The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Getting a Drink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 pm

After a long training session with Mika, he hoped that they both could unwind by getting drinks. "You are old enough to drink right?" Kaito asked entering the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:19 pm

"Of course I'm old enough to get a drink. Mika sits down on a stool.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Kaito laughed and walked to a stool that was next to hers and ordered two drinks before looking at her. "So tell me about yourself, who is Mika?" Kaito asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:25 pm

"Can I get a strawberry mojito please?" Mika asked the bartender. "Well Kaito, as you already know I'm a user of water jutsus. Where I came from we used different types of elements."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 pm

"yeah I noticed, your chakra control is nearly perfect and your water usage is great." Kaito said to her before sighing. "But...you rely too much on your water, if there isn't any water around or if the person is skilled in lightning jutsu Like me, then you'll lose and die plan and simple." Kaito didn't want to be blunt, but it was the truth. "Nice use of the pond however." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:38 pm

"(sigh)...Well I've been trying to get to learn how to use my Hurricane blade more effectively.But so far i'm still at level one with it. But thanks, i didn't think o would be able to pull that off."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 pm

It wasn't like Kaito was gonna tell her that he allowed her to cut him, but allowing her the chance for glory, being the only person ever to cut him in history would do a lot for her. She'd get a lot of recognition and the people of Aurnion would register her as a powerful ninja. "Well I could teach you how to redirect basic lightning attacks. It'll be hard to do, but once you've learned how, you'll have a one up on lightning users." Kaito explained.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:16 pm

"Thank you for the offer but...I plan on learning how to hone my water/ice skills.Not only that learn some wind jutsu's.My hurricane blade is the only one I have that is wind. When my old home tried to teach me lightning techniques,I accidentally set three shops on fire.I can't really use lightning based attacks.I know some lightning based attacks, but i just choose not to use them..."Mika said saddly and took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Kaito could understand that, Lightning wasn't for everyone, one false move and you could die, plain and simple. Kaito nodded and looked forward. "Wind is my little bros department." Kaito said to her, he wasn't good with wind, he actually didn't like wind that much.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 pm

"I'ts alright though, 'cuz what i learned is that everything and every one has a weakness. With a good amount of training,i would be able to counter many attacks." Mika said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 am

Kaito nodded and took his drink. "True, true."
Back to top Go down

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 am

setsuka walks into the bar and sits next to the two..."sup kaito...this must be the girl you are training, setsuka turns to the girl and observes her...kaito how about i take her under my wing...i mean you can still train her but i'll make her my apprentice and get he ready to become the next successor to the chaosaiden...how about it?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Kaito looked and saw that Setsuka had entered. he smiled for her then looked at Mika. "If it isn't my used to be little bro's main girl. I was training this girl yes, but I've thought her all I can and I believe that you'd be an excellent master for her. Mika, would you care to train under Setsuka, the leader of Chaosmaiden and the Rakugosha of the Order?" Kaito asked taking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm

"Well i really don't know much about the Chaosmaidens but if she insist then im willing. I accept the offer to train under the leader of the chaos maidens," Mika said with confidence.
Back to top Go down

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:48 pm

"nothing has changed between me and naoki...i still feel the same way torwards him...and as for mika congrats you just made a good decision but this wont be a walk in the park itll be hard but i think you can do it
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:03 pm

"Thank you madam.. I promise you won't regret making me you apprentice...and i also will train my hardest while working with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting a Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Drink   Getting a Drink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a Drink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: The Bar-
Jump to: