The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 Empty
PostSubject: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Soushi walked to the designated testing area and awaited its proctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 am

" Shall I be your proctor.? " A voice said as the wind started to blow furiously. Then a being lowered himself to the ground, the Kage of Aurnion, Naoki appeared. He touched the ground and looked at Soushi with a smile. " You`re here for a ranking yes? " He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 am

Hearts nearly formed in Soushi`s eyes when it looked at its proctor. It immediately smiled and nodded quickly. " yes I am, and you being my proctor would be great. " It swooned happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:38 am

naoki tilted his head a little to the side, staring at the thing in front of him. he wasn`t quite sure if it was a boy or a girl and he didn`t want to insult it. He smiled and bowed before putting a hand out. " before we start, what is your gender? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

Soushi cocked a brow and grinned. " Well that depends on who Soushi is fighting. Soushi is a UMA I guess you could say ... in a way. " Proud with its rhyme it nodded and took a seat on the ground. " What`s the test, Soushi`s ready to pass. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:52 am

"A UMA huh? " Naoki had no idea what this meant but shook his head and started to stroke his chin. " Hmm .... A fight. You can only use one Genjutsu, one Ninjutsu, and your Kekkai Genkai is off limits. I will follow the same rules. " Naoki smiled and put a hand out to help the boy/girl up. " How about that Soushi? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 am

Soushi looked up and nodded, before taking the hand of its proctor and squeezing it a quick time. " You`re really dreamy sensai ... your chakra is an interesting color too. " It complimented sniffing Naoki quickly before letting go of the hand and moving back a little. It got in a ready stance and nodded. " Soushi`s ready. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 am

Naoki raised an eyebrow and took a few steps away from the UMA that sniffed him before also getting in a ready stance and nodding as well. " Lets get started ... also. Variations of a jutsu are fine, so if you know lets say Rasengan, then you can use Odama Rasengan and any other variation of the ability. " he smiled. " Lets get started .... attack me. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 am

That was interesting, Soushi knew Rasengan, but had no idea what the other variations could be ... neither did it care for one reason or another. " Fine. " It said, crossing its wrist, its chakra starting to flow over it`s hands. " I choose Chakra Scalpel for my ninjutsu. " with that sentence Soushi rushed Naoki, attempting to hit his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Naoki restrained himself from activating his kannagan out of habit, this didn`t put him at a disadvantage though since the person he was fighting wasn`t using any wind abilities. At the lunge for his shoulder, Naoki dodge with ease and grabbed the boy`s wrist. " You should have known that wasn`t going to work. " He smiled and used his other hand to charge up a Rasengan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Soushi was stunned that its wrist was grabbed so easily, it thought it was the fastest in the village ... it had another thing coming apparently. This was a minor setback however. Soushi jumped, and maneuvered its loose body for a kick at Naoki`s face, since it was close enough to maybe connect because Naoki had its wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Naoki was focused on charging the Rasengan, but ducked quickly enough for the kick to fly over his head, Naoki was essentially the fastest ninja in the village because of his training with Kira and Mina. he smiled and moved forward, locking Soushi`s arm behind the UMA`s back and as soon as the Rasengan was charged Naoki thrust it towards Soushi`s back. He restricted most of the power from the attack which hopefully wouldn`t injure the genin too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Soushi was trapped, its arm was locked behind its back and the Rasengan had indeed connected. It groaned in panic as it was rocketed away from its opponent a good distance. Rolling on the ground, when it came to a stop, it sat up slowly and looked across the field at Naoki, the hearts fading from its eyes slightly. " That actually hurt ... hurt a lot actually. Fine ... " Soushi stood and activated the chakra scalpel again, putting on the soft and friendly face for its proctor.

" Sensai that was really strong! "

Soushi couldn`t do any ninjutsu except chakra scalpel so it was a little on the defensive side since its kekkai genkai was off limits and it couldn`t use any of its other abilities. Then it remembered that one genjutsu was fine. That was good since it only had one genjutsu. Soushi rushed Naoki, attempting to strike his knee this time.

" Hopefully it`ll work. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Again, Naoki is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, ninja in the village, so he easily dodged the chakra scalpel and swung his leg around for a kick to the UMA`s mid section.

" That won`t work on me. "

But he had to admit that the genin was fast, a lot faster than most his level and was definitely flexible. He had to commend this genin, but that wasn`t enough for him to pass the genin. He needed to see if Soushi was good at working with limited abilities against stronger opponents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:35 pm

" Bingo. "

Soushi, leaned backwards at just the right time and angle, to place its chakra scalpel right to Naoki`s knee, this would immobilize him, at least that`s what Soushi hoped. Soushi, then flipped backwards a little and smiled.

" How was that? "

It asked adjusting it`s eyepatch slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Naoki honestly wasn`t expecting to miss that kick and when the scalpel connected with his knee, he immediately felt the affects of it. It was hard to move his leg, which slowed him, but he assumed he was still faster than the genin was at this given time.

" That was good, I`m impressed. "

Naoki said, moving his leg around without placing it back to the ground, then placing it to the ground, flexing his knee slowly before winking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Soushi practically melted at the wink and the hearts in its eyes grew even more. This proctor was so dreamy it was crazy, but Soushi had to stay focused and he immediately placed his hands together and started a group of handsigns. Feathers soon appeared on the field, he hoped Naoki would fall for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:47 pm

This was new, was it another ninjutsu or a kekkai genkai ability? Naoki was about to announce the fight over before he started to get sleepy ... really sleepy. He realized it was genjutsu, but it was too late, he was asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Soushi smiled ... grinned and walked to its proctor, tapping his shoulder before smiling even more and releasing the Genjutsu with its lips close to Naoki`s. " Did I pass? " It asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Naoki felt himself wake up quickly and saw the UMA`s lips close to his, he quickly flashed behind the thing and placed a hand to the shoulder Soushi and smiled. " With great speed and reflexes and good use of limited jutsu ... I grant you the title of chunin. Congratulations. " Naoki said before disappearing from the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Soushi grinned and pulled out a scroll. " Got everything I need for the boss. " Soushi whispered to himself before he sunk into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1   Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soushi`s Ranking Exam 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: