The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

This is my Job. No hard feelings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This is my Job. No hard feelings Empty
PostSubject: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Naoki decimated an set area so that him and Miserie could carry out their battle without any distractions. He carried himself and her there on his wind, lowering himself gently to the ground while just dropping her from the sky. He was already prepared so he stood and waited.

" Lets get this started. "
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 pm

"lets" miserie pulls out a scythe and begins waving powerful energy slashes torward him and as the slashes get closer they being becoming shadow demons "i hope you said your last goodbye to your loved ones boy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Naoki smirked, this was nothing. As the shadow demons came closer, Naoki started to run and as he ran, he left after images with all the shadow demons which quickly destroyed the demons without a sweat. Naoki appeared in front Miserie in less than a blink of an eye with his fist cocked back.

" You aren't gonna be much of a challenge. "

He said before he thrusted his fist forward, his fist engulfing itself in chakra as it came in close to her chest area. Naoki was aiming to destroy her in one punch so he could get back to the battle between Setsuka and Alice, just to watch what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm

"ha you fell for it!....job change!" as the hit connects the power released is automatically matched and canceled "now with my newest job change/ adaption your attacks of that element are useless, and on top that my power and speed has quadrupled thanks to your abilities" miserie disappears and reappears behind then hits him teleporting back and forth knocking kaito around until she finally tries to heel drop him from above
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Good enough for her, her speed was equal to that of his, not faster or slower. It was fine though since every time she moved he either blocked or did a motion that stopped her attack from doing the number of damage that she was trying to inflict upon him. As her hell drop came, he grabbed her ankle and swung her down into the ground, or at least tried too.

" I wasn't using an element Miserie... this is my brute strength. I plan to destroy you with it. "
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:26 pm

as she hits the ground she disperses into liquid and reforms behind kaito as a giant....still with his intense speed "now ill crush you like a flea" she begiins quickly stomping at kaito with power infused in her feet to try and rid herself of him once and for all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Naoki cracked his knuckles and allowed his hands to be engulfed by chakra as he reached up and grabbed the foot that was coming down to stomp him. He lifted it with ease and as he lifted, he lifted the entire person off the ground and brought her over his head to slam her large body into the ground.

" This is gonna be fun. "

He smiled now, obviously enjoying humiliating her.
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:45 pm

as she get slammed she gets back up " i grow tired of playing at your level...job change" she turns gold then stops time the past present and future miserie comes and to attack kaito with energy waves so stong that the balance of nature is being affected, the future miserie then makes 4 symbols that creates a pyramid that funnels the energy of the planet into miserie increasing her strength the more the battle draws out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Naoki stopped moving as if he had been frozen in time, when all actuality his Kannagan prevented this for him. His Kannagan was fucking special like that. He started up his motion again when the attacks came in and he quickly whipped himself around in a cyclone, creating a vortex of wind to deflect all the attacks back at Miserie and her pyramid, while Naoki took to actually activating his Kannagan. He moved at the fastest speed that he usually moved and took her by the hands.

" Why are you evil huh? Could be pretty fun if you were the third seat of my new village. Too bad that you'll be destroyed here. "

he started to spin once more, faster than he had before, creating a large cyclone of wind that whipped around them with major intensity. He didn't let her go though, there was a little more that he needed her to do before he unleashed this attack.
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 pm

hazuki purposely lets the cyclones winds touch her "job change" she smiles with a secretive yet devious smile not yet telling him the affects of her 3rd job change "why am i evil you ask.....you are the ones who are evil, the death alliance is trying to liberate this world by process of eliminating those who are hurting it....that would be you people who wage war for resources and kill for reasons not worth killing!" she draws more energy from the pyramid that emerges in a different spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 pm

" Is that so? And how would you know this? My village has never waged a war, all my people are safe and happy. It wasn't until your death alliance showed that the peace was ruined... that Setsuka was unhappy. You are just as evil as we are, if not more so... you tore apart a perfect friendship. That I shall never forgive you for. "

Energy started to emit from him, much like it does when Kaito goes to his Ethereal state. Naoki could feel all the energy building up and as such ten clones appeared around the cyclone that was holding him and Miserie in place. The clones started to spin around as well, creating a vacuum around the cyclone that Naoki and Miserie were inside, sucking all the wind, air, oxygen everything out and adding it in to Naoki's ever growing power.

" I'll show you a state that no one has seen me use... the state of Fuujin's incarnate... My Ethereal State! "

The energy exploded around him and he transformed right before her very eyes.

This is my Job. No hard feelings Naoki10

The wind turned more violent with every move he made, he was taking the air from the the cyclone and the vacuum so that for the most part she would suffocate to death.
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 pm

she laughed and clapped at his attempts to suffocate her " remember that last job change...your wind or lack there of is useless against me but i will show you something else ....paradigm change" she transforms to something unseen even by her master ryuubi This is my Job. No hard feelings Images%3Fq%3Dpowerful%2Banime%2Bgirl%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D831%26bih%3D341%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C115&itbs=1&biw=831&bih=341
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm

" That's fine... my strength has increased more than 100x. And I shall never run out of chakra. You... are not the only one on this planet that has that power... tell me. Do you have a little sister? A daughter maybe by the name of Shinobu? She is one of my most promising Anbu and looks a little like you. "

Naoki wasn't pushed by her new form. He released the cyclone and the vacuum as well as the clones, but stayed where hew as, close to her, and awaited what she would do. He could sense that the battle between Setsuka and Alice was coming to an end... he needed to get there before it did end though.
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm

" my baby sister....is she ok" miserie ask with a short showing of weakness "im gonna love this challenge....it's a matter of who blinks first then" miserie spins her chakra in a way that makes a chakra tornado except in reverse to reverse the effect of the typhoon then creates 5 symbols that explodes around kaito the future and past miserie walks walks up

future: it's about time we got involved

past: yes it is

this is the forbidden technique timewraith...only me and chrono can use this...which why we are rogues shunned from society
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Naoki easily countered her chakra tornadoes with tornadoes of pure wind from his overflowing power. Whent he five symbols exploded and the smoke and everything cleared, she'd see that he had a barrier around him now, made of nothing but wind it was still very sturdy however.

" Shinobu is related to you... she's a fine shinobi. We should have brought her to battle you, but she is still very young. Tell me... what is this forbidden technique? "

naoki was prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm

" it's fun because now instead of killing one miserie....you have to kill 3....and if you cant kill them all you cant kill any of us." she laughs very hard "my dear sister is the only thing in this world that i hold dear, and because of that i have no regard for human life" all three surround kaito in a triangle formation a golden triangle then appears around him draining him while simultaneously creating monster explosion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Naoki followed all the movements that she had done with his eyes. If she noticed, his Kannagan was not activate, all he had were those white eyes that seemed to allow him to see all. As the triangle glowed a bright gold and engulfed "him" she would not get any energy because he was not inside. The Naoki inside was an after image.

" You're naive... I'm much more powerful. "

In his hand was a wind release Massive Rasengen, about the side of the moon if not a little bigger, He thrusts it forward into whatever fucking Miserie he was behind and if it should hit then it was big enough to take over the other two and destroy them all in one go.
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm

misery past is hit and flies but immediately revives due to the fact that the other two where still alive "you fail" her blood leaks on the ground, " i'll kill you for that" she begin making kirins rain out of the sky basiically cutting off every lane kaito could run to in other words he was bound to be hit by at least one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Naoki remained calm and could sense that she was starting to lose her edge, she seemed in a hurry to defeat him or rather harm him since nothing she seemed to be doing was actually working against him. He moved so swiftly that it seemed like he wasn't moving at all, just teleporting though he was not. Though he stopped suddenly and looked to the sky as one of the large lightning dragons came crashing down upon him. He allowed this one to hit him, though when everything cleared, his wind barrier held firm.

" My brother's are far more powerful... you are nothing. "

His personality was changing and his voice was as well. The Kaito of this body was disappearing and the Naoki was starting to take effect. he was calm, cool, and always collected, the perfect shinobi and since he was about to take control this match was about to end in no time flat.
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm

"well i guess im done here" the past and future both disappear " enjoy dying from that poison you have killing your chakra gates "in fact the only one who can cure you is your beloved....who'(looking at her watch) by now should be dead because of alice" miserie begins to walk " oh it happened back when my blood dripped on the floor and you begin using large amounts of chakra....im leaving because my job distracting you should be about over(note. she doesn't know that the setsuka alice battle isn't over yet) "toodles" she vanishes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Naoki watched as she left. He could have grabbed her before she even vanished but he stayed where he was. There was no poison since he hadn't been using any chakra this whole time, only the natural power of the wind around them. Her blood dripping seemed irrelevant in this bout, so he ignored her notice and started to float towards Alice and Setsuka's fight, slowly. There was indeed something wrong with him... he wasn't in control of his body anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my Job. No hard feelings   This is my Job. No hard feelings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my Job. No hard feelings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Cross Village Epics-
Jump to: