The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Da effin fules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

Da effin fules Empty
PostSubject: Da effin fules   Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 am

Sam rules follow them got it !!

------Basic Guidelines------

Don't spam: Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

No ads and no solicitations: This applies to any links with referral IDs in them as well as repeated posting of the same link for the sole purpose of driving traffic to a site. If you want to promote your own site, do it in your signature or the bulletin boards.

Absolutely no discrimination: This should go without saying. If we learn of any "hate-crimes" or abusive, derogatory language, your character will be instantly killed and your IP will be banned. I don't think this needs any elaboration.

------General Roleplaying Rules------

Your Account is your Character: In order to enhance the accuracy of this roleplaying universe, your account on this forum, from name to gender to age and even interests, is completely synonymous with your character. This is not to say that there are no opportunities to show your out-of-character self, as we have several forums specifically for that. Also, it is perfectly acceptable to register more than one account if you have more than one character to roleplay, so long as you manage to keep up with each of them simultaneously. The only place where your account can represent another character is in the Alternate Roleplay section. Also, only under very special circumstances will we allow more than one character to be played per account.

Godhacks will not be tolerated: A Godhack is defined as any one power or series of abilities that a character has that 100% guarantees anything they do. Yes, even a trait or ability that gives someone 100% accuracy is a godhack. Yet the broader term that we have had to deal with on several occasions is simply making your character God or God-like. Keep in mind, no one here is above the forces of nature or fate itself, and their powers will be warned against if we see potential for godhackery. If you fail to heed these warnings and go ahead with it anyway, you'll simply be banned.

Autohitting: Autohitting is defined as saying in your roleplay something like.. "I throw a boulder at you and your skull is broken." Please, for all of our sakes, give your opponent a chance to avoid it. Sure you can roleplay a situation where it's damned impossible for your opponent to avoid something, but even then, you are not to roleplay their actions, which include getting hit. The only exception to this rule is a killban, performed only by Kage and certain Sannin on characters people simply can't stand to begin with. But I digress.

Keep your Bios Updated: Or at least give a good effort to do so. When your character performs or masters a technique not in their skill list, post it there for future reference. If you do use a new technique in battle that is not in your skill list, then fully describe what it is and how it works in that battle. It also must be based off of whatever element or technique archetype you're able to use. This rule is a lot less strict, but important to note. Even I'm not at all good at keeping my characters updated.

Death is Permanent: Anyone planning to roleplay on this site should note that death is a very possible factor in your character, and unless it's a special circumstance, your character will not come back from the dead. Most characters who undergo death will have a maximum time of two days to appeal if something went wrong, and from there will have their character's account deleted. Of course, there are special cases where the character will be killed and deleted instantaneously, but this only happens to those that don't follow other necessary rules.

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS, PLEASE: This is something I cannot stress enough. You're here on this site to explore your own creativity, and that includes the characters that you create. Make your character completely original, with their own personality, powers and bloodlines. Even if you give your character a certain name, but give him the same personality, power and Kekkei Genkai as an official character, believe me we'll know. So please, use your creative mind and actually plan out your characters.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net

Da effin fules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da effin fules   Da effin fules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 am

hell yea i totally agree...check out the new events announcement
Back to top Go down

Da effin fules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Forum :: Rules-
Jump to: