The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A Request from Katsumi to Mika

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

A Request from Katsumi to Mika Empty
PostSubject: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 am

katsumi waited for mika to appear in the training grounds for she needed a request from her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 am

Mika appeared from the little pond in the Training grounds. She swam to the shore of the pond and pulled herself up. Mika walked towards Katsumi; her hair had steam rising from it as she walked. "Yes Katsumi?" She asked in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 pm

katsumi looked at mika. "i have a request. i would be honored if you taught me how to use water Mika-Chan." katsumi said as she bowed
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 pm

"Ahhh... I'm guessing my big bro has taught you all you need to know about fire Am I right?" Mika had walked to the girl. "No need to bow down to me, You're family now. I would love to teach my future sister in law how to use water. Who knows you might even be able to use it like I'm able to use it."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:50 pm

katsumi smiled and looked down.

"well Daisuke hasn't really taught me how to use fire, hes been really depressed lately, and he is worried about kaito." katsumi then looked up and smiled.

" i guess its okay, however i want to learn because right after you teach me how to use water im going to take another ranking exam. its time." katsumi said as she walked up to mika
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:10 pm

"Say no more." Mika had made water coil around her body. "I'll teach you how to use water efficiently.The First technique you want to learn is Water Manipulation. Me, I don't use it because I'm a natural."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 pm

" okay how do i do it." katsumi asked politley
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Mika made a dent into the ground. Water started to flow into it and it turned into Ice. It looked like a bowl now. She then made more water flow into it. "Now With the mater manipulation technique, You are going to use Chakra. " Mika had touched the water, making a little bit of Chakra flow into it. She then thought of a flock of birds. The bowl began to vibrate and birds started to flow from out of it, taking into the sky. "The thing about this is that you don't want to put a lot of chakra in it. Just a little, well, depending on the water you are near, buut since this is the first time use a little. Then you want to think about what you want to make form. So now you try."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

katsumi then touched the water and put a little bit of chakra into it. she then thought about butterflies. the bowl also started to vibrate sending tons of butterflies into the sky. katsumi then smiled.

" interesting."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 pm

"With water manipulation, you can created anything from water. Well, as long as you put your mind to it. It's kind of like art." Mika had moved over to the pond. "Now try it with a bigger source of water."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:56 pm

" what do you mean, a bigger source of water? " katsumi asked politley
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Mika pointed at the pond. "The pond is the bigger source of water. You can't just learn from one thing."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:47 pm

katsumi walked towards the pond and crouched down. she then put a bit more chakra in the pond and thought the same as mika. she thought of red birds. lots of them. she then noticed that the bowl started to vibrate once again sending birds flying once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Request from Katsumi to Mika   A Request from Katsumi to Mika I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Request from Katsumi to Mika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Training Field-
Jump to: