The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Tweet Tweet

Go down 
+2
Ayame Sasaki
Mika Hatsukiga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Tweet Tweet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika and Ayame had landed on the window seal of Naoki's office. Mika had started to peck on the window, trying to get Naoki's attention.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:07 pm

"Like I said, the process will go faster if we are thinking the same thing." The chords of the eyes started to hook together. "Well my estimation was incorrect. It might go even faster than that".
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:05 pm

"wow thats great...quick question how long will it take for her to recover" hirano says as she keeps realeasing a steady flow of chakra
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 pm

"Well...That's a good question. To tell you the truth, i really dont know." Ayame looked at the eyes. The Chords were merged together fully. All that was left was the main part, or the eyes.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 pm

"good ayame im gonna need you to finish up on your own and mika come with me..i got some bad news, the death alliance are attacking the blackmoon castle as we speak and some one needs to stand up to them hirano says as she bolts out of the door"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm

"Ayame....Please take good care of her. I will come back. And help out ok." Mika said as she ran towards the exit of Naoki's office.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 pm

"Ok...Mika...Good Luck." Ayame said as she watched them leave. "Well i guess I'm all by my self. Well lets finish this. Setsuka, we will get you back." Just as Ayame said that, the left eyes were fully merged. (Yes!) Ayame took the eye out and observed it. (it...It's purple...but its just the iris. The pupil is just formed differently. Well time for 2) Ayame had placed the right eyes in the sphere. (OK.I can do this!) She had began her fusing of the Right eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 am

Ayame a bird perched on the windowsill, singing a song. She goes over too it and it hops on to her shoulder. (It must be Mika's bird.It looks like it has something to say....Its a message to...) The bird points its beak to Naoki. (To Naoki.) "Naoki you have a message."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Ayame then goes back over to Setsuka. "Oh would you look at that...The 2nd pair are already done. That went pretty fast." Ayame then grows small vines and lets them go into Setsuka's ears to go towards the brain to where the eye sockets. She then places the left eye in the left eye socket and the right eye in the right eye socket. The vines reattach the eyes with a the brain. Ayame retracts her vines. (Now let me put her face back on, heal the incision, and bandage her eyes. Then I'm done.) Ayame put Setsuka's face back on and heals the cut she made around her face to get it off. She takes the aloevera water mix,which is now cold and has become a gel, and puts it on Setsuka's eye lids. She then bandages Setsuka's eyes and sits down in a chair. (I wonder how long that took.) Ayame looked at the clock. (Damn...7 hours in total.) "Setsuka, you are done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 am

setsuka without completely being healed wakes up and bolts out "cpme on ayame they need us" she says as she grimaces with pain from the surgery she then bolts out
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:20 pm

"Setsuka wait..." Ayame said as she tried to stop Setsuka. (Why did I even try. Her Apprentice is in need right now...) Ayame Drinks her coffee and Mika's share.(I'm going to need this.) Ayame had ran out of Naoki's office going after Setsuka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet   Tweet Tweet - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Iselia :: Central Iselia :: Kage Office-
Jump to: