The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass Empty
PostSubject: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Daisuke stopped at the edge of the volcano, creating a path for the phoenix king to walk on. Daisuke heard about the challenge and was ready to destroy this bitch ass nigga coming to take his title.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:01 pm

( Big bro wth lol i think he was banned.Talk to one of the mods just to see lol.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

( I unbanned him to see this epic ass asswhooping )

Kaito appeared in flash of lightning.

" Let me do it. "

Kaito was eager to kill this guy in one move.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 pm

(im in on this one)

Mika sat on top of a tree branch. " No fair Kaito let me at least get a hit in. He did disrespect me and my brother." Mika said with her ears flattned.
Back to top Go down
phoenix king

phoenix king

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Finally your here daisuke NOW phoenix king runs up to daisuke and punches him in the jaw. Now do you feel my power.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:28 pm

" No. We killing dude in one hit. "

Kaito said wanting Daisuke to destroy this man.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:38 pm

daisuke turns his head and looks down at the pathetic excuse for a ninja. " ha ha is that the full extent of your power? now its my turn daisuke melts the ground where phoenix king stood, daisuke then places his right hand on phoenix kings face and forces magma into his body killing him in less than 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 pm

" Damn. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:47 pm

"He didn't even have a chance. This is what happens when you think you are high and mighty."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:12 pm

"yea thats true but does any one know where this guy came from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Naoki drifted down from the sky and whipped up a cloud to scoop the guy`s body up, before he landed on the ground and flipped his white hair.

" I know ... he came from there. "

Naoki said pointing straight up at the sky, and in the sky there was black right after the clouds. Naoki smirked and shook his head before looking at his brother ... especially his brother`s eyes and sighing.

" Mother`s back isn`t she? That means that they`re gonna come and test us, and you can`t forget about those. "

Naoki said, being as vague as possibly on purpose in front of Daisuke and Mika, but knowing good and well that Kaito knew what he was talking about. Shrugging really, he disappeared as well as the cloud and the body of the dead phoenix king.

" Koudo wanted the body. "

Naoki`s voice seemed to come from everywhere at once.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Mika let out a sigh. (Mizucha is at the lake... Good thing i didn't bring her here, or else i would've been in trouble. I really do need that sword.) " Daisuke, Kaito, I gotta get back to the lake... I gotta take care of somethings. Daisuke meet me there later."With that said, Mika left.

(im bout to post something up when you see it go to it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass   Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on Phoenix King, I`m gonna destroy your ass
Page 1 of 1