The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Noki's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noki
Heaven's Light :: Colonel of The Reapers
Heaven's Light :: Colonel of The Reapers
Noki

Noki's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Noki's Abilities   Noki's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:29 pm

RAILGUN - Noki has the ability to fire metal objects at incredible speeds using electricity. Noki has a muzzle velocity of around 2035 m/s (4552 mph) and she can fire her 'projectiles' a rate of 10 shots per minute. The projectile she uses are always bottle caps, however, she can replace the caps with much larger projectiles and that usually yields more power and can travel further than an ordinary Railgun. This also gives Noki the ability to generate her own electricity.

ELECTROMAGNETISM - Noki can attract ferrous materials and use it to her advantage, such as being able to create a make-shift shield out of scrap metal or walk on walls by attract the iron particles in the ground around him. She normally uses this method to create and gather "iron sand" which she can then control to varying degrees depending on the amount of sand involved. Her control is great enough that she is able to create solid objects and weapons made entirely out of sand for her own personal use.

VECTOR CONTROL - Noki can change the vector values of anything by touch; for example, she can kill someone by reversing the flow of blood inside their body after putting her finger inside a wound. Furthermore, this ability is automatic, so projectiles like bullets or explosives have no effect on him, as they will be redirected. Thus far, she has shown the following ways to use her powers:

Earth Stomp: Using the vectors behind her feet, she causes a little explosion made of earth and rocks to attack her opponents. She can use this to propel himself forward.

Vector Shooting: By touching an object, she can extend the influence of her ability to other objects in contact with it. This way allows her to indirectly change the vectors and turn the objects into projectiles.

Wind Control: She can re-vector the surrounding winds and force them to congregate at a single point creating an extremely high velocity wind, but it has flaws like when the wind has abnormal directions or when is disturbed by sound.

Plasma Storm: She can even create plasma by further compressing the wind at high speeds in a single point.

Kinetic Blast: She takes control of the planet's rotational vectors and transfers an enormous amount of that energy into one attack. This attack uses up so much of the planets rotational energy that it slows down the earth's rotation by about 5 minutes.

Brain Hacking: By redirecting the electrical signals of the human body she can take 'control' over them and rewrite the memories and personality of the people.
Back to top Go down

Noki's Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Techniques list-
Jump to: