The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
why........ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
why........ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
why........ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
why........ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
why........ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
why........ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
why........ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

why........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

why........ Empty
PostSubject: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:05 pm

zero stood in the grassy field staring at the moon. "....... how could she do this to me."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Ayame entered the field, her eyes reflecting off of the Moons rays. She looked at Zero before stepping from out of the shadows. "Zero... I'm sorry...." She said to him . She knew that he wouldn't forgive her and he wouldn't blame him. If only he would hear her out. That's the only thing she needed him to do.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:24 pm

"ayame.... you betrayed me, you went behind my back and slept with my uncle, what were you thinking when you doing it."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Ayame's eyes started to well up with tears. ( I wasn't thinking. There are no other words that I can explain to show how i feel.) "I wasn't thinking.... I wasn't there; I wasn't in my body. I didn't have control over what i was doing. But the only images that were popping in my head was... How angry you would be at me. How betrayed you would feel when you found out." Ayame turned her back. " It's understandable if you don't want to see me or talk to me any more. I'm just a memory of the past." Ayame said as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 pm

zero closed his eyes and took a deep breathe and opened his eyes again as he looked over his left shoulder back at ayame. " why did things have to turn out like this we had a perfect life together and then something like this had to happen." zero turned around towards ayame and flashed stepped behind her and put his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear. "i cant imagine a life without you ayame if i were to allow you to walk out of my life right now i wouldn't be able to live with my self. i would go insane with out you here with me." zero then span ayame around so she was facing him and her stared her in her eyes. " ayame...... i love you." zero then moved in closer to ayame's face and kissed her on the lips. "ayame im sorry for the way i acted earlier i simply let me anger get the better of me."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Ayame's eyes had got big when Zero kissed her. (He... He still loves me. But after all I did to him, he's going to be there on my side.) Tears ran down her cheeks as she kissed Zero. ( he's there.... I don't have to be the side line. I don't have to be the second wife with him next to me. He's the one that the Stars have sent to me. He's my... He's my love. I wont let him go. I will not let him leave. I want to be there with him for the rest of my life.) Ayame parted her lips from Zero's. " Zero I... I love you too. If I could go back and turn back time I would." Ayame hugged Zero tightly. " Please... don't leave me by my self... don't leave me here on this cruel world. I don't think I could last a second here." Ayame said as more tears rolled down her cheek. She then placed her hand on her stomach. ( You four... have brought me closer to the man I love the most. I promise to protect you all with my life. With honor and Dignity. And as a StarClan Medicine wolf, I protect you in the Name of the Clan. For if you four don't have the blood of the stars. I will Bring you to the world that you will one day change. For if my Name is Hollyleaf, Messenger of the Stars!) Ayame felt the pups move around a bit before looking up at Zero. " Their quite rambunctious if I must say..." Ayame said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm

"ayame its pretty late so how about you spend the night at my place for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Ayame nodded her head. " Ok... I would be happy to accompany to your home." Ayame said as she wiped her tears.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 pm

zero gave ayame a kiss on the forehead and picked her up and flash stepped to his house. "alright ayame since you didnt have a change of clothes you can wear my t-shirt even though it might be pretty big it should be alright." zero then laid in the bed behind ayame and pulled her closer to him. zero then pulled then pulled the covers over him and ayame's bodies and before zero fell asleep he utter 1 more time "ayame i love you."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 pm

ayame eye's slowly started to close as she laid in Zero's bed. (Good night...Zero. May the stars send you good dreams.) Ayame put her hand on her stomach. ( You four sleep well too.)
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:37 pm

a full 9 hours had past since they had been sleep together and zero finally woke up and he leaned over and kissed ayame on the neck. thus causing her to wake from her beautiful slumber and with a cheerful smile zero asked " hey ayame what do you want for breakfest?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Ayame thought about it for a while. "I want: 6 Strawberry pancakes, 6 sausage links, a whole plate of hash browns, a large milk shake and a large Orange juice. Also could you get me some white grapes too?" Ayame said with a wagging tail, not aware of her pregnancy cravings starting to take hold.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:14 pm

12 clones suddenly appeared around the bedroom and zero commanded them to cook what ever ayame wanted. "now leave us." the clone quickly disappeared to the kitchen and began to prepare the breakfast feast. "well im going to take a shower while they're preparing your food."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Ayame sat in the living room. She saw that his plants were a bit... Wilted. And if it was one thing she couldn't stand, it was a dead plant. Ayame had put her hand on the plants, making them become healthy again. " My green finger is still intact. But he needs to take care of his plants." Ayame said as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: why........   why........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Deep Aurnion :: La Casa De Nostra-
Jump to: