The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
My background I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
My background I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
My background I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
My background I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
My background I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
My background I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
My background I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
My background I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
My background I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

My background

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrom

Khrom

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Kaidou/Gunshu

My background Empty
PostSubject: My background   My background I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:37 pm

A said tell

50 years ago a great war took place, this battle would rage on for years and years, as good and eveil had yet found a reason to fight, not many know this but it did not use to be like this. once both the sides of good, evil worked together but as the story goes nothing last forever, but with that said we now get inot the atory; 4 mouths before the great war. a loud sound could be heard from miles the sound only ment one thing, that thing would be Khrom yes a 4 year old cry baby, khrom would normally cry when he could not get his way oops. got a little ahead of my self there, you all ne dto know something about him..........well khrom now looks small with black, white hair and brown eyes, now that,that's done back to the story , like I was saying khrom was just a bundle of tears, his mom really hated when he started crying and boy did that happen a lot. well after 10 min of hell khrom's mom told him to stop crying so damn much, wekk that might work for some people but not this kid, about a few hours later khrom's father would be on his was in the house. as khrom would hear his father's foot steps coming up the stairs,he would run very fast as he would hug his dad and his dad would smile as he rubed his head. after that khrom's mom would walk by kissing her husband on the lips, so after all that the sky would be dark which ment all people be indoors because after dark bad things would happen to people that did not stay in, this would lead us to the down fall of this small town.

The fall of the town

Well do to the fact that khrom was told over and over by his mom, dad to never ever leave the house at night but khrom did not by that, ao he snuck out. as he lift the house he started to look around just to see what was so bad, but little did he know for every bad thing you do there is a price and as he looked on a shadow would run past very fast khrom looked on but could not see it once more it ran past khrom looked but could not see it. as the shadow would appear in front of khrom but it was formless, khrom could only hear it's voice in his head and as the shadow would start to speek it would ask don't you know I could kill you right here and now. but khrom's relpy was yeah I know but you wont because if you did then I would be dead right now right ? as the shadow told him the reason why is because khrom had the blood of him. this lift khrom lost so khrom asked what did he mean by that, but before the shadow could anwser the town gards had came by khrom looked back but the shadow was gone, so the gards ask what were you doing out here at night huh ? khrom had no anwser but the gards would not turn him in due that this was his first time getting cought, they leet him go this time. so he snuck back into his house with out being heard, but time ws already gone khrom opened up the door to his mom and dad's room door and there he asw two lifeless body's laying there. as tears droped to the ground khrom ran out asking the town people did they see anybody go into the house but they only anwsered no, the sight was so traumatiseing khrom lost sight of what was going on and this would lead to his powers coming alive, as a dark orb would circel his body huge dark monsters would fly out of the circel. the shadow's would fly around killing all the people that where in the town, khrom had no idea what ws going on and he could not even control his powers the monster's would start to suck out the souls of most of the people there, only one person was lift alive and this person would be the one to be khrom's lover and she wouldwalk over to khrom, look him in the eye's some how she had the power to control the dark forces in his body she would ask him to leave the town and that's ehat they did.

The first great war

10 years after the slaughter of the small town khrom's power would be at it's max, so as khrom and the kid traveled to together he thought to him self that he did not know the kids name and so he asked what was the kids name, the kid said my name is rin. so khrom ask are you a girl and she replyed yes she form that day on they stayed with each other, rin told khrom that it was time to take vengeance on the world, that it ws time to end the cycle of killing that people have started.
Back to top Go down

My background
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Character Biographies :: Character Bio-
Jump to: