The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
where are they I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
where are they I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
where are they I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
where are they I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
where are they I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
where are they I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
where are they I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
where are they I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

where are they

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 pm

saya stood there with her eyes closed and he arms folded thinking where could they be........ my husband my kids where are they................................
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Ayame had been standing at a distance, Looking at the woman standing in the training field. She took a long drawn breath, Taking in information about the woman. Though, she couldn't really find anything. (This woman... How did she get here?) Ayame had transformed herself, walking towards the woman.

"This isn't the right place to be at this time of night. It's pretty chilly out here. Are you looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 pm

"im searching for my family and friends....... my planet was destroyed and i spent the last 100 years searching for them. i have the strongest feeling that their all here."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Ayame put her hands in her sleeves.

"Family? Friends? Who may these people be?"
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 pm

"my children are hikari takeshi zero takeshi kaito kannagi mika hatsukiga and my husband is daisuke takeshi. my kids are small harmless infants and my husband is perfectly harmless but he has a explosive temper. have you seen these people. o yes i forgot to mention that my husband is the mitsu-kage and his bestfriend who is also harmless is the rai-kage."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Ayame shook the thought of Mika out of her head. (This happened a while back.... I had heard about it, but Daisuke never really talked about his past. She doesn't know about the Bloody Night that happened 2 years ago...Nor does she know that it's Mika's doing.) Ayame looked up at the woman.

"Lady Takeshi, I am glad that you can join us. My Name is Ayame Sasaki. I am the Kage and Medicine Wolf of Aurnion. Your Husband, Daisuke Takeshi, Is no longer the Mistu-Kage. Kaito Kannagi is no longer the Rai-Kage. Your Children, Hikari and Zero, are no longer the infants that you remember. They have grown up." Ayame had forgotten one person, and that was Mika. She knew that if she told her, then all hell would probably break loose.
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:33 pm

saya stood there in awe as ayame spoke of the changes that have taken place. "wait so if they are no longer the kages does that mean someone has killed them." HAHAHAHAHAH im sorry that was a stupid question those two together cant die nor can anyone hope to defeat them. they probably just destroyed another planet." saya shakes her head in disappointment. " so are my kids well behaved as they once were?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Ayame had scratched the side of her head.

"Eheheh... Your Kids are doing quite well....Hikari is just a doll. She loves to give to the community and is always willing to fight....Hehehe. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her, nothing at all. She hasn't killed a entirely 18 planets. Nope Not at all." Ayame said, clearly lying just to save herself.

"Zero is also doing well.... Though I haven't seen him in a while after my inauguration as Kage." Ayame said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 pm

"18......planets im so disappointed in her how could she do this...... only 18 planets when i was her age i was off destroying entire galaxies. thats how i got the title destroyer of worlds. but hey what are you gonna do." by the way how has daisuke been doing???"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Ayame had a shocked face. (That is one crazy family.....) Ayame's ears rested flat.

"I Don't actually talk to Daisuke.... He can be a bit frightening... And he tends to burn my flowers and Trees when ever he is around my plants."
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:48 pm

" yea thats him but i have another questions for you." saya's eyes began to glow a fiery blue color and her body started to emit flames with a demonic aura. " how do you know all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:57 pm

" Ayame-chan!!!!! " For one reason on another, some random voice yelled that and the sound resonated strongly. Then, very suddenly, a man appeared and wrapped his arms around Ayame's wolf form and in that same motion she was back to being in human form. It was strange, but whatever. " Ah I missed you sooo much Ayame-chan!!! ' The man said squeezing her tightly, but not too tightly as to hurt her though she would feel shortness of breath.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Ayame's ears flickered as she let out a squeak and fell to the Ground.

"Good to see you again Kaito." Ayame said with a dizzy face.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:04 pm

daisuke suddenly appeared right behind kai and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. " come on lets go kai." as daisuke was dragging his bestfriend away his stopped in his tracks and looked toward the strange women. " i know those flames" daisuke dropped kaito and walked over to saya and stared into her eyes. "it cant be....." saya is that you????"
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:12 pm

saya's flames suddenly dispersed into the air and she looked up at daisuke. looking into his eyes she was lost for words. "daisuke....... WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I TOLD YOU TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH 96 YEARS AGO AND YOU STILL HAVENT DONE IT. AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THE KIDS." saya never being the extreamly emotional women stood there tapping her foot at daisuke in anger while folding her arms. she then looked at kaito. "KAITO WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE ABOUT SPREADING YOUR SEED ALL OVER PLANETS. THIS GIRL REEKS OF YOUR SMELL. DO I HAVE TO TELL YOUR FATHER." saya then walked over to kaito and grabbed his ear and walked over to her husband daisuke and while dragging them by their ears she made them stand in front of a tree in time out. "AND THE TWO OF YOU STOP POUTING YOUR TWO GROWN ASS MEN STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR 4."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:14 pm

" how was i supposed to take out the trash and the planet was destroyed. well the last time i saw you you were fighting off the invaders that were trying to destroy our planet. you told me to take the kids and leave so how did u survive?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:16 pm

" But Ayame-chan... " Kaito whined while being put in time out. It'd been quite sometime since he'd seen this woman, this Saya, and well now he remembered why he'd left the planet in the first place. She was too damn strict. Kaito nudged Daisuke. " look man, I'm not trying to get in trouble with my pops, but I really need some of that Ayame over there so take the wrap for this. " He said before a bolt of lightning struck down in the middle of the ground and Kaito made a mad dash for Ayame, to take her in his arms and shower her with love and affection.
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:19 pm

long story short i maxed out my flames and wiped out everything now our planet is just as it once was besides the fact that everyone is dead but hey i can just bring them back with my rezzurection of the impure world. now stop talking your in time out and kai put away that pfp your in time out what dont you understand. you know what give me that eroge you'll get it back later."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Ayame dusted herself off and looked in amazement of how this woman was able to control the both of them. (And I can't even do that..... Well only with Hiroki and Zero. But she literally controls them.)

"Lady Takeshi, Would you like for me to give you a tour of Aurnion? It would be an honor to do so."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Animated tears of sadness poured down Kaito's face as he was once again brought back to the corner. How she continued to stop him from embracing Ayame was anyone's guess, but he'd get her eventually. He slipped his hands in his pockets and mumbled. " I don't have to take this shit, I'm one of the most powerful beings on this fucking planet. "
Back to top Go down
saya

saya

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:29 pm

what was that kaito daisy kannagi. im sure i dont have to bring sephi......... im not even going to say it. but you know what'll happen
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:30 pm

"ahahahahahaa bro she got you with that middle name and your pops is gonna kick your ass."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 pm

" Okay, okay, geez... " Kaito said scratching behind his head. " But could I at least get some time with Ayame after, there's some things I want to do with her, ya know? You know right Daisuke. " Kaito said nudging his friend.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:37 pm

"hey bro you wanna get outta here before she starts bringing our dads here. because you know it wont be good for anyone if they get involved."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm

" Here's an idea, control YO BITCH NIGGA! " Kaito said before sighing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are they   where are they I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are they
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: