The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
another lazy day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

another lazy day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:08 pm

daisuke is sleeping in the forest with his head phones in his ears
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:15 pm

kaito sat in the tree, Daisuke was resting under. he grinned and grabbed an apple from the branch and angled it directly above Daisuke's head before dropping it.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 pm

[b]
daisuke fully aware of kaito's presence waits for the apple to drop and incinerates the apple before it hits him on his head. " DAMMIT KAITO"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Mika sees Daisuke under the tree and goes over towards him and starts to poke him. "Daisuke... Daisuke....Daisuke...DAISUKE!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 pm

[b]

daisuke gets annoyed with the poking and heats his body temperature to 500 degrees F so when mika pokes daiskue again she will burn her finger.

Last edited by Daisuke Takeshi on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Kaito grinned and jumped from the tree. "Yo Mika, and sorry about that Daisuke I couldn't help it." he said with a yawn. "But I'm gonna go, be careful you too, I heard that Koudo is roaming around and he's extremely dangerous, and I heard that my trainee Noki is around as well." Kai said before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 pm

[b]

thanks for heads up dude ill watch after mika
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 pm

"ok See Ya Kaito."
Back to top Go down

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm

A shot was fired from deep in the woods aimed directly at Mika's head. "Target locked, fire two and three." Noki said charging blast two and three, before firing them at Mika's right arm and left leg.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:41 pm

sensing the incoming attacks daisuke swiftly jumps in front of mika and uses ember shield thus creating a huge explosion shifting the very terrain of the Forrest into a barren wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Mika in a state of shock falls to her Knees breathing heavily. "Thanks Daisuke." Mika gets back to her feet and sends out a snake made out of water in her pouch.(go to the woods and see who that was) The snake then goes to the woods.
Back to top Go down

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Noki didn't expect the ember shield so when the area turned to a barren wasteland, she was surprised. Noki adjusted her location, but was still very visible since she didn't have the cover of the forest like she had before. Noki dematerialized the arm cannon and materialized and large blade on from her shoulder down, turning it into a large blade. She activated the Spirit eye and searched for Daisuke's killer points. "Point located...behind the right knee....weak point...disarming eminent." She spoke monotonously not noticing a snake was coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 pm

no problem mika but i know that attack anywhere that had to be..... NOKI uugghhhh crap mika you really need to be careful noki is incredibility powerful
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 pm

'daisuke uses valley of flames to surround noki in an orb of flames with a heat intensity of 2000 degrees F
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Mika parts her hands and brings out her sythe Ocean.
Back to top Go down

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Before Noki could move to paralyze Daisuke she was engulfed in flames. Noki looked around at the flames then tilted her head and looked back to Daisuke. " Flames, 2000 degrees...can be extinguished easily." Noki said to herself, activating her second kekkai genkai, and bursting out of the flames. She deactivated the flames afterwords and in seconds was behind Daisuke. "Disarming commencing." He said tapping the back of his knee very fast hitting his killer spot which would paralyze his leg, rendering him almost powerless in this battle between Noki and Mika.

Noki stepped away from Daisuke and out into the open, putting his large sword at Mika. "Battle commence." She said lunging that Mika trying to slice her.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm

daisuke fell to his right knee and let out a blood curter-ling rawer. MIKA LOOK OUT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Mika puts Ocean in front of her to block out the attack that Noki tried to pull. "Who are you and why are you fighting us?"
Back to top Go down

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Noki wasn't much of a talker, in fact she almost never talked. She was a ruthless killing machine, she had to be, that's what she was born to do. Noki jumped back after being blocked and lunged once more, trying to break the girl's Ocean. When the weapons clashed once more, Noki looked at the girl, her eyes emotionless. "Not us...just you." She said monotonously before jumping back and lunging once more.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Mika blocked the attack with Ocean again and took a swipe for Noki. "So what is a sanin llike you doing to attack a chunin like me. I haven't done anything wrong for you to attack like this." Mika said in confusion.
Back to top Go down

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Noki jumped back once more and faded away before appearing behind Mika and letting out a breath. "Your weapon...it's weak." She said to Mika before holding her blade to Mika's neck and sighing in Mika's ear. "I want to make it strong...so I'll have to break it." She stated, transforming the large blade back into her own arm, before materializing a slightly weaker version of Mika's Ocean and walking back into the open, pointing her version of Ocean:

another lazy day Scythe

at Mika and tilting her head to the side. "Come." Was all she said before moving in for a slash.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm

(I have to do some thing quick) "Crystal Shield!!!" Mika used Crystal shield to raise her defense against Noki.
Back to top Go down

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Noki crushed the shield with Ease and struck the blade of Mika's Ocean, before putting her hand out and touching the blade of the girl's Ocean. "Analyzing.....analysis complete." Noki said, the girl's Ocean starting to transform from scythe to a sword:

another lazy day Scorpion

Noki took her hand from the Sword and dematerialized her version of Ocean before turning anf starting to walk away. "Kaito asked....I succeeded." Noki told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Mika looked at Noki in confusion as Noki walked away.(Who is that Girl and why did she just randomly attacked me?)
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:35 pm

"Isn't it obvious?" Koudo said, stepping out a mass of shadows and smiling at Mika. "Look at your beautiful scythe...it's a sword now." Koudo sighed and shook his head before watching Noki leave. "It'll give you a little better control over the water that you love so much...and using ice will be somewhat of a breeze...try it out." Koudo told the girl before sinking into a mass of shadows and vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: another lazy day   another lazy day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another lazy day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Training Field-
Jump to: