The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Its been a while...XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diz
The Thunder God`s Apprentice

Village : Aurnion/Shidai-Juu
Bloodline Ability : Lighting

Its been a while...XD Empty
PostSubject: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:23 am

Diz would make her way into the building, seeing as how a lot had changed since she was last here, seeing this diz was eager to see kaito. So she let out a big shout calling kaitos name, hopping he would hear her voice, for she had much to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:02 am

Unknown to Diz, since she had been gone for so long, Kaito was long gone and no one was sure where he had ventured off too. In his stead, his son, Kaminari, was leading the Shidai-Juu for the most part with Daisuke's daughter and well he was the one that came to greet Diz.

" Ssh, you're too loud. "

His voice echoed through the entirety of the building before he appeared, sitting in a chair, that was behind a desk, that was directly in front of the young girl.

" What is it? "
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
The Mistress of Dreamscape
hazuki chidori

Village : shidai-juu
Bloodline Ability : Phases

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:55 am

hazuki came out yaawning with an angry look on her face "dammit kaminari what the hell is all of that noise!" she said as she stopped and stared at diz with angry eyes "who is this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 am

Kami looked over towards Hazuki before closing his eyes and shrugging.

" I dunno, Kaito's illegitimate child or something like that. "

of course Diz was not related to kaito in anyway at all, she was only his Protege, his apprentice, and a darn powerful one at that. Kaminari folded his arms and leaned back in his chair.

" I didn't know that you were still here Hazuki, I thought you would have left with my dad. "
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 am

she scoffs at kaminari words "how many illegitimate children does he have, we've got things to talk about" she says as she also shrugs it off "oh yeah, im going to meet him there today, he told me to rest well because the trip to where he is, is long and annoying.....so i was trying to do that before this loud mouth little..." she stops and then squints "forget it...." she says as she wipes her eyes "im gonna leave as soon as i get ready"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 am

" I don't think she's his child. he only has me, Hiroki, and that other one... what was her name again?? "

Kami shrugged it off and looked towards his mother-figure, Hazuki.

" You need to speak with me or with him? Where is my beautiful Miserie when I need her. "

Kami said hopelessly, wondering about what she could be doing at this point. More than likely resting still, he'd go see her soon.

" Anyway, you're disappearing too then huh? Man my mother and father are living everything up to me. "

When he said mother he meant Hazuki, and Father was, of course, Kaito.
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 am

hazuki smiles at kami "don't worry im sure you and misery will do fine....besides i'll be back eventually" hazuki says as she removes her wrist band and put it on kami "where it and you can always contact me, and by the way i think miserie is off in the city looking around and shopping, you'll find her there if you're looking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 am

Kami wouldn't show that he was happy, but he was. Of course he had two mothers, and both had given him away to contact them both. He looked at her then the wristband.

" yeah, I'll find her later. I said that i would let her do her own thing for a while, she can come and find me when she feels like being bothered. Besides, me and her will be leaving soon too you know. I'm abandoning this place. "

Kami stated quietly before looking back to Diz.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:02 am

"Wow there is a lot of people here lol, but yeah I came to see kaito but I guess thats he's not here and that really put a dump on my plans. But I guess it can't be helped, so your his son nice to meet you as you know I'm diz nice to see you I guess."

-Diz looked at the guy in an odd way as she would then turn to the girl that was in the room with him. Diz would only sigh at the fact that her master was not there.

"What to do now ?"
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 am

"run your problem across me, im going to see kaito now, ill give him your message little one" hazuki said preparing things for her departure
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:32 pm

"Really thanks a bunch XDDD. Ok tell him that he needs to take his student, out with him once in a while."

-Diz looked very much angry at the fact, that kaito kept leaving her with out so much as a bye, or something of that sort..

"Also as him why did he leave, I feel empty inside knowing, he could be in danger."

-Dizs eye's filled with tears as she tryed not to cry..-
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 pm

hazuki placed her hand on top of diz's head and smiles warmly "don't worry he'll be fine, and i'll surely tell him to take you for ice cream upon his return" hazuki says then turns and whistles, as diana comes running "c'mon diana we're going" she turns back to diz "don't cry now" she said with a smile and a wave of her finger before leaving
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:38 pm

"Sniff...shiff ok thanks hazuki, you don't know how much this means to me."

-Diz wiped her face and smiled.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its been a while...XD   Its been a while...XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its been a while...XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Iselia :: Central Iselia :: Shidai-juu mission room-
Jump to: