The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  Empty
PostSubject: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Soushi waited at the outer wall of Outer Wall city, hoping for Ryuubi or a messenger from her to come and met it. Soushi was sure that it had some information that would useful to her ... on the fighters from Aurnion, and if she was to allow Soushi to join her, then it would spy on all the rest of the ninja for her as well. It also had information on another ninja that was looking to trade sides for more power.
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Hitosei walks up to the strange figure.''Lady Ryuubi sent me in her steed. My apologies if I've disrespected you in anyway of form.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:54 am

" You haven`t ... i would like to offer my services to Ryuubi, services that I can`t discuss with an underling. " Soushi explained with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 am

''Very well if you insist but, if you don't mind please don't refer to me as an underling. I'd appreciate it.'' he said as he began to reach in his bag for paper and pen.''Okay, so what exactly are these services you speak of.'' he stated as he got ready to jot down the info.''If it some thing you'd rather talk about with my lady then I'm sure I could arrange an appointment but, either way is fine.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:45 am

" Spying is my specialty and I`m more than adept in medical ninjutsu. In fact, I`m probably the best medic Aurnion has. "

Soushi explained.

" I`ve already infiltrated Aurnion, acquired a very powerful ally and I`ve even befriend the great Kaito. I`m sure I can get him to join this rebellion of sorts that your leader is throwing. "

Soushi started to pace now.

" And as such, the ducklings always follow the mother duck, so Naoki and Maina will follow suit bringing Yuu and Yuuki out of the passive side of leadership and following after, the reapers ... they are a different story but Kai has pull with them so they`ll listen. "

Soushi stopped and looked at the guy that was taking down notes and smiled.

" I might even be able to revive some of the stronger deceased members of this world which will get Koudo interested. With me by her side, there`s no way that anyone that could oppose her would ever win. "
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Hetosei look up quickly with the greatest feeling of shock.''Y-you say you an revive the dead.'' he thought to himself (not another one dammit, but wait I could use this if what Ryuubi's doing succeeds) he looked over at Soushi with a type of sinister feel to his aura.''tell me can you break god seal. you know the ones used on gods to keep them from entering the human world?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Soushi noticed the intrigue in the guy`s voice and it couldn`t blame the guy, in fact Soushi smiled and looked off to the side, its eyes closed and a smirk playing across it`s girly face.

" Perhaps I could ... given the right research. I`m a researcher first and a fighter second. "

Soushi looked at the guy before sighing and putting a hand out to the side.

" Can we go somewhere that has chairs, I`m awfully tired from traveling here and would like to rest ... actually. Why were you so interested in my ability to raise the dead? Have someone you need in mind? "

Curiosity was at its peak and Soushi had to know what this man was thinking of using her for. Soushi wasn`t one to use its abilities without being properly compensated first.
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:35 pm

''Some place with chairs sure, I'll tell you when we get there if you don't mind'' he said as hes pen and paper shattered into a glittery smoke and vanished into thin air in a spiraling motion.''Where should we go?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:40 pm

" You avoided the question, but it doesn`t matter. "

Soushi looked around before pointing to the left and nodding in that direction.

" That way looks ... promising. "

Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 pm

''Bringing back the dead is a skill I always found interesting to bring back what has been destroyed a skill that many gods do not posses. it very unique but unfortunately I will never be able to do such things.'' He look of to the side as a if his attention was drawn else where.''Try the lounge, I heard it's a pretty comfortable place.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Soushi looked at Hitosei, before smirking and even giving off a soft laugh.

" Like I stated before, I`m a researcher before a fighter. If researched enough anything is possible for me. That`s just the type of person I am. "

Soushi looked forward and wondered if the lounge was close by and if so then would Hitosei be taking Soushi all the way there or stopping at a certain place and leaving Soushi in the care of another.

" I heard that Lady Ryuubi has gotten married ... to Sarai, It`s sad really. She had so much more potential to marry someone greater. "

Soushi shook its head and laughed once more.

" I`m surprised ... I wondered if they`ll bring a child into this world. I believe Kaito to be a better choice for the strongest genes of the up and coming leaders of this world. Wouldn`t you agree Hitosei? "
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Lady Ryuubi already has two sons, shes already informed me of the marriage and Its wasn't a brilliant move if you ask me but lets go.'' reached out his hand and a cloud of same glittery black smoke appeared covering his hand.''I don't feel like walking so well just fast-travel, hold on if your comming.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Soushi looked at his hand before looking at him and taking it.

" Fine, lets go. "
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 pm

With Soushi holding his hand the black smoke in his had drew them in and the shot into the sky (Imagine how the Death Eaters travel in Harry Potter)

[move to ''Hitosei and Soushi Meeting'' also where you get your profile pic of that girl]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.    Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuubi ... I think I can be of use to you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Nightmare Nocturne :: Outer Wall Town :: The Outer Wall-
Jump to: