The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Long time no see

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Bloodline Ability : Mizugan::Water Blaze

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Mitsuko had landed on Ayame's balcony on a sunny afternoon. (Man The security here is too easy to get by. Who ever owns this place needs to step it up a bit.) She easily picked Ayame's lock and entered the home. She looked around at how everything was neatly spaced and put together.

"Just like her mentor. Always putting things at the right spot and sorting out." She said with a chuckle.

Mitsuko had sat down in the chair before seeing a young boy with green hair walk out of a room.

"Hello." Mitsuko said with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 pm

zero slowly walked through the wall and approached the stranger and held out his arm and changing it into a metal scythe. "who are you and why are you in our home."
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Hiroki went on the defensive as well. He made a sharp bone grow from his arm before walking up to the woman. (She doesn't look dangerous but she's trespassing.) "You must be looking for someone to be breaking in at this time of day."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Mitsuko had swiped her hair behind her ear. ( These young pups today...) She stood up, going though Zero's scythe arm. But as she had stood, her body had turned into water. Basically the scythe was cutting through water. Mitsuko had shook her head. "I'm looking for your mother, young one. I'm not a enemy but a subtle visitor. No need to be taking your weapons out on me."

Mitsuko had turned to Zero. "Hmm... you look so much like your grandfather and your father. Too bad you don't have the influences of the Stars." She said as she tapped the surface of Ayame's counter.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 pm

zero took 3 steps towards the strange lady and changed his metal scythe into a metal shotgun, and aimed it towards the woman. "what do you know of my family?"
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Hiroki had tilted his head. He had broke the bone and threw it out the window. "Well when you said subtle I have no reason to attack you." Hiroki just leaned back onto the kitchen sink and watched Zero to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Mitsuko had nodded her head at Hiroki and turned back towards Zero. "Honey, I know more of you and your family than anyone else. You could say that we're close." She had flash stepped behind him. "No need to be getting hostile on me. Like I said, I'm not an enemy. I'm an ally."
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm

"so tell me what you know about my father and i might begin to trust you."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Mitsuko had looked at Zero, seeing her old mate in his eyes. "Let's see... your father is the son of one the darkest, evilest, Clan leader of ShadowClan.....NightStar was his name. but now that the planet is gone, well devastated, he's not there anymore. Hmph.. It's a shame that he was killed by Daisuke. Does that help?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:11 am

"alright then so you know a little about my father but everyone knows that story. but i guess its ok for now. so explain your self what are you doing here."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Ayame comes in through the front door to see Hiroki, Zero, and the woman there talking. Though it looked more as if Zero was in the killing stance than anything. (Could it be? this early?)

"(Sigh) I go out to my lab for some training and I come back to see you two interrogating her?" Ayame questioned with her hands on her hips.

"Both of you," Ayame had walked over to Zero and Hiroki and pulled both of their ears. "Tell her you're sorry." She said as she tugged harder on their ears.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:06 pm

"ouch ouch ouch ouch fine.......... im sorry i tried to blow your head off."
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:01 pm

"Ok ok ok.... i'm sorry." Hiroki said in anguish.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Ayame had let go of their ears. "Maybe next time you two will be a bit more nicer." Ayame put her hands on her hips. "Now both of you, out!" Ayame had pushed them in to the living room and closed the door leading to it. It was just Ayame and the Woman in the kitchen. "They sent you here early. Why the sudden visit... Ottersplash?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Mitsuko had laughed at Ayame. "Good eye, young Medicine Wolf. Everything is so sudden because I had finished all of my business early. Besides, StarClan knew my urge of trying to give you all some help.Now tell me... how is it so far? I haven't been watching you all in a while."
Back to top Go down

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:31 pm

a voice comes with a soft blowing wind, before long kira is standing behind mitsuko "oh my god, i can't believe your alive...right here standing in front of me, when i got word i had to come see for myself"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Mitsuko had crossed her legs. "Hello Kira. It's been a while since I saw you in Nifleheim.... A good 30 years now?" Mitsuko had stood up from the chair turned towards Kira. "My soul is still alive but I'm very much still dead. I'm going to be here for a while. You know, to help out a bit. "
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:50 pm

"wait i just realized some thing very important who is my grandfather/ i have never actually met him and dad doesn't often speak of him. well he actually never speaks of him at all. please tell me what you know of my grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Ayame's ears pulled back. (How did I know that he was going to ask that. I knew I should have gotten home earlier.) Ayame had opened the door to let Zero in. "Mitsuko, tell him about NightStar." Ayame said as she had sat down put her head down with her ears up.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Mitsuko had walked up to Zero.

"Well I'm going to have to give it to you in a quick over view... I Met your Grand father at an Clan meeting. At Clan meetings, there is a sacred truce among the four Clans of the forest. Like I told you before, he was the Greatest leader of Shadow Clan. To tell you the truth, I didn't really like him. But it was after the meeting when I noticed that he was scolding some of his warriors for looking week among the other Clans. I snapped at him for his foolishness."

Mitsuko had looked off for a bit, recollecting the memory in her head.

" But it was after that moment, When he decided to visit me in my territory. Of course I had to get rid of his scent. But it was after those visits to when i had gathered a heart for him. I noticed things about him that i never payed attention to before. He was smart, strong, arrogant, but brave. The only thing I didn't like was that he would go for the weak." She sat down in a chair, her eyes were a bit dim now.

"I never knew about your father at that time. Nor had I ever seen him. I had just seen his mother a lot because she would always be on border patrols. Too bad she died when she tried to do a territorial raid. She was pushed off a cliff you know."
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:34 pm

" wow that helps a little but i have another question. what was my grandfathers name?"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:41 pm

hikari walked through the balcony window and she had already heard everything mitsuko said about her grandfather. " i never knew any of that i just have vague memories of him from my child hood. but wouldnt that make you my grandmother?"
Back to top Go down

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 am

kira continues to look at mitsuko "i hated that you left...you had become my best friend (my only friend), i wanna know what the hell happened to you? who actually did this to you." he looks toward hikari "was it actually this young girl?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:36 am

Mitsuko had gotten serious at this point. Not only was she a bit upset from Hikari's arrival but she also hated talking about her death.

"(Sigh) I would be the age of your grandmother, but no.... I'm not your grandmother. Your Grandmother was the Deputy of ShadowClan. From what I heard, She was also a demon with hellish powers no one has ever seen before. But she didn't know the laws of the Forest Clans. Therefore, she died with the some of the arrogant members." Mitsuko kept her anger down a bit.

(Hikari never killed me.... She's trying to make my daughter go crazy and insane with that story. I died from natural causes.)

"Zero, Your Grandfather's name was NightStar. That was his clan name and I don't know what his human name was."

"Kira I'll talk about it later. From the last time I viewed everyone from up there, I heard another story. People have heard both stories but they want to know which one is true. Only the person who told this false story knows the truth but wants to use it as a weapon. " Mitsuko said with an Ear pointed towards Hikari.

Back to top Go down

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 pm

kira nods and smiles, not at the fact that mitsuko told him she'd tell him about it later but smiled as he often did when she got mad, he thought it was funny back then and that hadn't changed "you've still got that same face" he chuckles he gets up and starts out "please come and see me as soon as you can pig" which was his nickname for her, because when she was pregnant to him she looked like a cute little pig "kira out!" he screamed leaving with the wind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Iselia :: Central Iselia :: Kannagi Compound :: Ayame`s Wing :: Ayame`s Home-
Jump to: