Element: Fire Dragon Flame Blast- Sends a stream of fire towards my opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from my mouth.

Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique- a technique where I build up chakra in my chest and blows a large ball of fire from my mouth.

Fire Element, Phoenix Fire Technique- a technique where I blow multiple fireballs from my mouth. It can also be combined with throwing weapons, which creates weapons engulfed in flames.

Fire Element: Searing Ash Cloud: I breathe out a large amount hot burning ash that can cove a large area or can be blown in one single direction. This ash burns my opponent, destroy my opponent’s visibility, and also make it hard for my opponent to breath.

Blazing Slash: I will charge my blades with fire and unleashe a powerful slash/wave of flames from my blade.

Mist Waltz Technique: I breathe out a very large wave of combustible mist that I can combine with any of my fire jutsu to double its power.

Running Fire: I stab my sword into the ground and I will then swipe my sword through the ground and then send a
wave of fire and ground at my opponent.

Inferno Beam: I will release a large blast of pure fire chakra that will rocket toward my opponent that will explode on contact with and physical object creating a large fiery explosion.

Fire Twister: I will create a large tornado of fire that will suck in and burn all that get to close to is.

Fire Wall- I will make a few hand signs and then clap my hands together summoning a large wall of fire to protect others and myself.

Fire Phoenix- This moves creates a giant bird of fire that will attack my opponent. This bird has the ability to fly to extreme heights incase the opponent can fly or jump grate heights.

Fire Ball- I create a large ball of fire that can be thrown or used with a punch.

Fire Orb- Traps my foe in a shell of fire with flames burning inside; when the foe attempts to break out, it causes a massive backfire (works with very weak attack mainly punches, kicks, or weapons).

Flame Skull: After making a few hand seals I will place my hands on the ground and will summon a group of burning skulls armed with flaming swords that will attack my opponent. Also when they are destroyed they release large clouds of hot ash that when breathed in will cause your lungs to burn making it hard to breath.

Fire Wave: I stab my sword into the ground and I will then swipe my sword through the ground and then send a wave of fire and earth at my opponent.

Fire Element; Fire Dragon Flame Whip: I create a whip of fire, when I spin it in the air it sends a wave of flames.

Magma Burst: This move will release a large blast of lave from my hands toward my opponet.

Magma Clone: This will create a clone made of magma, being made of magma they are not able to be touched without being burned. Also when destroyed the will burst back into magma covering my opponent if they are close enough.

Magma Giant: I will create a large monster made of magma that will attack my oppponent on my command. The giant attack useing its raw power and is blazing body.

Magma Flow: This will cause a large volume of magma to flow from my hand or the ground toward my opponent.

Magma Gyser: The will cause magma to erupt from under the ground. The magma can be made to come up from under my opponent.

Magma Quake: Like my earthquake this will cause the ground around the area to crack although magma would then begin to seep from the cracks making it harder to regain their footing.

Magma Armor: Like my earth armor I will cover my body in magma for protection. I can also mold different weapons of hardened magma from the armor.

Magma Rock Hailstorm: I will stomp the ground causing multiple blazing magma rocks to erupt from the ground. They would then fly hight into the air and would then rain down toward my opponent.

Magma Dragon: This will create a large dragon made of magma that will rocket toward my opponent. The dragon will be a good 20 feet long deepending on how much chakra I have.

Magma Claw: Just like my earth claws I will create large claws of magma around both my arms. Although unlike the earth claws the magma claws will burn what ever they touch.

Magma Fist: My hand will become covered in magma and then I will then punch toward my opponent and I will release a large fist of magma. As the fist moves closer to my opponent the fist of magma will grow in size.

Back to top Go down

devils blood
Page 1 of 1