The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii Empty
PostSubject: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Mika waited in the Sparring range for Kenjii. She had seen his previous Training matches with Katsumi and wanted to see his skills for herself. She needed to see if he was fit to be her aid. "I'm not playing the friendly game here. If he disappoints me, He'll have to do Jounin work for 3 months."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 pm

"Well then i'll try not to disappoint."
Kenjii said while walking into the sparring range. "Hey its been while since I last saw u."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Mika's sword dropped down next to her. She picked it up and pointed it towards Kenjii; not looking at him at all. (Mizu kajō-gaki...) Water had surged around Mika's blade. Mika fired at Kenjii 10 times. "Always be prepared for attacks. I didn't come here to talk, I'm here to see if you are capable of protection of your Kage."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Kenjii disappeared then reappeared behind Mika dodging the attack completely.
"I lnow and hope u didn't think I was just training her I was also training myself."
Kenjii pulled out his Aquen sabers and prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:22 pm

"Your movements are slow." Mika had already had her hand on his head when he had reappeared behind her. She jumped and flipped over him with her hand still on his head and slammed him into the ground. Mika had jumped in the air and spun around, Firing a Hydro pump at him.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Kenjii rolled out of the way of the attack then fired a thunder bazooka at her.
"Well I'll train harder to become faster but I won't lose, Mika."
Kenjii ran toward Mika with his blades covered in lightning.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Mika had held her hand out in front of her, letting the attack absorb into her hand. "Here's your attack my style." Mika had electricity crackling from her wrist. It wasn't yellow like most, but it was white. She pointed her sword to Kenjii, who was clearly open while he was running towards her. "Thunder Bazooka!" The attack had fired, making her slide back a little.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 pm

"Now its my turn."
Kenjii absorbed the thunder bazooka into his sabers then fired it back at her but the lightning was black this time.
"True Thunder bazooka!"
Kenjii stopped himself after firing then attacked again, "Omega Thunder Dragon strike!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Mika had made water form from the ground, making it rise to her knees. She jumped out of the water and made it freeze, coming back down lightly on her toes. Kenjii's attacks, they were slowed down from her Mizugan, in which her Teishi Jikan was already activated. Mika started to sign quickly. "(Sigh..) Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard!" Mika had pushed her arms forwards, making dragons go toward his Dragons.

Mika's dragons had went through Kenjii's dragons and his thunder Bazooka, going towards Kenjii with an Mighty roar. The Dragons had became one, and were going so fast that it was at Kenjii in under seconds. The Dragon had bit down on Kenjii's torso, making him bleed. "Ice is able to contradict Lightning. Not only am I able to make water, but I can create Ice. Now Throw him." The dragon had swung it's head around and Threw Kenjii into the wall of the Field.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 pm

(Ouch that hurt. That hole in my chest wasn't fully healed i should've been more careful)"Byakuringan, Cursed Mark delta."
Kenjii stood up in pain from the ice dragon, "Ominous... Lightning... storm *panting*."
Kenjii fired the lightning storm then quickly ran to Mika and started his melee onslaught.
"Ominous Striker!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:15 pm

As soon as he did his melee attacks, Mika smirked. As soon as he came close to her she knew what to do. "Soph Ine Toph." An image of Mika's Mizugan had came up, pushing Kenjii back and activating the Teshi Jikan.

Since he had his lightning storm in affect, Mika decided to add something to it. "Acid Rain." It began to rain acid on the field, making plants die and Kenjii burn. Mika was impervious to this because it was her element. She snapped her fingers and Teishi Jikan had dispersed. With Kenjii still in front of her, she had threw a punch. "Stab... Punch!" Mika began to jab forward on Kenjii, making sure that each hit was successful.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Kenjii's byakuringan was activated but his body wasn't fully healed so he only blocked a few of the hit then fired a dark lightning dragon strike a sky to get rid of the rain then activated his invisibility.
(Okay keep my distance I will stay able longer and I bet I can win)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Mika had jumped into the Air. "Your scent is still visible even though your body isn't." Mika walked around for a bit sniffing the air. (Cascada...) Water began to surge around the arena, flowing in like water going into a bowl.

When the arena was all the way filled up, she froze it with a swift wave of her sword. She landed on the ice and stomped her left foot. (If he's invisible then I will be able to catch him... He's not even in another world.)

The Ice began to crumble, but only one figure had remained. It was Kenjii. She came down to the ground and walked up to him, looking at him struggle. "It shames me that Naoki had appointed you as my aid yet you can't seem to fend off my attacks." Mika had walked over to is ear. "Train more... It is the only advice I can give you."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

"I'm not done what u froze was a clone, Mika."
Kenjii fired of a thunder bazooka then said, "I don't fight at full power I study at half of power to the fight pattern and I think I've got yours down. Hydro Barrage.. Dark lightning dragon strike. Now I can do this."
Kenjii fired his attacks in way where Mika didn't have enough time to counter.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Mika had held her hand out and absorbed the Hydro Barrage. She then spun around and made the Hydro Barrage fire back at the Dark Lightning Dragon strike, making the attacks hit each other to where they both blew up, creating a giant explosion and a puff of smoke, covering the entire area.

While the smoke was still up, Mika had went through with blinding speed and at close range, slashed Kenjii across his chest. "I need my ANBU strong... Little Mika is no more, but is now more powerful. This is to show that I'm not Fucking Playing anymore." She said as she watched Kenjii fall to the ground. "But don't take it personal, you just need more training to get yourself more stronger. Your power is just weak compared to mine."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 am

Kenjii landed on his feet but a little dazed.
"Of course my power is weak compared to yours. Through this fight I've been sensing your power increase so I know I need more training but without a teacher I truly doubt I'll get strong like u r right now. My body can keep taking hits and I won't stay down but solo training will get me no where. Omega Dark Thunder Bomb!"
Kenjii launched the giant sphere of mass destruction at Mika, then began charging his ominous surging wave.

"But the thing is I'm not weak! I will show u my strength even if it takes long time."
A dark aura exploded around Kenjii thus increasing the power of his attacks and his speed.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Mika had knocked his attack of; back into the sky towards space. "Tch... That attack has no effect on me... Nor does that Ominous surging wave." Mika had held her hand out, the palm was extended. She then balled her fist. "Disperse!" The Ominous surging wave had dispersed onto the ground and was absorbed into Mika's body. Mika had then disappeared and reappeared behind Kenjii.

"This is where you lose..." Mika had grabbed Kenjii's neck and sent him flying into the sky. She then jumped off after him, flying full speed. Mika had caught up again and grabbed him by his neck, falling back towards the ground at 200mph. "Wolf Dagger!" Mika slammed him into the ground. She had made sure to jump away before they hit the ground.

Kenjii was lying on the ground. Mika knew he was injured and wanted to get somethings clear to him. She walked up to him and put her heel of her boots on the wound on his chest, making it go deep.

"I'm not going to kill you... I can't. But let's get somethings clear. The opponent isn't going to let you charge up. You have too many openings around you when you attack." Mika stuck the heel deeper.

"Your strength is determined by the amount of Chakra you have. You, my aid, have failed my evaluation. Get stronger... Because right now, you are nothing more than a Special Jounin. That is what your power tells me even if you hide it."

Mika picked her sword up and walked towards the exit. "And i know that Ayame has told you to come to her to get yourself healed. This is an Order: Go To Ayame and Get healed!" Mika said as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

"Yes ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii   Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Me see your Skills, Kenjii
Page 1 of 1