The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Care to Spar anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

It'd been so long since Kaito had had a good match, or any match at all. He was just looking to test his merit against some of the new comers. Nothing to serious, just a friendly match. Anyone up for the challenge of defeating the Thunder God?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Ayame had detattched the whip from her finger and charged a Senthesi Blast. "Well....Yes i am. I'm from this world.... But it's just that we have other worldly powers. Only the special warriors of StarClan.Me and Mika were classified as special. But others in our clan had to use chakra to use an element. We can control things freely."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Oceanic was a dark red. (It might not effect him but it will do.) Mika had stomped the ground and Water rushed out of the ground, blocking the Kaito's from hitting her. Mika had Ran towards Kaito and tried to hit him with a Boiling point, 2nd degree burn.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Past Kaito, summoned a clone, which dove practically head first into the wave of water, then released itself. Using the lightning from it's release to dissipate the water. The past Kaito, then did what any Kaito would do, nothing. As she rushed him with the sword, she rushed past him as if she'd misread where he was standing. past Kaito turned around and smiled.

PK: "Looks like you missed Mika."

The Quantum Kaito, who was facing off against Ayame. Allowed the attack to hit him head on. He stood there not very shook and waited for her to continue to fall, since she couldn't move for a while. His Raikiri fully charged to slam it into her chest, not a killing blow, just a wounding one.

"Everything uses Chakra Ayame, you and Mika were just born with the unique ability to convert it on the fly. Everyone else doesn't. Compared to some of the people in the Rising, you and Mika aren't very special at all. Like me for example."

He explained a ten versions of him from the last ten seconds appeared in a circle with Raikiri's fully charge waiting on her.

"I use Chakra, I'm just able to convert it to any kind of energy I choose."

He explained farther as the Kaito's waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:12 pm

(Damn IT!!!!!!) Mika had landed on a tree. (Calm down Mika...Just think) She looked over to where Kaito was. (Water is currently on the ground. But with his Kannagun activated, he can see right through my attacks.Maybe i could use the portal kick Ive been working on. But in order to do so i need an distraction.) Mika had created a water clone to go catch Ayame. The clone had caught Ayame and set her on a tree. (Maybe i should create 4 water clones and have them distract Kaito....That just might do it.) Mika had sent 4 water clones towards Kaito. She had then created a portal and jumped in. She had directed the portal exit above Kaito and waited for the clones to all be destroyed by Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Past Kaito disappeared and the other versions of him disappeared as well, while his Raikiri's charge dissipated. Kaito saw the girl's in the tree and noticed the clones of Mika, which were much of a threat since the lunging was a physical attack and those passed right through him. He wouldn't allow that though, he wanted to see what she had planned, even though he could already see what she was about to do before she did it.

With a swift kick, all the clones were defeated at once and fell to the ground as water. He placed his leg down to the ground and pretended to be open for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:33 pm

(Now!!!) Mika fell out of the portal readying her self to kick him. Mika had made frost surround her leg as she came down for the attack. (this should hit him even if he is in the Quantram world.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Kaito ran a hand through his hair and didn't budge an inch, or so it would seem. As her leg drop came down, when she landed to the ground with it, she'd completely missed him by a couple inches or so. Kaito looked to his side and then down at her with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Seems like you just can't catch a break today can you?"

He asked her before clones of him appeared in a circle around her. Each with an Emerald Raikiri charged to max power, reaching in and attempting to stab her everywhere with them.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:52 pm

(Oh great...How am i gonna get out of this one?) Mika looked at the clones surrounding her. (Tch...I think i have a way for this.) Mika had did a hand stand. Her guns were attached to her feet so she didn't need to hurry and equipped them. She had started to spin around on her hands and as she did so,her guns were firing. Mika had started to break dance and swing her sword around at the feet of Kaito's clones while her gun was firing and spiraling bullets any where.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 am

The Kaitos that had surrounded her were not clones, they were him from different points in the last few minutes or so of time. So when her bullets started to fly and her sword was being swung, the Kaito's came out unscaved by the same thing Kaito was using to come out unscaved, his ability to manipulate the outcome of future events. So with them dodging, the Kaitos were free to stab her, two in the legs, two in the arms, one in the back, equaling five. The number of Kaito's there were. They moved to hold her up, the ones in her legs, were kneeled to the ground, the ones in her arms were standing and the one in her back was behind her as the real kaito walked to the front of her and charged an Emerald Raikiri.

"You won't die from this, but I've completely immobilized you and this attack will knock you out...have a nice sleep."

Kaito moved his hand to her chest and stabbed the Raikiri into her chest, directly adjacent to the Raikiri in her back. All the Kaitos then pulled their Raikiri's out and Mika's body was dropped the ground as all the other Kaitos disappeared and Kaito turned his attention to Ayame. With Mika out the way, he could test Ayame's merit without having to worry about Mika's interference.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 am

When Mika's body had fell to the ground, she had transformed back. All of the attacks were directed to her body.Shushu was just scratched up.

Shushu: "Mika-chan are you alright?" Shushu had checked Mika's neck for a pulse. She had felt a heart beat. "Well i guess she's sleeping." Then Shushu had went away.

(Damn...I though that would work on him.But i guess not. Well Ayame....Have fun.) Mika's body had formed a crystal like structure around it and began to glow. The healing process had started for her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:06 am

Ayame had stood up from the tree branch she was on. (Man that hurt. But Mika.....) Ayame had looked over to where Mika was.(Well she's in her Crystal Case so she should be fine.) Ayame then looked over to where Kaito was. (Ive never seen anyone control lighting like that.) "Sir...what exactly are you ?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:50 am

"Not human, I can tell you that."

A voice from behind her said. It was indeed Kaito and the place that she was looking at had a sudden absence of a Kaito. Kaito had already stepped back into his physical body, reverting to normal, while she was still in her Astral Form. Kaito was sure that with her, he could defeat her without being in Quantum, he used Quantum on Mika because she was more or less a threat now.

"So, shall we continue?"

He asked, reclining in the air, bending gravitate underneath him so that he didn't touch the ground. He was going to toy with her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:45 am

"I see...." Ayame said as she turned around. Ayame had formed a tree barrier around Mika's body. (Hopefully that should hold.) "But I guess it's time to show you what a person with plant powers can do. Prepare your self!" Ayame had lashed a vine whip at Kaito. She then grew more trees on the field. A powerful wind had whipped up causing leaves to circle around Ayame.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 am

"I guess it's time for me to get serious with you then."

Kaito said, (Cue theme music) he avoided her vine whip and disappeared from his spot on the tree with her. Appearing in the sky. He did a few hand signs before smirking and placing his index and middle finger to his lips.

"Flame Flower"

He expelled three huge fireballs, that looked like meteors from his mouth and they made there way to the earth crashing down on the field, two of them handling her trees while the last and biggest one went straight for her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 am

"Protection!" A green energy had surrounded Ayame. Ayame then Flew to the air and released her leaf storm. "Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 am

So the fireball didn't work and he didn't think it would, but at least her trees were gone and he'd continue to destroy the trees. He brought his hands back and condensed the light around him to a super compact form and blasted the compacted light as a beam and shot through her leaves, burning them with ease.

"See ya."

And with that the light around him condensed and masked him, so that he wasn't visible to her anymore. Blinding Light of the Heavens and all that good stuff. he quickly moved behind her and took her by the collar, tossing her higher into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 am

Ayame had to think of something quick.( I know!) "Spore!" (He may be invisible now but these spores will make him back visible.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:43 am

Kaito looked around seeing the pollen floating around in the air. He wasn't sure what to do about pollen and then his vision started to get a little blurred. He deactivated the Kannagan to close his eyes, which forced the light that he'd bent around him to disperse, showing her where he was standing in the air.

"My eyes...damn it."

He asked vanishing from the spot he was in and stepping to the ground. Without his eyes he wasn't powerless, but he wasn't as powerful as he was with them. He'd pretty much be fighting her blind now.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 am

(Yes...It worked!) Ayame dived down towards the ground and flew past Kaito. (Don't get too cocky Ayame...he's still stronger than you.) Ayame had drew out another whip from her finger. She lashed it towards Kaito's feet,latching on to his left foot. She had tugged the whip back towards her, making Kaito fall.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:56 am

The whip was pulled and the Kaito that was being pulled disappeared and turned into lightning the real Kaito appearing behind her and taking her collar.

"Don't get cocky, you might have blinded me for the time being, but i can still read what you're gonna do before you do it."

He said to her before sitting her back on the ground and smiling.

"Well, this was enough for today, you're pretty strong Ayame, you should take a ranking exam. I'm sure you'd pass without much effort at all."

Kaito told her before opening his eyes and being able to see again.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 am

Ayame stopped the spore pollen and absorbed it. "A ranking exam? Whats that?" ayame said as she transformed back to her normal form and Shiki floating right next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:29 am

"You are a genin, the lowest rank for a shinobi, and to advance in rank as a shinobi you have to take ranking exams to test your merit. I could proctor one for you, but it'd be tough."

Kaito explained to her before stretching and reclining on the gravitate that he was manipulating.

"Just think about it, and if you really want to have an exam with me as you proctor, then let me know."

Kaito said before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 am

"Well ok..." Ayae looks over at Mika in her crystal encasement. (Let me go wake her up.) Ayame goes over to Mika and knocks on the Crystal. Mika's eyes shoot right open. "Well it's about time you were awake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care to Spar anyone?   Care to Spar anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Care to Spar anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2