The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Care to Spar anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Care to Spar anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 am

It'd been so long since Kaito had had a good match, or any match at all. He was just looking to test his merit against some of the new comers. Nothing to serious, just a friendly match. Anyone up for the challenge of defeating the Thunder God?
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 am

A bird had flew past Kaito and landed on the ground. The bird had transformed in to Mika. "Hello Kaito." Mika said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:15 am

Kaito looked and saw Mika. Seemed as if she showed whenever he needed a friendly match. He wanted to fight some new people, but I'm Mika insisted on fighting him then so be it. He looked at the watch on his wrist then back at her.

"Well lets wait on one more before we get started. You're not gonna be enough for me."

He simply stated before taking slowly reclining backwards, defying gravitate as he did so, and rested as he floated in the air.

"Though I wouldn't want you to get bored so attack me if you wish or prepare yourself for the battle's beginning, I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:22 am

"Wait... wait!!!!" Ayame had ran into the sparring range. "Mika you run too fast. How do you expect for me to keep up with you." Ayame looked over towards Kaito. "Hello.I'm Ayame. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 am

"Oh would you look at that. Ayame is here. Kaito why don't you go against her. She is new to Aurnion you know." Mika said as she jumped on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 am

Kaito looked and nodded, moving to his feet and stretching.

"Both of you then. Come at me."

He said to them, no intro was needed, because Mika knew who he was and could tell the girl. before they could decline or reject his offer, Kaito put his hand out and started to charge a Raikiri.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:07 am

Mika pushes Ayame out of the way. "You get hit by that and you're really screwed."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 am

Though his Raikiri was fully charged, Kaito didn't move in fact all he did was continue to charge it, making it turn a Emerald green color.

"No one is going to try and stop the charge?"

He asked, as a clone of himself appeared next to him and kneeled starting to charge a Chidori.

Clone: "Seems as if they aren't worth the effort."

"Indeed, and I thought Mika had grown a little stronger."

Both Kaito's grinned a little as the Chidori turned an emerald green color as well.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 am

Mika made a clone. "Go take out that clone. Ayame, lets show him what we can do." Mika parts her hands and brings out Oceanic. Mika then throws a shifting tides at Kaito. "My powers have grown. I just haven't used them in a while."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:26 am

Ayame gets up and catches a floating leaf. She then puts the leaf on her arm and the leaf was absorbed into her. From the side of her arm, then pops out a curved blade. She runs at Kaito and tries to slash Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:32 am

Her clone was nothing compared to Kaito's. As it rushed him, his clone seemingly disappeared and appeared behind her clone, the Chidori losing it's charge and her clone disappearing. The kaito clone then kneeled and started to charge another Emerald Chidori.

Kaito Activated his Kannagan which allowed him to read ten minutes or so into the future, so he saw Ayame coming before she even tried the move, so a quick hand pressed to her stomach and a fling over his head to the ground took care of her attack.

Kaito created another clone that slammed it's hands to the ground, using Exploding Water Colliding Wave, which created a large wave of water, so large that it covered the landscape with water, and collided with her wave of water beating it out, that came to everyone's ankles. Kaito expelled a little bit of chakra to stand on top of the water and the clone dispersed into the water, since it was a water clone.

"So, guess what happens now."

He grinned and placed his Raikiri to the water, sending the electrical current throughout the water. It had no effect on his on clone, since it was a Lightning Shadow Clone, but it would have an effect on Mika and Ayame since they were in the water. Releasing that from his hand and allowing the current to travel. he started to charge an Emerald Raikiri in both hands, while the clone of himself keep the Emerald Chidori at full charge.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:40 am

Ayame had closed her eyes. (Grow!) Tree's start to grow on the field and absorb the water, making the trees grow bigger and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 pm

The trees were a nice touch, but they wouldn't absorb all the water that had spread across the full landscape and if they did Kaito would be astounded. They absorbed a little and the water level moved from the ankles to just below the ankles, which didn't stop the Electrical current from hitting Ayame and Mika.

"Now..."

Kaito said flashing behind Mika, as the clone flashed behind Ayame. The clone lunged it's chidori at Ayame's back, and since her eyes were closed then she more than likely wouldn't see it. The clone reduced the power of the chidori to turn it back to it's whitish color just before it was about to strike Ayame.

The real Kaito on the other hand was about to stab Mika at full force with both the emerald Raikiri in her back. He wouldn't dumb the power level because Mika was strong enough not to be killed instantly by them and he wouldn't kill her anyway since it was just a friendly sparring match. Just before the two Raikiri were about to touch her he said.

"Emerald Raikiri, Single Cut."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Ayame turned around and at the clone in shock.(this is really about to hurt well i might as well take it head on)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Mika was hit with the Rarkiri. (Act two in effect.Ayame should be ready. Hopefully she's already gotten hit. Then we can use our new technique.) "Damn that hurted...." Mika said as she bleed from her back.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:32 pm

The clone of Kaito's Chidori slowly started to get weaker as the hand come down to her, before the Chidori stopped and his head touched her head. he smiled and the clone disappeared.

The real Kaito took his hands from Mika's back and in seconds he was a few feet away from her, still standing on top of the water. he charged a Emerald Chidori.

"You two aren't really much of a challenge together are you?"

Kaito shrugged and placed the Emerald Chidori to the water, sending another current through the water.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 pm

"Let's see...She's grass, im water. I can help her but at the same time i can drown her. She can absorb me but she doesn't want to do that." Mika stood up. "Shushu! Let's show him what we got."

Shushu had popped up. "Ok, lets do it." Shushu had then sat down in Mika's hands

Mika:"Transformation Alpha, Codename MiAs!"

Mika had started to transform. Water had engulfed her body, healing her wound on back. Mika had jumped out of the water and landed on one of the trees that Ayame had created. "Now we can get started."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Ayame had did the same thing. When she finished her transformation, she flew out of the under growth and onto a tree next to Mika. "Well Mika, let's show Kaito our new power."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Kaito's Kannagan was active already (Just wanted to pt that out there. I had to remember myself XD) he surveyed the forms and smiled a little. They had Astral forms, something he didn't have, but them together wouldn't be enough to stop him in Quantum form, let alone Eathereal which was the form he was about to enter...maybe.

"My, my...Astral forms, created by Luki no less. I don't have one of those, but I do have this."

Kaito said his physical body slowly falling to the ground as a form with long white hair and a suit stood behind it. The form ran a hand through it's hair and sighed.

"It's been awhile since I've been like this....This is my Quantum form and normally...if you two were stronger than I, this form wouldn't be enough...but your Astral forms are nothing, they only give you 2x the attack power and increase your strength by 50%. My quantum form increases my attack power 5x and my strength is increased by 50% as well. So I'm still much more powerful than you."

Kaito explained before the tree that they were standing on started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Mika and Ayame had jumped off the tree. Then out of no where Mika's guns came falling out the air. Mika had did a handstand in the air and both of the guns had latched on to her heels.She had then grabbed her sword and turned towards Kaito. (Damn! Little did I know he had one of these...Must've been Koudo's doing.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Ayame had flew in the air. She had slashed her right hand in the air. When she did so, a whip had came out and coiled around her arm. She had landed on one of her other trees that Kaito didn't cut. " Mika do you have another plan on how we'll get out of this one?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:33 pm

As Mika lunged at Kaito, he stood there and her physical attack pretty much did nothing, in fact it passed right through him. His Quantum and Ethereal forms weren't created by anyone, they were his doing, they were him. Kaito was an Ethereal Being as well Naoki, he just wasn't affair of it yet.

"Care to try again?"

He asked keeping his eyes on Ayame mostly noticing her movements and plant creation from nowhere...something about her Astral form just didn't sit right with him. he pointed to her and really got a good look at it.

"You...Ayame, you're not of this world are you...not of this realm rather."

He said to her meaning the physical realm, she had to be from the Ethereal realm like he was. That piqued his interests, in fact it made him want to train her. While he was lost in though, his hand started to charge a Emerald Raikiri.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:34 pm

"Yeah, just dodge and do your best. Is that good enough?" Mika said as she began to start a Boiling point on her Oceanic.

Last edited by Mika Hatsukiga on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:37 pm

"Well if you mean from this village then no. Me and Mika are from StarClan. StarClan had taught us how to use our abilities." Ayame had flew towards Kaito and lashed her whip at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Kaito grabbed the whip and wrapped it around his hand, before tugging her to him, his hand with the Emerald Raikiri ready to pierce her chest.

"That's not what I meant, I mean are you from this world in general, where you born here?"

He asked her using periods to bring a Kaito from a few minutes ago to this time period, the one that was charging the two Raikiri in the beginning of the match, he wasn't in Quantum form, but his Raikiri were ready and he rushed Mika.

Past Kaito (Will a abbreviate as PK later): "Emerald Raikir, Single Cut!!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Care to Spar anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next