The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

just want to relax and hang out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

just want to relax and hang out Empty
PostSubject: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Mika sits into a chair and waits for anyone who wants to join her.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:16 am

Alice walks up to the girl sitting at the bar, she runs her hands threw her hair and sits down next to the girl she puts her elbow on the bar and rest her head in her hand.''Hey aren't you the one who's always with Setsuka?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:46 am

setsuka walks in "someone please order me a drink...i need it" sje looks over and notice alice and mika "oh alice sup...hi mika-chan,this is dumb of me to ask seeing as i see you both everyday but hows it going
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:54 pm

''Shits all messed up It about that time I fix the gate again but I think Elysia doesn't hav to do it because of the legend of Ancient Devils but other than that I'm pretty good so yeah.''She leans back in her chair and looks at the ceiling.''What about you two?''
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Mika orders Alice and Setsuka a drink. "(sigh)... I've been mainly working on my water and ice techniques. And training isn't no hassle either. It's been tiring lately. So today i thought that i could relax and chill." Mika said while laying her head on the bar counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:39 am

setsuka takes a drink of her wine then looks torward mika.."yea you deserve a rest because your next training is gonna involve learning a second element to complement the first one,but enough about that how are you guys doing
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Mika takes a sip of her rum. "Man that's good. Oh... I'm alright... But can some one ask me a question? What happened to Hazama?" Mika asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 am

"koudo killed him apparently...well more like trapped him in a pocket universe"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:50 pm

"Yikes that sounds scary, but hey, hazama got himself in that mess."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

''But thats not all'' Alice said sliding her drink towards Setsuka.''Apparently he wants me to craft a weapon out of his body for reasons unknown, but I'm not sure if I should do it.'' She said scratching her head.''Well maybe I should, I mean I do get a nice gift out of it.'' She smiled and looked at the rows of liquor on the shelves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:18 pm

"do what you want but be careful around that guy"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm

"Around what guy?" Kaito asked taking a seat next to Mika and glancing at the three girls. "Talkin bout Koudo? He's a good boy, I remember when I first took him on as an apprentice. He's the first person to ever bruise me severely, then it was Nishino, then Mika got a little cut off me, but it was nothing like what Koudo did." Kaito said with a sigh. "The guy's strong..." He said with another long sigh before reminiscing like an old man.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:33 pm

"Oh Hey Kaito long time no see." Mika said. Mika ordered another drink. "Well I got more things to think about...And mastering another element is one of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 pm

"yep i think the next element i will be teaching you is the wind element since it works so well with the water element how does that sound mika-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:40 pm

"It's alright to me. My hurricane blade can be amplified with that training so i guess it'll do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just want to relax and hang out   just want to relax and hang out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just want to relax and hang out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: The Bar-
Jump to: