The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

K.T.'s Weaponry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

Village : Unknown
Bloodline Ability : Machine Infestation and Assimiliation

K.T.'s Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: K.T.'s Weaponry   K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Robots

Sai

A robot that K.T. woke up beside. Unfortunately, neither he nor she have any recollection of what happened before they woke up. They are travel companions and friends. K.T. thinks that he built her, but he's not sure just yet.
Spoiler:
~Traits~
-K.T. still has no really idea of what she can truly do.
-Her extremely large and heavy guns have been implanted into her body and she can change her arms to fit the weapon that she wants to use.
-Extremely light on her feet, she moves around the speed that K.T. does.
-Extremely intelligent, as most androids are, she's constantly learning so as the battle drags out she battles more strategically.
-She gets tired, just like a human would.
-K.T.'s infestation energy flows through her, that's how she moves and he controls her.
-She's still a robot so taking a punch head on from her would probably hurt.
-Fire, ice, lightning, water resistant.
-Practically indestructible.

Delta

Another, larger, machina that K.T. woke up with. This machina however dwells within him. It has a consciousness, meaning that it has a personality that doesn't agree with K.T. sometimes, but when in battle K.T. can call upon the parts of the behemoth and have them attack from anywhere via portals. The robot's name is Delta.
Spoiler:
~Traits~
-Equipped with a manadrive which allows it to open the portals needed for it's giant limbs to aid K.T. .
-Can use magic, doesn't know any, but can use magic.
-Has it's own separate Chakra pool completely independent of K.T. 's. They can share chakra though, if needed.

Gregar
A Beast that dwells inside K.T. Unknown to him, the beast was implanted into his body much like Delta was when he was created and the beast is always asleep. When woken up, it's very violent and always takes control of K.T.'s body in a way truly to special to it. Aptly named, Beast Out.
Spoiler:

Beast Out
In Beast Out mode, K.T. moves and acts more beast like, ignoring pain and attacks by muscling through them and continuing on a rampage of pure destruction. He's strength, speed, and reflexes are the same as when in his Infested state because the beast is controlling the body and not K.T.
Spoiler:

Swords

Katana

Spoiler:

Claymore

Spoiler:

Techniques

Destruction - Koudo slams his claymore onto the ground, launching stones toward the enemy for a short distance.

Infliction - Koudo sweeps upward with a powerful vertical slash, jumping into the air with the upward momentum while creating a large arc that represents a crescent moon.

Gunblades

Enkindler

Spoiler:

Guns

Lucky

Getting tired of using guns that don't give him enough firepower and range, in other words random ass guns that he calls upon from his summoning, K.T. has developed his own gun that he likes to call "Lucky" . It is an extremely heavy gun and can be used as a blunt object for knocking people out. It can accommodate different kinds of bullets as well as shoot purely concentrated bullets of K.T. 's Chakra. It doesn't have any special abilities as of yet however.

Spoiler:

Bullets

The Beng Bang Bullet - This is the lightest of all K.T. 's bullets and it travels particularly faster than most of his other bullets. When it hits its target, it explodes with multiple explosions linked together. They are particularly weak explosions, but are fast and help to distract the opponent so that K.T. can mount an attack.

Flying high Bullet - This bullet is nicknamed for the way it travels. When fired, instead of flying straight at the opponent it fires straight up into the sky, no matter which way the gun is pointed, changing color to blend into the sky, before coming down upon the opponent with a large explosion following once it gets close. It's very slow moving when attacking the opponent and can be easily dodge, that is if the opponent can see it coming since it blends in with the sky.

The Big Bang Bullet - One of the most powerful bullet in K.T. 's arsenal, he only carries five to battle. It travels particularly slow, but packs one hell of a punch when it explodes. It explodes after a set time limit and when it explodes it can destroy an area with a rather large radius.

Power Suits

Grav-Con Unit

Spoiler:

The Grav-Con Unit, used to modify the gravitational field around the user as to enable them to perform incredible feats of agility and acrobatics that would normally kill a typical Human. To avoid integrating to many things into his own body, K.T. installed the Grav-Con Unit, into this suit. With this, K.T. can generate his own, personal, Gravitational Field in a 15 ft. radius around himself allowing him to manipulate the gravity in this set area. The Grav-Con Unit runs off a manadrive, which converts K.T. 's chakra into mana to keep the suit working and it also allows K.T. to use -Strike 'magic' with any of his weapons. When the Grav-Con Unit is equipped K.T. 's Jutsu become locked to him since his chakra is being converted to mana by the bucket load, but he is looking for a way around this.

Strike Magic - is a series of abilities which refers to weapons or support abilities that allow K.T. to attack with a specific element or status ailment. Strike abilities for elements adds that element to any physical attack done by K.T. , while Strike abilities for statuses have a 75% chance of being inflicted on a target, if the target is hit, when attacking physically.

Elemental Strikes

Firestrike - Gives the weapon a Fire elemental
Icestrike - Gives the weapon a Ice elemental
Lightningstrike - Gives the weapon a Lightning elemental
Waterstrike - Gives the weapon a Water elemental
Earthstrike - Gives the weapon a Earth elemental
Windstrike - Gives the weapon a Wind elemental
Gravitystrike - Gives the weapon a Gravity elemental
Holystrike - Gives the weapon a Holy elemental
Shadowstrike - Gives the weapon a Dark elemental
Tetrastrike - Gives the weapon a combination of Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Water elemental.
Omnistrike - Gives the weapon a combination of Fire, Ice, Lightning, Water, Holy, Dark, and Gravity elemental.

Status Strikes

Poisonstrike - Inflicts Poison.
Darkstrike - Inflicts Blind.
Sleepstrike - Inflicts Sleep.
Silencestrike - Inflicts Silence.
Stonestrike - Inflicts Petrify.
Slowstrike - Inflicts Slow.
Berserktouch - Inflicts Berserk.
Stoptouch - Inflicts Stop.
Confusetouch - Inflicts Confusion.

( Will go into more detail later. )

Last edited by K.T. on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

K.T.'s Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.T.'s Weaponry   K.T.'s Weaponry I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

K.T.'s Weaponry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Weapons List-
Jump to: