The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

tool of destruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

tool of destruction Empty
PostSubject: tool of destruction   tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

"im pissed off im in the mood to just kill. i need an outlet for my rage." hikari then taps her left foot on the ground once and 12 giant volcano's surrounded her and the magma gushing into the sky caused it to grow black and rain magma and creating a fiery mist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tool of destruction   tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

" Lock-on... Cannon Shot. "

Just as the voice announced this, five giant balls of pure energy flew from all different directions and converged on Hikari.

" Second Attack... Chains of Eternia. "

The voice announced as chains jut from all around Hikari in an attempt to wrap around her and hold her in place. The chains were very sturdy and likely impossible to break. They were also Fire resistant and would not melt even when treated with the intense flames that Hikari could produce. Noki had made sure that she had come to this battle prepared. The only question was...

Where the hell is she hiding?
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: tool of destruction   tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 am

from the mist hikari let out a horrific laugh. "kill kill kill" as the magma rained from the sky hikari created another volcano under noki not hoping to kill her just simply trying to get her away from this area "your not the one i want to fight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tool of destruction   tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 am

" Volcano forming... assessing the damages, best to do nothing. Burst mode protocol initiated. "

Noki's voice announced to Hikari. Though Noki wasn't the person that Hikari wanted to fight, Noki wasn't leaving. Something inside her was commanding her to fight and she couldn't go against that. It might be the fact that she was itching for a good battle and battles that she had had up to this point were all very pointless.

" Human speech mode initiated. Noki beginning to speak normally. Hikari, how about I keep you company until your opponent shows. Then we can destroy them together. Human speech mode closed. God Slaying Machine Mode Initiated.... Burst Mode imminent. T-minus 10 minutes and falling. "

Noki felt the heat of the volcano, but she was super fire resistant because she knew of Hikari and her father's adept abilities with fire. She made sure to make herself unmeltable, though her sister before her passing had already done such measures for her. She only improved on them. There was one person that she needed to fight so she could recover her sisters abilities and that was the younger sister of the Kannagi's. She was afraid to fight her however.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: tool of destruction   tool of destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Mika was having problems as it already was. She had been experiencing short burst of energy in her own training. But these energy levels had been rising ever since the "Incident" at the training field. But now that Mika was near Hikari, the energy had risen horribly. It took it to the point where Mika was experiencing pain in her right arm.

Mika appeared in the mist. "Hikari.... Am I the one you are looking for?" Mika said in a pained voice. " Am I the one you want to kill?" Mizucha had appeared next to Mika along with Mika's sword. She picked up the sword with her left hand; her right arm was limp due to pain and Mika couldn't use it. Mizucha had put her hand on the sword and absorbed into it. "Then let us fight." Mika said as she winced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tool of destruction   tool of destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tool of destruction
Page 1 of 1