The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
setsuka
The queen of the chaosmaiden
setsuka

Village : Blackmoon

pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia Empty
PostSubject: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 pm

setsuka walks into the snow in neiflheim and looks around, everything is white and beautiful with new fallen snow, setsuka stands and waits, hoping to face elysia to test the full extent of her new power
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

The space near Setsuka begins for ripple like wave in a pond until a crack appear. Elysia step out and turns toward Setsuka with an uncertain look upon her face, "What exactly do you want with me, Matsuko?"
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:37 pm

setsuka adjusts her armor and slightly smiles "well elysia, i need to test my new found power against another worthy opponent...i was hoping you would be up for it" setsuka reaches behind her waist and draws dawn "if not that is fine too..."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Elysia whips her hand down her face and looks a Setuska, "So, your going to use me as a test subject for your powers, huh? Just because you think I'm worthy to be your opponent, but surely you haven't forgotten the I out of all my family like to fight the least." She take a deep breath and exhales lightly. "Sure I help you test your new skills, but I warn you I'm still in an experimental phase for my own. Also I might not put up much of a fight." Elyisa's soul waves begin to emit from her hands.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm

setsuka stands still with dawn in hand waiting for elysia to move, as setsuka's new style did not require much movement to be affective "now then dawn, ready yourself" dawn glows as if responding to setsuka and begins to rise in power
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 pm

"Hmph, as always you never want to make a move, your 'Wait until the enemy strikes tactic get really old. No matter." Elysia raise her right arm and waves it to her right a crack appears and a rift opens. "Huh, I really don't care for this crap." She begins shooting wave of compressed soul blast into the rift.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Setsuka cracks a smile at her words "Oh how wrong you are...I made the first move as soon as I pulled dawn out, now then dawn do your job" the sword glows and elysia's rift begins to disappear then setsuka follows up "stocatto" multiple explosions of cell destructive energy begins exploding around elysia, setsuka stands and watches without ever moving " what will you do I wonder"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:27 am

Elysia's eye twitches and as she stares in the cluster of explosions. "Really? Who need that many explosions?" She snaps her fingers and within seconds the world around them begins to shake. Soon mutiple cracks appear in there space and from each one a rift appears shoot out a barrage of soul waves all none with a direct target. "Let the play begin" Elysia jumps into the rift right next to her and exits another one behind Setsuka. She begins chantting as she places her hand on Setuska's head.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:37 pm

setsuka covers as the waves come in, and upon alice placing her hand on setsuka's head, setsuka just stands still and silent awaiting alice's next move, in the mean time she makes signs with one hand at her waist out of alice's line of vision
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 am

Elysia drops her hands and stares at Setsuka for 2 minutes before she finally spoke. "In case you forgot, I'm not Alice." Elysia places her hand on Setsuka's back and continues chanting. Son a golden light appears from her hand and she begins to pull something out.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

"sorry momentary relapse, but all the same i can promise the result would end the same wether you were alice or not" setsuka says as she continues to wait for whatever move elysia was about to unleash, she was actually growing quite impatient
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Elysia pull hee hand from Setsuka along with a small figurine that resembled young Alice. "Finally I have the final fragmentent shard of Alice's soul!" The small figure bagan to shake, then it looks westward at the sky.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:44 pm

setsuka merely stares at elysia, sighs and grabs dawn putting her back in the sheath "im assuming you're not going to fight me now that you have what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:49 pm

From the west Alice crash into the ground in front of Elysia and Setsuka with great force. A large crater was fromed, dust and smoke from the impact blanketed the entire field. Seconds later A golden shcok-wave was emmited for Alice, causing all the smoke and dust to clear. Alice stood up and stared at Elysia, then with a fury of the gods themselves she lashed out. "FUCK, ELYSIA YOU BITCH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE!!!?"
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:53 pm

setsuka looks back "hmm" without showing any emotion she says "who is she?" (setsuka lost her memories of alice and some others when she fused with the priestest) she draws dawn, "something tells me i should know but another part of me says stay alert....dawn prepare yourself" a single wing made of pure energy activates itself upon hearing alices voice "what is this?" setsuka says as she looks at herself "why is my body reacting to this girl"

Last edited by setsuka on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:54 pm

"You've got it all wrong, Matsuko. I needed to remove her soul fragment before we could battle. I didn't want to mess up her soul more then I already have." Elysia turns toward Alice and grined evily. "My loving sister, its so good to see you again. How have you been?" She readies herself to do some serious battling (As sirious as training can get). "Well?"
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:00 pm

"no matter the circumstance i am battle ready, dawn elysia is priority one!, the girl is priority 2" setsuka says as the grand koi-kaze appears in her eyes

pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia Special_eyes
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Fūjin's incarnate :: Hyoukage
Fūjin's incarnate :: Hyoukage
Naoki Kannagi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:55 pm

And sittin' off in the distance was one Naoki, hold the battle. He could feel and see their power from here and wasn't lookin' to get involved unless he absolutely needed to. He was sure that he had the power to stop all three of them by himself, but he'd been wrong before. He just wasn't lookin' forward to testing himself like this... not yet. So he watched.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Alyss takes a few minutes to observe her current surrounding before she spotted the child size figure of her sparkling as gold as the sun. Alyss disappears and reappears behind the figure and looks down at it. She then turn and looks Elysia directly in the face and raises her hand out toward Setsuka. "Sister, tell me. who that girl that you just ripped this fragment out of?" She awaited Elysia's Response.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:52 pm

"No one" She said vanishing into a rift she created moments before. "Well shall we continue?" Her voice echoed form the space around the battle field. "I now, would much like to continue our little training match. That is if you don't mind, Matsuko?" Her voice grew silent.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
setsuka

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 pm

setsuka lifts dawn and then stares with a piercing glare "i'd love to finish....dawn be ready, prepare the zero act" dawn begins to glow and the imprint in setsuka' koi-kaze begins to rotate "now then let us spar"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia   pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pushing the limits: setsuka vs. elysia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Niflehiem-
Jump to: