The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Alone And Out of Place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Angel's Gate

Alone And Out of Place Empty
PostSubject: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Rose wanders into a near by field where he stands and looks up into the sky.''I think I'm in the right place.'' he mutters to him-self before looking down again he continues to wander around hoping that someone would help him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 pm

chaos walks up with a baby who is sleeping strapped to his back, he is wearing a black robe and hood he looks to see this boy looking around seemingly clueless "who...are you might i ask"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 pm

The boy looks skeptical, and was reluctant to answer the mans question, but he noticed the baby on his back and thought that the man might not be as bad as he looked so her calmly answered the man's question.'' M-My name is Rose.'' he responds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:25 pm

chaos looks at the boy with a studying look "well be careful, this place is not as safe as you might think, and everything may not be what it seems," and with that chaos begins to walk away with the baby still on his back, as he walks he talks to the baby who starts to cry "shh kazehana its ok you'll be alright"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Rose watches as the man leaves and sat on the ground.''but, I need to find my young auntie, this is the day she fought my mom the first time.'' He places his hand up to his chest and closes his eyes.''That fight that caused her to shatter into six shards. I have to find then so mom can come back, but where is she.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:38 pm

chaos hears the boy and stops then turns around with arousal at the boys words "what exactly is your aunts name may i ask"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Still sitting on the ground she looks slightly over to the man, with is head still down and kinda tilted.'' Well she's not my biological auntie, but my real auntie Elysia says that her and my mom were like sisters.'' he says while putting his finger to his forehead.'' But auntie Sia hates my mom, and I love my Auntie Sia and she loves me but not my mom I wonder what......'' He catches himself over-thinking and veering off subject, but he quickly regains the right train of thought.''Her name is Setsu-na, Setsu-ki, Setsu-ma? It was Setsu-something, she never let me call her any thing more than T.T. so I can't really tell you. Sorry.'' He say while turning his head back to its previous position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 am

chaos looks at the boy knowing exactly who he was speaking of "setsuka" he says with a devious smile , he whispers "that murderer" so that the boy could not hear but then turns back torward him and ask "so assume you want to find her eh?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Rose herd him say something under his voice but couldn't make it out.''Huh, Oh. well yes I'm looking for her. I need to find her right away so I can explain what exactly happened, because if I don't then my mom will never come back.'' He states with a now depressed look upon his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:05 pm

chaos sighs then spits and continues to walk away waving his hand back "go to the north kid...the snowy mountains that you see north, you're bound to find her or someone who can take you to her"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Rose jumps up in excitement and turns north he looks back a the man leaving with the baby on his back the then screams to the man.''Thank you!'' and heads toward the north.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone And Out of Place   Alone And Out of Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone And Out of Place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Training Field-
Jump to: