The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Is anyone willing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 am

Mika tightened up her bow, zipped up her heeled boots, and fixed her gloves. She hadn't been in a fight in a while ever since her little operation with Koudo. Ever since that whole thing, She had gained some new powers with her Mizugan and also taught herself some new moves. Though her hair was a bit different, She wanted to fight with The New Zeta Form. But in order enough to do that, She needed somebody that could handle the power. Somebody that wouldn't get hurt in the first 5 minutes basically.
Back to top Go down

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:54 pm

chaos walks up casually "how about we have that rematch eh" he takes off his jacket and then creates 2 symbols on the ground "c'mon mika don't worry i can handle you" he says winking as if having dirty thoughts
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Mika put her hands on her hips. "Alright, If you say so." Mika put her right hand in the air. Her sword formed and she pointed it towards Chaos. "Even without the Zeta form Activated, I'm pretty strong." (Alright Mika this is your first time in a fight ever since the experiment... Let's show him what you Got. Rika Are you ready?)

Rika:(Oh That's Right... Little Chaos from a year ago. Let's hope that he can handle us.)

Mika pointed her sword at Chaos. "Mizu kajō-gaki!" Water started to surge from out of the gills of the sword and was fired at Chaos about 7 times.
Back to top Go down

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:44 pm

chaos smiles as if hyped up "remember im not that same kid you met a year ago....fearsyphon" he begins glowing red as he takes the attack head on all seven crash into him as he becomes more and more powerful the more damage his body took "koi kaze extended" the koi kaze appears in his eye as heextends his hand "cosmic erosion!" the attack begins to crash down, then chaos gets in dragon stance
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Mika quickly jumps in to the air. Covering her hands in Chakra, she quickly takes the nuke and throws it into Outer Space. She falls down to the ground and runs towards Chaos. Her speed had increased ever since she was a red head. in less than .5 seconds, she was in front of Chaos. She kicked Chaos into the air. While he was flying into the air, she appeared again in front of him. Mika wrapped her legs around Chaos's waist. "Prepare for the drop." She said with a smirk as she and Chaos fell full speed towards the ground. "Crashing Wolf!" She said as the crashed into the ground. She took a bit of damage from it but hey, she was having fun.
Back to top Go down

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:29 pm

as she wrapped her legs around chaos he joked "oh my god...not here we can do this later" he then laaughed and mouthed the words envious deciet and completely replaced himself with a shadow of himself as the shadow and mika crashed into the ground, causing mika to be the only one taking damage "crescent destruction" chaos points up at the moon that over takes the sky then appears behind mika stabbing her a thousand times with fierce speed with the yellowish energy from the moon "see....told you, not the same kid at all babe" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Mika quickly grabbed Chaos's arm as he thrust forward. She turned her head towards him and her Mizugan was activated. "Remember Chaos, My Mizugan is able to slow down my Opponent so that way I can either evade or counter." Mika had yanked Chaos's arm, making him fly into the ground over her head. She then jumped back. "Kasukēda." She said as she pointed her sword towards the ground. Water began to surge from out of nowhere, filling up the whole field and surrounding Chaos. "Heat up!" She said as the water began to heat up, boiling to be exact.
Back to top Go down

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 pm

chaos is surrounded by the boiling water that is getting hotter and hurting more ad more "fearsyphon!" he begins gathering power from the attack and burst out a wave of power that heats the water past the point of evaporation he then stands up bruised from the water and spits "now time to win this match....edens fury" a veil appears over chaos as he disappears then reappears and simply pokes mika on the forhead with his index finger, causing her mizugan to be deactivated, he then leans in and kisses her on the lips sure to surprise he her and jumps back "now you're under the control of my koi kaze" he then launches another crescent destruction assault
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Mika smirked at Chaos. "I'm under your control... But Rika isn't." Mika looks past Chaos to See Rika standing there with her sword. Rika used Mika's sword and slashed at Chaos. "I Released Mika from my body when I did the Crashing Wolf. When you are Fighting me, you're also fighting her. She is apart of me of course."
Back to top Go down
Rika Hatsukiga
Underboss
Underboss
Rika Hatsukiga

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Mizugan:: Water Blaze

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Rika had jumped back after her slashes. "Mika how did you get caught in this." Well I guess it's time for the Zeta form." Rika put Mika's sword on her shoulders and absorbed it into herself. She then walked behind Mika had cuffed her breast. "Chaos, Your girlfriend isn't the same as she use to be. When we Gained the Zeta Form, We've both became stronger." Rika absorbed herself into Mika.
Back to top Go down

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm

chaos smirks as rika moves torward mika " i hate my cousin...but i did learn one thing from her, and thats to think a hundred moves ahead of my opponent" chaos smirks and continues as rika soon gets close enough " remember those 2 symbols from the beginning, Immortal killer!!!" the seals activate and covers the entire area and traps rika back inside of mika "i knew she'd come out eventually, and i was prepared!, now lets end it! ODIN!!" Odin rises behind her and chaos begins breathing really hard barely able to control Odin's strength even with elysia's training and he then begins to slash his scythe towards the trapped girl, as the scythe gets about 2 inches from mika odin disappears and chaos collapses and mika is released "guess you won..." chaos says before he loses consciousness
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Mika's ears perk up. "Rika he tried... but It seems as if he still can't handle Odin." Mika shook her head. (Boys are always over exerting themselves.) Mika transformed into her wolf form. "I might as well take you back to my Den and let you rest." Mika picked up Chaos and swung him over her back. She then left the field and went towards the lake.
Back to top Go down

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm

(are we gonna move to a new thread?)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm

(I guess we can. Do you want to post it up Or shall i do it?)
Back to top Go down

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

(you can lol i don't know where your den is"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm

(My Den is at always at Lake Valor lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone willing?   Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone willing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Sparring Range-
Jump to: