The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Weapons of a Weapons Expert

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Weapons of a Weapons Expert Empty
PostSubject: The Weapons of a Weapons Expert   The Weapons of a Weapons Expert I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Tatsunori uses lots of weapons, but his main weapon is this little thing here:

The Weapons of a Weapons Expert 291243-1

It's his railgun. Though he has the ability to use the railgun power without this large device. This device allows him to focus his attacks better then using the railgun ability without it. This conduit allows him to use larger bullets and projectiles, firing them at a increased speed over using the ability without the conduit.

He can use the conduit to shoot a beam of electricity at the fastest velocity that he can muster without needing a projectile, but it severely strains his body when he doesn't use a projectile.

Types of Bullets

The Beng Bang Bullet:

This is the lightest of all Tatsunori's bullets. When it hits it's target, it explodes with multiple explosions linked together. They are particularly weak bullets, when are fast and help to distract the opponent so that Tatsunori can load different types of bullets.

Flying high Bullet:

This bullet is nicknamed for the way it travels. When fired, instead of flying straight at the opponent it fires travels up into the sky changing color to blend into the sky, locking on to the opponent's body heat and changing direction accordingly to hit the opponent. It's very slow moving when attacking the opponent and can be easily dodge, that is if the opponent can see it coming since it blends in with the sky.

The Big Bang Bullet:

The most powerful bullet in Tatsunori's arsenal. He only carries five to battle since they're so heavy. Even with his railgun ability, it travels particularly slow, but packs one hell of a punch when it explodes. It explodes after a set time limit of five minutes and when exploded it can destroy an area with a radius of three miles.
Back to top Go down

The Weapons of a Weapons Expert
Page 1 of 1