The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Return I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Return I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Return I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Mika sat on top of a tree looking down at her destroyed city. Disappointment was written over her face. (We have a whole forest in Aurnion... The best thing we can do is just make well with what we have... I wonder what I should do with this place.) Mika heard rustling behind her. She made water form around her hand and threw it in a slash towards the place she heard it. After a tree top fell down and no one appeared, she activated her Mizugan.

"Show yourself... There must be a reason for why you are here."

Mika said with her hand on her hilt. She hadn't been in Aurnion for long that she forgot the scents of her friends and her den.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Ayame was the one that had crept up on Mika. She had threw some kunai at Mika before landing on the ground from her jump. "Well, Is that how you treat you friends? It's been a while now ever since you left to go train... I don't know a good three months now?" Ayame said with crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Mika had looked over to where Ayame was. "Setsuka has trained you well. Seeing to how your hair has grown, you must have went to that time place." Mika giggled. "Three months has turned into three years for you, am I right? Not only that your power has grown tremendously as well. You have to be better that Kenjii. Ever thought a bout taking the Sanin ranking exam?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Ayame turned her head.

"For Setsuka to be your teacher, she is very strong. And Yes, I have went to that place that increases time. I'm now older, my power has increased, and I can now fully Control Gomorrah with out having to give up blood to make him come out." She said with her hand on the hilt Of Gomorrah.

"And I haven't thought about the Sanin Ranking exam. I don't want to end up like Him and and get destroyed by Kaito."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Mika readjusted her belt. " I'm really proud that you have gotten stronger while I was away. And plus, It's a good thing that you don't take it yet. You would be in a world of trouble." She looked at Ayame's hip and saw Gomorrah. "Have you fully called him from the word yet?"
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:06 pm

two hands randomly covers mika's eyes "guess who" he was sure she wouldn't reconize his voice anymore because now he sounded like a grown man "one guess"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Mika had let out a growl before jabbing Chaos in the stomach and bringing him over her had. "Who the Hell are you!?" She said before remembering the scent.

"C-Chaos? It's only been 3 months.... But you look completely different." Mika said as she rushed to his side. "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Ayame giggled. "It's good to have seen you again Mika. Nothing has really happened over the past 3 months while you were gone. Though, After Kaminari's uproar, he hasn't been around to visit me at all..." Ayame said looking down. (I wonder how he's doing...)
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:45 pm

chaos stands after the slam "still as rough as i remember..." chaos sits and looks around then turns back to mika "so...how much stronger have you gotten"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Mika had stood up. "I've gotten stronger than you and Ayame put together," She said bluntly. " My water techniques are more powerful than ever and I've learned how to use Enraiha." She put her hands on her hips. "And how strong have you gotten?"
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:03 pm

chaos chuckles then looks to ayame with a harder laugh as he hears the comment about being stronger than both combined "i'll tell you this, if you can touch me one time in battle then i'll admit you've gotten really strong, but i doubt you'll be able to do that!" he says with an arrogant chuckle then puts his arm around her pulling her in closer "i'll tell you this, im not even close to being at the same skill level i was before we left"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Mika had dispersed into water and reappeared behind Chaos, Wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "Alright, It's not like you'll be able to get a hit off of me because I'm already faster." Mika said bluntly as she quickly jumped back and went for a kick to Chaos's head.
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 pm

chaos laughed and before mika could finish getting into a kicking motion chaos was in the air looking down on her "yeah, i don't think so....i just like hugs" he said chuckling, he waves his finger...."you have to move way faster than that to catch me" he teased still standing still "oh and check your arm, i gave you a muscle cramp, it should take effect in 3....2...." he laughs
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Mika fell with the muscle cramp in her arm. She had got up and Looked up at Chaos and jumped back in the sky. Water had formed around her hand and Mika spun around and threw the water at Chaos in a slash formation. Mika had disappeared from out of Chaos's sight. (Wow... He is strong... Maybe just as strong as me..)
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:09 pm

chaos sees the water coming and snaps his finger causing a ruinga and evaporates the water and clears out the whole area (haha...setsu told me not to use that attack, but no matter i didn't use it full strength so it should be fine" chaos realizes that mika has disappeared and yells "no matter how much you hide i can find you, ayame has taught me masterful medical jutsu...i can sense your heart beat, i can since the blood pumping through your veins, i know exactly where you are so you might as well come out" he said while staring blankly at the sky as if the battle didn't interest him (she, has gotten great....i can barely since her)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm

A box formed around Chaos showing the image of Mika's Mizugan. Mika appeared sitting on top of the box licking her fingers and looking down at Chaos.

"But you won't be able to do anything with My Mizugan around you. This is a amplified version of Soph Ine Toph. If you attack, All of the attacks will be redirected back at you."

Mika laid on top of the box, looking in at Chaos.

"So now that you're trapped, I can grab a hold of you." Mika said with a giggle. She absorbed herself in the box and Hugged Chaos. "See I told you I got stronger."
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:16 am

as soon as she wraps her arms around chaos...poof he disperses and then hugs her from behind "you think i'd really fall for that...." he said chuckling softly "nope...it was easy to switch out amidst all of the ruckus from the explosion i made, he hugged her a bit tighter and breathed deep to remember her smell and feel "i really do miss you ya know...."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Mika began to wag her tail, making a thumping noise on the floor of the box. "Fine... But who won." Mika said with her had on his arm. "So it's a tie." She said as she reached for a pocky stick in her small pack.
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:47 pm

chaos chuckles "only because i decided i wanted to touch you again" he said with a small laugh he then nibbles on the other side of the pocky as it sticks out against mika's will until lips meet "hehe i stole one" he said with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Mika snaps her fingers, Making the Soph Ine toph disappear. She then placed a peck on Chaos's lips before adjusting her sword. "Let's get back to Ayame. She told me that she had a Gift for me."
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

"sure lets" he says with a smile places his hand in his pocket and walks forward with clear confidence
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Ayame see's the two coming towards her. Waves to them and puts her hands back in her sleeves. She dips her head at Mika when they had got to her. "Well unfortunately, Your gift hasn't..." A loud bird call was heard and Out Came Mika's battle Bird, Malphas. It landed on a tree behind them and dipped it's head down for Mika to rub her. "Looks like she's arrived." Ayame said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:48 pm

"go on" chaos says as he nudges mika forward "im gonna sit here and watch
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Mika runs to Malphas and rubs her. Malphas lets out a welcoming growl.

"Malphas, You've gotten stronger as well. From the looks of it, You've also gained a new form. One day, I would like for you to show me it."

Mika turns to Ayame and Chaos. Her face straitened.

"We need to go back to My den. Some times eyes watch your from a distance and nowhere is safe." She said with a growl as she looked around.

"Not only that I have some cleaning to do to my den." Mika then said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 pm

chaos shrugs his shoulder "eh..." and begins to walk torward the den
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1