The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

I need to prove myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

I need to prove myself Empty
PostSubject: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Kenjii waits in the ruins waiting for an opponent. (I need to fight my rage is growing out of control and it is taking form inside and it said I need to prove myself worthy in a ranking exam.)
"Rrraaawwwrrr, someone fight me before I lose all sanity.""

(Visual of area)
I need to prove myself Neo_ruins_2
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 am

" A ranking exam... to become a sannin? I hardly think you are ready for something like that. "

Kaito said appearing in the sky above the ruins. With a mere flap of his wing, the ruins were leveled and there was nothing but open space. Kaito folded his arms and shook his head.

" Tell you what... defeat me and you'll go up to a sannin. Lose and you'll be demote to genin... that's if I don't kill you in the process. "

Kaito was completely serious and waited for this guy's attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 pm

setsuka walks in and nods to kaito then looks back to the guy "how about we add a little more spice, if you can beat the both of us together, not only will you become a sannin but i'll give you the crown to lead the blackmoon and i'll teach you the immortal killer" setsuka says in a more playful arrogant tone
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm

"Well this doesn't seem fair but fine I accept." (well I might die this is gonna be the hardest fight in my life)

"Ultimate Rage... hopefully i will win this. Hydro Barrage rapid fire. I won't die here."
Kenjii unleashes his rage and fires at both Kaito and Setsuka.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:35 pm

A weak flap of Kaito's wing was enough to blow all of Kenji's attacks back at him with five times the force, meaning that they were more powerful and completely utterly able to rip his body apart and kill him at the same time. Of course they were traveling at an intense speed so the only thing he would be able to do was either take the hit head on, block it to the best of his ability, or try and dodge but still get hit in the leg or something like that.

As for Setsuka, Kaito shook his head no.

" Leave girl. I have no time to stroke your ego. My brother is bored, he needs you so go and do what girlfriends do. I shall handle this. "

Kaito teleported Setsuka away before looking back to Kenji.

" Come. "
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

"This is gonna be fun but tough." (All out attacks I might end up dying by my own attacks even if I can't fell pain in this state, ahhh whhat a drag.)
"Dark Lightning Dragon strike, Byakuringan, Thunder bazooka full power! I will beat Kaito don't you dare even think of brushing me off like a weakling."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Seriously?!?! This guy believed that using lightning was the best approach to attacking Kaito? Kaito didn't move, and when the lightning came towards him it started to swirl around him, building in power until it was substantially bigger than the attack that was sent to him. Kaito pointed and the attack went back to Kanji with 10 times and power, traveling so fast that the only thing that he would be able to do was take it head on and hopefully he survived it.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

"Perfect energy absorb. I knew this would happen so by absorbing it I can grow stronger. And now it is time to go into my hybrid form." (this power incredible and I'm starting to get more accurate.)
"Cursed spear multi assault pierce his body."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 pm

It was foolish, that wasn't Kenji attacks anymore, but kaito's and because of this the energy absorb was futile. The energy wouldn't be absorbed, it would begin to damage his body, so much so that it could even start to destroy his molecular structure and kill him. His best bet was to stop trying to absorb it and move on to trying to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 pm

"Tch, this is gonna effect me more than i thought it would but I'm not gonna lose."

(Argh, is there anything I can do oh I got think I got it)

"Cursed mark delta give me power, soul strike attack his energy source. I'm not done yet Kaito I will find a way to beat you."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 pm

( I'm not quite sure what you're doing since you don't really describe anything, but whatever. )

Whatever dude was doing wouldn't work, Kaito's energy source would never be stopped and because of this whatever he did didn't work. kaito vanished, and appeared behind the guy, taking him by the back of his neck and starting to squeeze... hard, hard enough to break bones and he would if this guy didn't find away out of the grip of death.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 pm

"Finally."
The Kenjii that Kaito was using the death grip on was a water clone which explode in Kaito hand burning his hand and the right side of his face. Then Kenjii appeared behind Kaito and thrust sakabato through Kaito wing and cut it off.
"Finally one my biggest problem has been taken down. Now I can think of a way to beat you."
Kenjii sliced his tattoo in Kaito back with paralysis poison on the edge of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:25 pm

yeah, that wasn't gonna happen. Kaito wasn't burned by the hot water, in fact DAISUKE was his best friend and this luke warm water did not too him when his best friend used fire that was much hotter than that. With that said, when kenji came in to cut off his wing, it grabbed the sword and held it tight, stopping him and the sword from moving. It slowly started to devour the sword and Kenji if he continued to hold on too it.

" You're starting to get annoying. "

Kaito stated with little to no emotion at all.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 pm

"The exact same thing I was thinking about you. I doubt this is even the real you, but even though my plan failed because I forgot a small detail doesn't mean this is over with you see I have more than one plan in my head. Now take this."
Kenjii stab Kaito in his shoulder with a dagger with the same paralysis poison on the blade that the replica Sakabato had on it''s blade then jumped away from and fired 3 cursed spears.
1 at Kaito right arm, and 2 at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:19 am

Kaito wasn't immune to poison, but seeing as that was a complete autohit Kaito wasn't effected by the stab at all. he released Kenji's sword from his wing and flapped the mighty wing displaying an unbelievable amount of power. It quickly did away with any projectiles, sending them back to the sender at a force and speed much greater than they were thrown in the first place. Be them real weapons, or made of energy, they all would still be reflected and sent back. Soon after that, Kaito had vanished, appearing behind Kenji and throwing a powerful, wind splitting, super punch that aimed to take Kenji's head completely off his shoulders and send it hurling into space. If Kaito should miss this epic ass punch, just the force alone should be enough to injure Kenji severely if not knock him out. Kaito was done playing around.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Kenjii ducked, wound by the force of the attack, he then struck Kaito in his stomach continuously using dark striker then fired a hydro barrage at the stomach to make some distance between him and Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 pm

" This is where you die. "

As soon as anything Kenji had done touched Kaito's being, a severe amount of purely concentrated Lightning, colored an Emerald Green, surged out of Kaito's body and towards Kenji as he "struck Kaito". As such the surging lightning would serve to keep the water at bay, even reflect it back, as well as destroy Kenji on an atomic level. Once Kaito was good and sure that there was no more trace of kenji, he stopped the lightning and there was nothing but dust remaining where Kenji had been standing.

" Weak ass ninjas these days. Why do they believe they can be Sannin. "

Kaito shook his head, not even sure how this guy became an Anbu with his level of skill and power, he was nothing and now he was dead. Katio vanished and allowed Kenji's dust remains to drift away in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to prove myself   I need to prove myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to prove myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: