The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:48 pm

After the run in with Daisuke's crazy ass wife, that Kaito had just remembered the reasoning behind his hate for her and the world he and his best friend had come from, Kaito had taken Ayame to his and her home to catch up on recent times, talk about their children Kazehana and Hiroki ( only those two since Kaminari technically doesn't and never existed Ayame ) and possibly make up for his actions towards her in the past and maybe make another child together ( this child being little baby Kaminari. )

They appeared in his room with a bolt of lightning and a loud boom that shook the whole castle, Kaito standing behind Ayame with his arms around her waist and all that. He let her go though shortly after and stepped around her to the incredibly large and lavishly black bed before sitting down and patting the space beside him. This wasn't his actual bedroom, his actual bedroom was much more extravagant. Tooo much so for her eyes to see just yet.... that and it was currently being remodeled. Kaito wondered if she noticed he looked younger than he had before... possibly around her age now if not a year or two older.

" So.... Ayame-chan, what's up? "

Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Ever since she became Kage, Ayame had been more focused on the well being of Aurnion. Well, that and monitoring Kiyoshi's behavior. Love and fighting wasn't really in her mind set that often. Which is why her and Zero had broken up a while back. And just seeing Kaito brought her back some memories that haunted her now and then.

Ayame put on a fake smile.

"Glad to see that you've come back to us. Nothing really has been up except for me care taking to Aurnion in place of Mi....Mika."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:39 pm

" Ah Mika, I wasn't here so I'm not aware of the circumstances. "

Kaito said as he rested his elbows on his legs and his chin on his hands and eyed her, up and down, before closing his eyes and smiling. Looked like she feared him, good, it made her cuter. He nodded his head towards his side.

" Come on and sit, I won't bite... much. "

He chuckled a little before standing and suddenly appearing behind her, pushing her towards the bed to have a seat.

" That was a joke Ayame-chan, a joke. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Whenever Ayame came to a bit of unease, her body would secrete a smell of sweet nectar. She noticed that Kaito had became nicer.. Not only that, she also noticed he was missing a wing. Her ears had laid flat on her head as she felt Kaito push her slowly to the bed.

"I-It was thanks to Mika that I got Kiyoshi. She's a bit oblivious but she can be a big help to my home. You should meet her. She's pretty strong and has this wonderful ability to conjure up daggers." Only wen Ayame was nervous would she rant on and on about things that didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:10 am

Kaito only nodded his head a couple times to what she was saying, he wanted to hear about everything she was up to now anyway so the information wasn't irrelevant. If Kiyoshi was the girl he was messing with when she was trying to train then he could already see that she was strong. He sat Ayame down, before sitting down himself.

" Umhm, umhm, sounds good, sounds good. So... how are the kids, Ayame? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Ayame smirked. (Heh... He actually cares about them?)She sighed and tilted her head.

"They are doing well... I guess. I haven't seen Kazehana in a long time. And Hiroki has been assigning himself missions ever since he became an Anbu. He's also been training up in the mountains.Heh.. He even lefft me a note saying he was working this hard to become Sannin... "

Ayame leaned back on the bed a bit. She might as well relax since she wasn't in harms way.

"I have to sometimes drag him from the mountains so that way he can at least get some rest. (sigh)... I wonder who he takes it after."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:52 pm

" Not me, I'm hella lazy. "

Kaito said leaning backwards and laying down on the bed. Kaito was just actually lying though. In his youth, he was the same exact way. Training night and day until his mother came up and found him. She never dragged him back though, his father wouldn't allow it and neither would his mother to be completely honest. They wanted him to be strong, Ayame was nicer though and raising Hiroki just right. Kaito worried about Kazehana though, since she seemed to have just disappeared. She'd show up.

" Umm... what else is there to talk about? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Ayame had one question for him. One that would roll around in her mind.

"Kaito... Out of all of your lovers, Yes I knew about them, why did you choose me to bear your first set of children? You... Could have had Sayami, or even Hazuki..." Ayame quickly clamped her mouth.

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me... I never should have asked.." She said as she leaned back up and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:39 pm

" Hmm... "

Kaito looked at her, not surprised or shocked or anything, he just shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the ceiling. He never really thought about why he did things, if it didn't come to battling, and he usually just acted on a whim. Truthfully, there had to have been something about Ayame that made him choose her though. The reasoning escaped him at the moment since he was without that serious mindset that being the specter put him in.

" I guess it's because... you're amazingly cute. "

He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Ayame just looked down at Kaito and smirked. She was actually happy, well a little happy due to the fact that her tail was thumping the bed. (The good thing is that, he's not as serious like he was during my pregnancy.) She looked back at him and reached in her left sleeve.

"Well, to prevent another mishap from happening, I always carry around these." She slapped a box on his chest.

"Use them wisely." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Kaito took the box in his hands and looked it over before tossing them over his shoulder and into a pocket of space that opened up to take them in. He sat up and leaned into her... real close like since she was in human form, of course, or some halfie form that would make her so much cuter. he placed a hand to her cheek.

" I'm not ready to use those... just yet anyway. "

He whispered before leaning in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Ayame's tail began to thump on the bed faster. Her face turned red as she accepted his kiss.
(Ayame what are you doing!? This is what got you into trouble the last time.) Her conscience was gnawing at her. She clenched her skirt, trying to resist his sweet kiss. There were some things that were hard for her to do. This was one of them.

Ayame pulled back.

"I think I'm going to make another mistake...."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm

" No... "

Kaito whispered, softly, before leaning in once more. He smiled a little, but the kisses were genuinely sweet.

" It's not a mistake. "

He finished before planting another one on the plant user. Haha, see what I did there?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 pm

(Ahhhhhhhh I see what you did there. Plantception xD)

Ayame took her frog clip and her snake scrunchie from out of her hair. She placed them on the night stand next to the bed.

Ayame was a bit oblivious to being intimate with people. She looked up at the chandelier hanging above the bed. With a snap of her fingers, it burst into little crystals. (I'll pay for it later. I'm sure he won't be mad hehe.) The room was dark. But all of a sudden, flowers began to grow around the room; curving around chairs and poles. They bloomed with different colors like blue, green, yellow, red, violet, and other mixtures.

She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing wrappings that covered her chest and a seal that traveled up her back in the form of a flower vine.

"You're right.... It isn't a mistake." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Beautiful, she was always really beautiful to him, even when she was too young for him to actually touch. It was fine now, she was consenting this time and that made it soooo much better. Her touches to the room made the moment so much more special, but Kaito himself didn't really have anything to add to add beauty to the room. Though soon after he thought that, the room began to warp and distort until it looked like they were floating in the sky, the room lit by the light of the stars. Her decor and alterations were still there as well. Wonderful.

" The first time was.... but this is different. You're special Ayame. "

Kaito whispered as she revealed herself to him. He welcomed the sight and revealed his chest to her... tossing his shirt off to the side. Now, for decency purposes, we'll skip past the really intimate stuff to the next morning. Everyone doesn't need to know all the interpersonal details about what happened and all that goodness. So... here we go.

Kaito rose the next morning, stretching his arms towards the ceiling and wiping his eyes. The other side of the bed was empty, however. Kaito yawned and stood before dressing into something appropriate for the morning, shorts, and stepping out of the room. Once in the hallway, he was immediately struck with the smell of freshly breakfast, but he couldn't distinguish any of the things that made up the wonderful aroma. He went down to the kitchen to see who was cooking. ( Ayame, babe, it's you. )
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Ayame knew Kaito was in the Kitchen when the 2 baby Cross breed Tiger - Man Eating Lily plants began to hiss at him. Ayame snapped her fingers to ssh them. Ayame had on a Sports bra and light blue pajama pants; Her hair was in a pony tail.

Ayame had just gotten done cooking a big breakfast. She had already sat the table up and began to place the food down.

" Don't mind those two... They're my next guard plants since my other 2 died.... But good morning sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" She asked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 pm

kaito already had his fingers crossed and was ready to smite the plants to kingdom come when they hissed at him, but he had to remember that Ayame was in his wing today and had been for all the night. He smiled. He didn't know she could cook.

" Is that so... I could always just... "

He wrapped her up in his arms tightly, how he covered the distance between them so quickly remained to be seen. He kissed her cheek.

" Protect you myself. And the sleep was fantastic. "

Of course that statement was hinting at something else entirely and of course Ayame would understand the context. He looked over her shoulder at the food she'd made. It really smelled wonderful.

" So, what'd you make? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Ayame squeaked when he wrapped his arms around her. She then chuckled.

"Today's course is Strawberry pancakes, sausage links, fresh apple juice, an omelet, and...." Ayame went over to the counter and pulled up a platter.

"And my famous Lemon poppy Seed Muffins." She placed her hand on her hip and carried the Platter towards the table.

"I'm not so bad at cooking for a plant user."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:48 pm

" Sounds good, especially those muffins... I love those kind of muffins. "

No joke actually, Kaito and the person playing him really loves those types of muffins. Anyway, Kaito took the platter from her and placed it down on the table before pulling the chair out for her to have a seat before he sat down himself in the seat right across from hers.

" Not bad at all, I didn't even know you could cook.... I don't think I know anything about you really. "

Kaito pondered on it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Ayame thought about it. (now that I think about it, I never actually told anyone about my past. But I don't actually know any thing about him.) She sat down and began filling up her plate.

"Touche my friend. You know little of me and I know little of you. I'd be willing to share things of my golden days in Star Clan if you would be willing to share yours." She said as she began to pour her juice.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:02 pm

" I think we're a little more than friends Ayame, and there really isn't much to tell about me. I ran away from home because I couldn't live up to the expectations that were set upon me.... Daisuke just happened to be in the same situation, I think. "

Kaito said as he began to put food on his plate as well. There was a little more to the story than that, but for now... he wanted to keep that air of mystery about him. It's what kept the girlies interested, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Ayame's eyebrow arched.

"Really now? (sigh)... I understand if you don't want to tell me anything. Completely cool with me. Hmph... Back then, I was originally an Warrior. But due to me being a bit scrawny back then, The clan thought it was better for me to heal. And it wasn't easy. But luckily, my teacher was a plant user as well. She taught me all 350,000 plants and the ones with medicinal qualities. I limit the amount of healing jutsu's i have. Some of them, if not most, were banned from the humans.But you didn't hear it from me." Ayame said with a wink.

Ayame hadn't noticed that she was eating at the same time she was talking. She ended up finishing her first plate.

"hehe oops."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:30 pm

" Ohhh so you know really forbidden stuff, spicy. "

Kaito joked before leaning back in his chair and looking towards the ceiling, his plate cleaned its food as well.

" It's fine, your food is delicious. "

he said before reaching for another one of her muffins, god how he loved the way they tasted.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Ayame had began to drink some more of her apple juice. (Man this is good!) But just as she was about to drink, A flower had bloomed through the floor near her foot. It was one of her messaging flowers. A small screen appeared in the middle of the flower. It was Kiyoshi.

"Yes Kiyoshi?" Ayame asked without looking at the screen, giving a slightly irritated glance over at Kaito as he ate his muffin.

Kiyoshi: "Sorry to disturb you Lady Ayame, but your assistant just came by. She, um, told me to tell you that she quits."

When Kiyoshi said that it made Ayame choke a bit.

"And what else did she say?"

Kiyoshi: "Well, uh, she also said that she has left over paper work that you're going to have to attend to now. I'm truly sorry My Lady."

Ayame just sighed and waved it off.

"It's fine. I'll be at the house in a few. Prepare me a brew of French-Vanilla coffee please.

Kiyoshi: "Yes ma'am. I will get to it quickly. Bye bye."

The flower closed and went back down. Ayame had her hand on her head. She sighed and got up from her chair and whipped her face.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." She said as she grabbed her plate.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:37 pm

kaito was leaning backwards, balancing the chair on one leg while Ayame was having her conversation. She was a kage now and so she had responsibilities, Kaito understood that and wouldn't keep her any longer.

" Are you coming back here tonight? "

He asked as the chair came back down to the floor with a loud thud and he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Chat   Let's Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Iselia :: Central Iselia :: Kannagi Compound :: Kaito's Wing :: Kaito's Bedroom-
Jump to: