The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Tweet Tweet

Go down 
+2
Ayame Sasaki
Mika Hatsukiga
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Mika and Ayame had landed on the window seal of Naoki's office. Mika had started to peck on the window, trying to get Naoki's attention.
Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Naoki lifted his hat and looked to the side to see two birds on the window sill. He stood and opened the window for them before walking back to his desk. "What can i do for you Mika and friend."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Mika and Ayame had flew to Naoki's desk. "Naoki-sama... It's Setsuka sensei. Her and Alice are fighting Locke. I don't have my powers right now...Setsuka has them but we must get to her quickly!" Mika said as she huffed.

Last edited by Mika Hatsukiga on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 pm

"You must be the leader of this Village...My name is Ayame and Locke had invited me to become apart of the Death alliance. Mika had came in the middle of the decision. I turned down the offer but Locke still demanded me to join. Before hand, me and Mika had came up with a plan. Mika told me to handle him with caution. We had an escape route but he canceled the technique. He sealed my powers and almost killed Mika. Setsuka had came in the nick of time to our aid. But we must get to them. I know some healing jutsu's. They are powerful enough to cure too." Ayame said.
Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Noki stepped out of the door on the side of the office and looked to Naoki, who nodded to her. She looked to Ayame and Mi0ka then pointed towards the direction of deep Aurnion. "Come. My sister will improve you." And with that an aura of binary covered Noki and she slowly started to dematerialize into nothing.
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Bloodline Ability : Eternal Sanctom

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Inu steps in and and stares at Noki before saying

"Sorry to interrupt but my sister ceases to exist ,well in a sense, so im here to sever ties"
Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Naoki looked at the new comer in his office and waved his hand. "What is it that you need...better question, who the hell are you?" Naoki asked before getting a good look and then nodding sadly. "You're Luna's brother right? She was a good girl, had potential to be great, maybe even Kage one day...it's a shame with what happened to her." Naoki actually had no idea what happened to her, but he was sure that she wasn't around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Mika and Ayame had flew to the floor of the office and transformed themselves back to their human form. (Man, that took up some chakra.) "Oh uhh... Naoki...Ayame has something she wants to ask you."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:53 pm

"Well my question is...Can I join your village? I need to be able to get stronger. This village has so many types of plants that it would make an ideal place." Ayame said as her eyes twinkled.
Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Naoki looked up and waved his hand before turning and looking out of the window. "Sure...we need all the able bodies we can get...I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen soon, and a lot of people are going to die." He sighed and thought about his brother shaking his head afterwards. There was no way after so many years that Kaito would be killed by a bunch of cocky youngsters.
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Looking at his expression Inu senses what he was thinking

"You were friends with her? Well yes she is gone and she wont come back but if you ever need a favor let me know. Its the least i can do for taking her into your village"

Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm

"Oh thank you sir...I promise i wont let you down!" Ayame said with excitement.
Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Naoki looked at Inu and nodded. "I'm glad I could help, she was a worthy addition to the Aurnion nin and hoped to see her grow as a shinobi too bad. So are you joining Aurnion or moving away from us and only coming when we ask for assistance?" Naoki asked stamping a sheet of paper and handing it to Ayame. "Take this to the armory, there you'll receive a basic soul weapon....or you could go to The Fence in deep Aurnion and receive a even strong soul weapon, but they're overly powerful and hard to resonant with. With you though, I think a Reaper weapon is more up your alley so go see Sayami if you want one of those, you as well Mika."
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:41 pm

"I have no allegiance to any faction or village but consider me a friend and ally if you need me"

Throws Naoki a moon shaped emblem with a small button on it.

"Press that button if you need my assistance"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Mika had looked over towards Inu. (Sigh...So he was Luna's sister...Oh shi-!!!) Mika had gulped. (Oopsy how am I gonna get out of this one. And i wonder what he would do when he finds out that i sealed her away.) Mika had turned towards the paper that Naoki had stamped. "Soul weapons? I don't know. I heard that the process for getting one can almost kill you."
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Glances at Mika and after realizing who she was, points at her

"You...I have a favor to ask of you"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 pm

"Yes. What can i do for you? Mika asked.
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 pm

"I havent seen my sister since she was little...Seeing as you sealed her away i was wondering can you bring her soul to me. I would like to bring it back home."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:05 pm

(Oh damn....) "So you must've saw what happened... I'll have go dig up the soul ball that she is in. It's at Lake Valor under my favorite tree." (Oh Star clan of the sky...I hope he doesn't kill me for doing that to his little sister.)
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:10 pm

No i didnt see...I read your mind when i saw how nervous you looked at me...If you can get my sisters soul then i will bear no grudge.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Ayame looks at Setsuka. (She needs medical attention quick!!!) "Ms.Setsuka i can probably do that for you. It's a simple eye surgery. But i'll have to do it when you have been completely healed." Ayame pulls out a a roll of dried herbs and medicinal plants. "Back in StarClan, I was able to fix a apprentice's back bone. I was also able to fix the sight of a blind elder. So come here so that way I can heal your wounds." Ayame said happily.
Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 pm

"thank you..." setsuka smiles at ayame and lies down to prepare for healing and for the surgery "umm since we need as much fire power as posible i wanna ask you to become an ally to the blackmoon...your healing skills can come in handy against koudo the nostra and the blackmoon"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 pm

"Mika i'm going to need you to make this Alovera into a drink. Of course meaning that you would need to get your powers back. Then i'm going to need you to squish these horse tails so that way i can put it on the wounds." She then turns to Setsuka. "Let's see... 2 cracked ribs, a broken finger, and a fractured arm." (This is going to take a while.)
Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:43 pm

"dammit, i knew i was hurt but dammit more cracked ribs..." setsuka smiles then winces in pain as ayame touches her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Mika looks at Setsuka with a relieved look. (Thank StarClan she is alright and able to move.) "Sensei...I'm going to have to take my powers back...Mika starts to glow a bright blue color. Blue particles start to disperse from Setsuka's body, being absorbed back to Mika's. (Now it's time to help my Sensei.) Mika takes the alovera and creates an cup made of ice. She squeezed it into the cup and pours water into it. She than made the drink warm so that way Setsuka should drink it. She then took the horse tail's and made a Motar and pestal. She put the horse tails in the Motar and used the pestal to squish them. She added a little water to make it spreadable. When she finished, she handed the items to Ayame. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tweet Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Iselia :: Central Iselia :: Kage Office-
Jump to: