The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Trinity the angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Name: Trinity ((A.k.A Lune is the real name.))
Weight: A girl never tells her weight
Height: 5'0 to maybe 5'3
Family: Long gone epo
Magic that I use: Most of its dark magic, but I do tend to use all round magic.

Approved ((A.k.A likes duh))
Boy, reading, playing games, fucking with people, fucking with peoples family, looking at the blue sky, taking long walks, doing random shit, learning new magic.

Disapprove ((A.k.A dislikes))
People who can't solve there own problems, people who talk a lot, kid's, weak people, things that are not fun, other magic users, bug's all types !!, everything else is just stuff I hate to much to say, but I due hate being fucked with that's a no brainier.

First daybreak

Well the fist time anyone every got a good look at trinity, they never came back alive to tell anyone. But really the only person that has seen trinity's face was sarai he kinda got a sneak peak, even tho trinity hates him for that, there really is not much history about trinity. But one thing for say is that she has power like no other, and when I say that I mean she can fuck a bitch up, tho her powers are at a limit due to the reason that sarai sealed most of her powers away due to the fact that her powers were way to unstable, that's why he did what he did. Because before that trinity was just doing some fucked up shit killing for no reason, doing thing I can't say over the net LOL, but all in all trinity's here and now people can see her for who sshe really is. But they wont be able to see her face, no one can look upon that if so they will die a painful death.

Trinity's real form, or rather the grown up form of her.

This is the form that trinity took on when she was grown up, also when her powers were not sealed up. tho her powers may be sealed up trinity can access her true power thus changing her back into a woman, but only for a short time no thanks to sarai for this. Once she enters this form trinity gains untold power her magic level goes up threw the roof, but like I said she can only remain in this form for about 30 min max and any longer then that will cause a great deal of pain to her body. See in this form trinity takes on her birth name Luna and as Luna she tends to have a bitchy attitude, when ever she see's anyone who is not of her kind the most she ever did to anyone was kill them why because they where in the wrong spot at the wrong time. But most of the time she can be found sleeping the day away being about 3,000 years old and what not a girl needs her sleep.

See trinity's form changes in a large her hear grows out, she get's taller, she grows bigger boob's, she gains a hat for some reason and her powers are boosted to a max level. She alos gains black boots, a small skirt and all that other goo stuff you see the pick, look for your self.

Older trinity or well when she becomes Luna.
Trinity the angel 32800611

Personality

Well trinity is nice by nature so she really never get's mad, but there are those time when she just wont's to be a bitch some times. But when she becomes Luna she loses all that nice crap and just goes on a rampage, well to simplify this just take broly from dbz and there you have it, that's just how angry and mad she can get. But as long as you don't get in her way you might not get the angry rage attack.

Bio

I am Trinity. My life has been nothing but terrible pain and sadness, as I have endured what I like to call "The great sorrows" to get where I am today. It all began when I was a young girl, my family was part of a very prestigious line of noble families. We were rich and famous underworld kings, the top dogs of the slum. Though because of how dangerous our situation was, we were always targeted to be taken down for our title. All the time people came to try to get rid of us, yet time and time again they failed and we stayed on top. One day, though, we were greeted by another noble family just as prestigious as we were. They wanted us out of the game, but we didn't know this They became close to us. Without our knowledge, one by one our family was kidnapped and/or slaughtered by them, and always we blamed it on someone else. Even until the very end. Finally, it was only me and my father left, the King, in fact. He was taken out by their family without my knowledge and I was alone. Soon they came for me to ensure that our family did not prosper ever again in the future and that's when I found out that our closest friends were our greatest enemies. I escaped with barely my life, numerous bullet wounds and broken bones all over... and because of my young age, I had nowhere to go or what to do. This is what I like to call the first sorrow.

I barely remember the next few years of my life, as they were all a blur, however in those years I met a friend of mine. We were very good friends. He became my new family because of the loss of my last. We did everything together and went everywhere together. We were inseparable. Then one day I met a girl. She was the most beautiful girl in the world to me, and we soon became intimate. However, when we were asleep, he tried to assassinate the two of us. He took care of her first because he was jealous of how close we had gotten, and when I woke up he was coming for me as well. It turned out that he was part of that noble family from the past, and though he was rather fond of me, he was sent to kill me. I ran. I never saw him again. These were the next sorrows.

I found that there was no way out of this... My life must have been cursed. I was not meant for happiness, it seemed... So, what was I to do? What could I do? I didn't know anymore. My mind started to slip from reality... I was losing my grip on my sanity.another sorrow, the loss of my mind. With no one in my life and nothing to believe or trust in, I turned my head to the devil, making a pact with him and giving him my eternal soul upon my death. another sorrow.

As the years rolled on, I lost all of my morals, all of my thoughts of humanity... the line between good and bad was unclear to me now. I only lived to do whatever came to my mind first, no matter what it was, and to do the bidding of the dark prince. I was no longer human in my ways... I had lost the only thing left for me... my humanity. The final sorrow.

Magic abilities

Well like all witch's trinity has a array of magic powers.

Zest: A level 1 type magic attack, that send a small bat like attack at the enemy, this attack has a dark overtone to it, so when it hits an enemy they will become a slave to the darkness.

Judas: Another magic move but level 5 type. This attack is used for summoning monster, and or and form of something that is dead....

Brutus: A level 5 magic move. this move creates a black box like prison, that traps the enemy and then it closes sending sharp spikes into the box killing the enemy.

Other Family like people

Trinity has other people that she see's as family, like sarai and his people tho she is not to fund of sarai due to what he did to her. She kinda sees him as a big brother model and that really makes her happy to have someone that she can look up to. Sarai is trying to help trinity gain her life back but at the cost of his own, he is still looking for new ways to help her but till now there has been no luck.

Last edited by Trinity on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Hot damn that's a lot I wish I could type up stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah I try.....But its really not that hard once you think about ti my justu list or well my magic list will be posted up later on..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Oh she is totally gonna be a stain. I should just take over The Dawn now and save you the fight. Oh and I think you mean Angel, not Angle.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 am

Well then why don't you ? I mean if you think your that good then take the job, I just needed someone to keep the village up and strong for a short time frame.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 am

Yeah I can totally see why you would say that. But I don't get it much my self I really don't care who runs the dawn just as long as its someone.
Back to top Go down

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 am

I'll pass besides, I'm making a new village as well. One that will conquer everything that makes up The Rising. Good luck trying to stop me.
Back to top Go down

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:41 am

Well then I see, you do that and then we can have a fight to see who rules over the rising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trinity the angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity the angel   Trinity the angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity the angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Character Bio-
Jump to: