The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Ali-chan, come out and play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki Kannagi
Fūjin's incarnate :: Hyoukage
Naoki Kannagi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Undiscovered

Ali-chan, come out and play  Empty
PostSubject: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Naoki and Setsuka finally arrive at the home of their friend Alice he has been quite AWOL for a very long time. In all truthfulness, Naoki hadn't seen her at all since the Darkmoon fused with Twilight Nexus. He hoped she was doing well.
Back to top Go down
setsuka
The queen of the chaosmaiden
The queen of the chaosmaiden
setsuka

Village : Blackmoon

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:25 pm

setsuka walks not far behind naoi and kneels "i hope she's here!"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 am

Upon Alice's revival a dark aura began to seep out of her home felling the front yard with a spine chilling wind. The door to the main house blast open and only darkness showed, The sky darken and ear shattering shreek echoed form the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:34 pm

A shiver ran it's way up Naoki's spine. He wasn't actually good with things like these, supernatural things like ghost and shit. They scared him to no end, though he always wanted to fight a ghost. he sucked it up though since Setsuka was with him, to he was still quaking in his shoes.

" How about we go in... yeah? "

He asked lighting his green-blue flame on one of his fingers. The light illuminated the immediate area around him and Setsuka.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:43 am

A voice echos form with in the house screaming Naoki's name. "NAOKIIIII!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 am

The eerie name callin' only made Naoki shiver more, unless the name calling wasn't eerie at all. if that was the case then he could only assume that it was Alice callin' him, or some random person that he probably hadn't even met before. He assumed the former and dropped the flame he had lit.

" Um... Alice? "

He responded.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 am

The spine chilling darkness dispersed and a divine golden light shined threw and the chill was replaced with a calming warmth. Then the voice replied. "You're correct I am Alice, but not all of me." A figure appeared from within the light and continued to advance toward Naoki.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 am

" Are you god? "

Naoki said as a little joke. All this golden light and calmly warmth business only made him think that she had ascended to the status of god. Though she was still one of his best buddies *CoughcoughAndFirstLoveInterestCoughcough*. She must have grown in power just like the rest him and Setsuka.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:10 am

The light dims and Alice stands in front off Naoki, looking like a broken doll. sections of her body was just golden light. "God? No, I'm not a god level yet but I'm close enough. Oh, and if your wondering about body; it's because I haven't regained all the pieced of my soul. Which Elyisa has been forcibly collecting and putting back together." She said with anger and discontent, but strangely her mouth didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 am

" Is that your way of asking for mine and Setsuka's help? "

Naoki asked with a nudge, though he was careful to avoid the parts of her that were just golden light. He didn't know what the hell would happen if he touched the golden light, so it was just better to avoid it. He didn't even notice that her mouth wasn't moving since he could still hear the emotions that she wanted to portray in her speech.

" Sorry i disappeared so suddenly when you were looking for them in the first place. "
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:20 am

"I wasn't looking for them, my crybaby son was collecting them, because he wanted his mommy back." She said as she began to frown. "That boy is my greatest creation, but he is way to nice. Which bring me to another question; where is Rose anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 am

" Rose? Who the hell is that? "

Naoki asked. He looked lost, he sounded lost, he was completely lost. Naoki had been gone for a long while. He didn't know what was happening on the planet anymore. Wait... if she had a son then...

" Whose the father? "
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 am

"Well he's not my son yet, he came form the future...somehow, but I did get to meet him when I visited the heaven's I've met your....Never mind. The father is Hitosei, I love that boy and I'm glad me and him eventually have as child." Staring at Naoki she tilts her head and continues to speak. "Tell no one about this, as far as you know I have no emotions other then Sadness and Rage. Love is just a momentary happiness that I can do without. She swiftly changes the subject. "Hey while I was dead or broken. My abilities allowed me traveled back in time and I found out something very interesting. I need to go and Get Elys....." Alice body begins to pulsate. "Shit..Elysia..She's draw..ing out the final..." She shake her head and in an instant she was in the sky and flies off in the direction that Elysia was in screaming angrily.

"EH-LEE-SEE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kannagi
Naoki Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

" Well... this is turning out to be an interesting day. "

Naoki said as he followed Alice's flight path with his eyes. he figured that he might as well follow since he really didn't have anything better to do. He took off running.

( Edited since I see where this is going. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali-chan, come out and play    Ali-chan, come out and play  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ali-chan, come out and play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Nightmare Nocturne :: Upon entering :: House of alice-
Jump to: