The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Bloodline Ability : Mizugan::Water Blaze

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Mitsuko was sniffing around for something around the lake.(Oh come on. This was the place I had buried it before I left. It has to be here some where..)She felt the presence of another being there but didn't pay too much mind to it. She sniffed around the whole lake until she came around two dens. One of them had a stale scent as if some one hasn't been their in a while. The other one had a fresh scent. This den also smelt of freshly cooked pork, which was an tantalizing smell to her.

"Ohhhhhh I know it's in here it just has to be in here." Mitsuko said with a drooling mouth.

She licked her jaws and went inside, sniffing around and trying not to pay attention to the Pork smell. Then she found the spot with the exact scent she was looking for.

"I put it here! This is it!" Mitsuko had began digging at once. She felt her claws scrape across something metal. Mitsuko quickly pulled it out. She smirked at the fact that it was unchanged. "My holy lance: Valkyrie Sky."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Mika had walked into her Den after her Daily stroll around the Lake's Forest. From the out side, she smelled an scent that was very familiar but she couldn't put her tail on it. Mika walked in and saw the intruder. She had white hair and was holding something that looked like a lance.

"You have 5 seconds to get out of my Den." Mika said as she grabbed her sword from her sword rack, unsheathing it as she took her stance.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Mitsuko had turned to see the girl with snowy white hair like hers. She paid no attention to the fact that the girl was threatening her. (My young Riverheart. How you have grown into such an beautiful young woman.) She smiled at the fact that Mika had the same spunk as her. Mitsuko had pointed the Lance at Mika.

"I don't think I could do that. But I've been looking for a fight and you might just be the perfect Candidate. Outside shall we?"Mitsuko said with happiness. (I get to fight my daughter one on one. I've been hoping for this day to come!)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Mika had flashed stepped out side as as well as the mysterious woman. She would have made her shark fang sword form but she felt like using Enraiha. With out waiting she quickly dashed towards the mysterious woman. "Boiling Point: 3" Mika had slashed down towards the lady.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Mitsuko had Caught the boiling point. But instead of it making burns on her, it had sizzled on impact. "Cared to try again, or just stop right here?" she said tauntingly as she watched Mika get mad.
Back to top Go down

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:20 pm

chaos who happened to be showering at mika's walks outside to see the two women standing face to face "ooooooookayyy" (why do i get the feeling i shouldn't interfere) chaos keeps walking past them without ever saying a word then finds a tree and sits down to watch them in the distance
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Mika had jumped back with an slightly angered face. (She just took it head on... But she grabbed it and it didn't really effect her. It was at it's strongest level. How?) Mika had sheathed Enraiha. From no where, her shark fang sword had fell to the ground. She picked it up and pointed it at The mysterious lady.

"Mizu kajō-gaki!" Mika had skidded back a bit as she began to fire multiple shots at the white haired lady. The shots had exploded on contact in rapid succession, creating a mist around the area. (That should've done it. It seems as if it hit successfully.)

"This was just a waste of my time. She wasn't even on my level." Mika had absorbed her Shark Fang Blade and walked over towards Chaos. She stopped when she heard a yawn and looked back to wards the lady.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Mitsuko had yawned at the attack. Yes it was quite strong, but it wasn't strong enough. As the mist cleared away, Mitsuko could be seen on top of a thick sphere of ice. (She seems to be really skilled in the art of water... But she doesn't seem to be one with it. )

"Let me show you your attack my style." Mitsuko had pointed her lance towards Mika.

"Mizu kajō-gaki!" Mitsuko had fired the attack back at Mika. The speed and strength of the attack was increased from the Level of Mika's. (This should work...)
Back to top Go down

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:38 pm

chaos realizes how strong the attack is and jumps up using phase three to push it back toward mitsuko "whoa.....mika this woman is somewhere on the level of my uncle, or kaito.....you or i have no chance against her....." he says breathing hard from the energy he had to exert "i know i shouldn't have gotten involved but you'd probably be dead by now"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Mika had calmed down and looked at Chaos. She flicked her ears a bit.

"Sure she maybe good at deflecting my attacks, but She hasn't shown any other attacks based on fighting." Mika had noticed that Chaos was breathing kind of heavy. (She must be that strong to make him exert so much on to one attack.)

"I'll use my wolf form then. Maybe then will I have a chance." Mika said as she walked in front of Chaos.

"And Maybe you should sit down."

Mika had transformed into her wolf form and began to growl at the woman.
Back to top Go down

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:51 pm

chaos nods "yeah you're right..." he walks and sits back down with a sigh then screams to mika "but mika, watch out"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Mitsuko had absorbed the attack into her and stuck her Holy Lance into the ground. (Must be her mate.... Chaos, I believe, was his name. He seems to have more sense than this girl. But I might as well show her mine.)

Mitsuko had transformed into her wolf form and howled. She ha turned her back and swung her tail around, taunting Mika.

"Come on little wolf. How about we make a deal? If I beat you, you'll let me stay at the lake. But if you beat me, I'll leave. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Mika had growled a bit at the taunt.

"Fine... it's a deal."

She then dashed forward towards the other wolf. (Unbelievable, this woman also has a wolf form. There is no way that she is from any other place... Could she be from a clan of the forest?) As soon as Mika was near her, she lashed her claw out at her.
Back to top Go down

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:10 pm

(wait she looks familiar) chaos thinks back and snaps his fingers (i know exactly who she is but im not gonna tell mika, this is something she should learn on her own) chaos says before standing and following them to watch the battle then saying to mika "you've got your hands full" with an unusually calm voice
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Mitsuko had quickly turned around and swiped Mika's paw away. She then collided into Mika and started to land successful blows across her flank.

"You, child, don't know what you have gotten into." Mitsuko said as she tussled on the ground with Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Mika was underneath Mitsuko, which was a bad thing when it came to territorial fights. When the stronger opponent was on top of the weaker opponent, that meant that the weaker opponent was going to lose.

Mika felt Mituko's teeth clamp on to her leg. She let out a yelp and jumped back. But when she jumped back, she ended up tripping into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Mitsuko had jumped into the lake to retrieve Mika. She swam back to the water's edge and pulled herself up then Mika by the neck.

"Looks like I win."
Back to top Go down

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:55 pm

chaos laughed at his wet and soggy girlfriend then turns to mitsuko and kneels "allow me to introduce myself ma'm im chaos of the snow clan" he said with the utmost respect knowing that mika would wonder why he was showing this strange lady so much respect, chaos kisses her hand "it's nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Nothern Mountains :: Lake Valor-
Jump to: